剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
But you're no lap dog.
你是罗威纳犬
You're a Rottweiler.
把这里工作做完 通知前台
Finish up here and have the front desk
让我上到你家
let me up to your place.
我会等你
I'll be waiting for you.
(金融期刊 - 自动化将使科技岗位陷入险境)
嗨
Hi.
温蒂 刚才那件事我只说了一半
Wend, look, I only half said it before
然后我们就被打断了 谈到了…
we got interrupted, about uh,
为什么我不喜欢你和谭纳…
why I hated you and Tanner--
有一件事我要先处理
Let me do this first.
这件事解决之前 其他事我根本听不进去
Because until it's done, uh, I can't hear anything else.
什么事情解决前?
Until what's done?
查克
Chuck.
我要他别再搞我的钱包
I need his hand out of my pocket
还要他别再管我生意的闲事
and his nose out of-- our business.
我可以慢慢跟你解释详细过程
I can give you the long buildup
但一句话简要概括就是
or cut to the punch line, which is:
我需要你买♥♥下我的梅森碳资本股份
I need you to buy out my shares of Mase Carbon
就在今天 现金支付
today in cash.
同时答应我等我有钱的时候
And promise to let me buy 'em back at par
让我再用平价购回
whenever I can.
多少钱?
How much?
2500万美元
It's $25 million.
成交
Done.
我卖♥♥给了阿克塞
I sold to Axe.
几个小时前你才刚答应我不这么做
You agreed not to do that mere hours ago.
我们的谈话对你而言就这么不重要?
Did our discussion mean that little to you?
我知道 但我后来意识到
I know. But then I realized:
我们可以相信他
We can trust him.
你可以的
You can.
这种话你肯定也觉得荒唐
You must know that sounds ridiculous.
我怎么可能突然间开始相信他
How can I suddenly trust him?
因为他绝对不可能伤害我
Because he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.
这世上他只有对我会这样
And I know I'm the only person in the world that's true of.
他如果觉得需要 他就会伤害你
He's hurt you before when he's needed to.
他是做过
He did.
但我能理解为什么
But I understand why.
现在我们之间的关系也已发生了变化
And things are different between us now.
我明白了
I see.
既然这样 我同意了
In that case, I'll affirm it.
好
Good.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear you say that.
你做好决定了没有?
Have you made your decision yet?
还在纠结
Still torn.
我一直在想你刚才说的话
I have been thinking about what you said.
但我认为我能两手并用
But I believe I can do both,
同时处理好银行和梅森的工作
handle the bank and Mase Carb.
我想把这个想法提给阿克塞
I'd like to pitch it to Axe.
那技术上说 你还在为我工作
Well, then, technically, you still work for me.
那我就有资格告诉你
So I have the power to do this:
你被开除了
You're fired.
那我就去投奔阿克塞
I'll go to Axe, then.
我可以让他支持我 你知道他会的
I'll get him to back me up and you know he will.
这些年维护投资者关系的姑娘遍地都是
IR girls are growing on trees out there these days.
你为什么会这么恶毒?
How can you be so spiteful?
你这么做是什么由头?
Where is this coming from?
你跟我说你有信任问题
You told me about your trust issues.
那我就告诉你我的信任问题
Now I'll tell you about mine.
我每次都相信最亲近的人能做好决定
Every time I trust someone close to me to make a decision,
最后他们都选择了坑我
they choose to fuck me over.
我以为你不一样 可惜我错了
I thought you were different. I was wrong.
这对你来说就这么简单?
It's that simple to you?
没错 多亏了你
Yes, it is. You made it so.
我现在不纠结了
I'm not torn anymore.
一点也不
Not at all.
如果你是这么看我的
If that's how you feel about me
尤其在我们经历这么多事情之后
after everything we've built together,
那这一切也很明确了
then it's all clear.
也许是第一次这么明确
Maybe for the first time.
我很高兴能帮你把事情讲明白
Well, I'm glad I could elucidate for you.
你一直谈大道理 说自己敬畏逻辑
You talk a big game about worshipping logic,
追究公平 简洁而不露情感
clean, emotionless simplicity.
但你做每件事都源于你个人的痛苦经历
But every move you make comes from a personal pain
这些痛太深 你自己都无法意识到
so deep you can't even recognize it.
在我搬完自己的东西前 请不要进公♥寓♥
Stay out of the apartment until I clear my shit out.
我们办到了
We did it.
这些人都会推进我们的计划
All these people are going to push our agenda forward.
他们短♥信♥跟我说了
They texted me.
我知道会成功 因为我几乎能感觉到
I know it is so because I can almost feel
自己实现重大成功站在峭壁上时
that bit of melancholy that comes on the precipice
周围伴随的那一丝忧郁
of momentous success.
也可能是站在失败的峭壁上
Comes on the precipice of failure, too.
确实
True.
我们那场争吵真是漂亮
That argument was a nice touch.
很真实 感觉都有点针对我了
Convincing. Almost felt personal.
他们才会买♥♥帐
To sell it.
早上好 宝贝
Oh, morning, sweetheart.
你起得真早
You're up early.
嗨 爸爸 我睡不着
Hi, Dad. Couldn't sleep.
嘿 这位是普林斯先生
Oh. Hey, uh, this is Mr. Prince.
叫我迈克就行
Call me Mike.
你好
Hello.
这是什么味道?
What's that smell?
是你祖父抽完雪茄的余烟
Remnants of your grandfather's cigar.
-你饿了吗?-嗯
-You hungry? -Mm-hm.
好
Good.
这是你的
That's yours.
(Luke Dick - I Want Everything)
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你之前说得对
You were right earlier.
这是真的
It's, um, it's true.
我是在故意破坏谭纳在你眼中的形象
I was trying to ruin Tanner in your eyes.
但这么做并不是为了你好
But not as a favor to you,
也不是为了暴露他的什么问题
or to try to show you something about him,
只因为是你
but because of you.
因为我不能接受你和他在一起
Because I couldn't stand you being with him.
或者其他人
Or anyone.
我不能接受
I can't stand it.
但你也不想让我始终一个人
You don't want me to be all alone though.
你不可能是这么想的
You can't want that.
没错
No.
我确实不想
I do not.
这就是我现在内心的真实感受
That's what I'm experiencing right now,
这种感受也让我恍然大悟
and it's making me realize it.
我知道
I know.
老实说 我一直都知道
I look at it... honestly,
但我从来不愿让自己这么想
but I've never allowed myself to really think,
那就是看你的时候 我对你也有同样的感觉
I feel the same things when I look at you.
你这句话我已经等待太久
I've waited so long to hear those words.
再跟我说说普林斯觊觎的这家公♥司♥
Tell me more about this company Prince is targeting.
「年轻好大♥麻♥」
Fine young cannabis.
我们要趁关闭前挤进去
We got a wedge in there right before closing.
我会成为她关注的对象
And I'll be what she's staring at.
你都不能算真的在下棋
You can't really say you're playing
除非你愿意把最有价值的棋子打出来
unless you're willing to put your highest value pieces on the board.
他们不是棋子 他们是我的孩子
They're not pieces, they're my children.
如果你和阿克塞真要发展成另一种关系
If you and Axe are gonna have another kind of thing,
那就别试图改变他
stop trying to change him.
事实是否如此?
Is that what's going on?
准备好加入银行了吗?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表