剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
等着传讯吧
You will be hearing from us.
恭候大驾
Oh, I'll be looking forward to it.
没想到他会把你丢下吧
Didn't figure he'd leave you behind, huh?
付出了那么多 经历了那么多
After all that effort, all that history,
就这样抛下你
to just ghost you like that?
看来你下错赌注了 温德
Guess you bet on a bad pony, Wend.
查克
Chuck!
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
你早就知道了
You knew.
知道 我知道什么
I knew? What did I know?
他不会出现的
That he wasn't gonna show.
你在演戏 搞破坏
You're acting busted up, but you were in on it.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么都知道
You fucking knew it all.
你来的正好 赶上了日出
You got here just in time for the sunrise.
是啊 这里的景色很美
Yeah. It's nice here, like this.
我们可以在打官司的时候 来这野营
We can base out of here while we fight the case.
一周住四个晚上 从周四到周日
Do, like, four nights a week, Thursday to Sunday?
为了捍卫我的自♥由♥
Yeah. Different options I'm exploring at this time
我正在探索不同的方式
for defending my liberty.
哪些不同
How different?
你知道的 现在已经有一定的进展了
Oh, you know, there have been certain developments.
这些进展会给我们带来不错的结果
Could turn out very nicely for us.
我认为这是非常有效的一招
Very strong move I'm thinking of.
你好像在泛泛而谈 就像
You're talking in generalities, like a...
像政客之类的
like a politician or something.
像阿克塞那样和我说话
Talk to me like Axe would.
我意识到
I realized this:
我不能像动物一样被关一辈子
I can't spend my life being some caged animal.
根本不可能
Just can't.
没错 那我们 - 不
Right. We're gonna-- - No.
我留下来打官司 只会输
I stay, the truth is, after the fight, I lose.
他们抓住了我的把柄 我要坐牢了
They got me. I'm going to jail.
我没办法接受这件事
I don't accept that.
你不需要接受
You don't have to.
我不会留下来继续战斗了
I'm not staying and fighting.
我要离开这里
I'm getting outta here.
你要去哪
Where?
去欧洲大♥陆♥的某个地方
To a place on the Continent.
那里没有针对金融犯罪的引渡条例
Where there's no extradition for certain financial crimes.
我就可以在那
Where I'll be able to monitor the arguments
带领我的律师们辩论
my lawyers are making from there.
我们会的
We will.
我们一起
Together.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我很想
So much of me...
几乎就要答应你了
nearly all of me wants to say yes.
差的那点是为什么
Which part of you is saying no?
和你一起逃亡
Look, being on the run with you...
像那样在一起
that part, us together, like that...
我想不出还有什么比这更令人兴奋
I can't think of anything more exciting,
更诱人的了 但是
more enticing, but...
拜托 博比 如果远离我的生活和我的孩子们
I mean, come on, Bobby. Leaving my life. My kids.
那会对我造成什么影响
Think of what that would do to me,
我会变成什么样
who it would turn me into.
它最终会毁了我们之间的一切
It would ruin whatever was between us, eventually.
因为会那样做的人
Because the kind of woman who'd do that...
事实是 你不会喜欢那个和你一起走的我
the truth is, you wouldn't want the version of me that would go.
相信我 我会的
Believe me, I'd take it.
如果你留下 我就加入你
If you stay, I'm in.
不管结局如何
Whatever that means. In all the ways.
包括监狱探访 如果真到了那一步
Including jailhouse visits, if it comes to that.
抱歉 我不会让那种事发生的
I'm sorry, I can't let it come to that.
那我就没法和你一起走
And I can't come with you.
我做不到
I just can't.
不结束现在 就没办法开始
If we can't finish it, we can't start it.
起码现在不能
Not now.
# 曾几何时 #
Once upon a time
# 你衣着光鲜 #
You dressed so fine
# 随手抛给路边的叫花子几个小钱 #
Threw the bums a dime in your prime
# 没错吧 #
Didn't you?
# 人们屡屡好言相劝 成熟点小丫头 你早晚会明白风水轮流转 #
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
# 而你充耳不闻 #
You thought they were all
# 只当他们存心嘲弄 #
Kidding you
# 你总是 #
You used to
# 肆意嘲笑 #
Laugh about
# 那些 #
Everybody that was
# 漂泊在外的人 #
Hanging out
# 你怎么收起了那些高谈阔论 #
Now you don't talk so loud
# 你那高贵的头颅 #
Now you don't
# 怎么低下去了 #
Seem so proud
# 只因你已三餐不继 #
About having to be scrounging
# 为寻生计不得已四处奔波 #
Your next meal...
罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德
Robert Axelrod?
先生 这是你的新护照
Your new passport, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
欢迎来到瑞士 阿克塞尔罗德先生
Wilkomme to Switzerland, Herr Axelrod.
一切都安排好了
Everything is in order.
# 这滋味如何 #
How does it feel
# 无家可归 #
To be without a home?
# 无名小卒 #
Like a complete unknown
# 一如滚石 #
Like a rolling stone
# 你考上了一所名牌学校 真不错 #
Ahh, you've gone to the finest school, all right
# 孤傲的小姐 可你也清楚 除了被榨干的灵魂以外 #
Miss Lonely, but you know you only used to get
# 你一无所有 #
Juiced in it
荒凉
Stark.
我们会让这里恢复活力
We'll warm it up.
没错 我们会的
Yes. We will.
你们要铭记在心
"Write it on your heart
每一天
that every day
都是一年中最好的日子
is the best day of the year."
爱默生说的
Emerson said that.
如果每天都是这样
And if every day is such,
那么即使现在
then even this, yes,
没错 今天也是最好的一天
this is such a day, too.
这家公♥司♥ 前身是阿克塞控股公♥司♥
This company, formerly known as Axe Holding Company,
阿克塞资产管理公♥司♥ 阿克塞银行
Axe Asset Management, and Axe Bank,
再之前 是阿克塞资本
and before that, Axe Capital,
现在全都属于我了
belongs to me now.
你会发现 我很少用这种方式谈论事情
You'll find I don't much speak about things that way,
有关于谁会得到什么
about who gets what,
谁会通过达成这样或那样的协议而闪闪发光
who shined by closing such and such deal,
但我认为最重要的 可以说至关重要的
but I think it is important, crucial even,
是用最简单的方式来说明这是什么
to begin by stating in the most plain terms what this is.
而这是什么
And what this is...
这都是我的
is mine.
对了 这位是斯科特
Oh, hey, this is Scooter.
你们可以把他当作我的瓦格斯
You may come to think of him as my Wags.
比他穿着更得体 更有礼貌
Better dressed, better mannered.
也许这些没那么有趣
Perhaps not quite as much fun
无论是在拉斯维加斯的自助餐
at an all-you-can-eat Vegas buffet
还是在泥浆摔跤场所里
or a mud wrestling establishment,
反正这些都是过去的事了
which are things of the past, anyway,
但现在看来还是很有趣
but still pretty fun.
你们可能知道我来自
You may know I come from private equity
私人股本和风险投资界
and the venture capital world.
我曾经是创始人和经营者
That I've been a founder and an operator.
但在经历了大起大落的市场波动后
But after the roller coaster ride the markets have been on,
我突然在股票上看到了机会
I suddenly see opportunity in equities.
无与伦比的
Unparalleled fucking
机会
opportunity.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表