剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Clock its every move.
全部汇报过来
Report it all back.
尽全力阻挡他
Block what he can.
好的 我们加入
Okay, we're in.
你知道
You knew.
你让我走的时候
When you told me to blow,
你知道我会手携筹码再次登门
you knew I'd come back with something.
我看过《警♥察♥帝国》那个电影
I've seen Cop Land.
是吗
Did I?
我当时以为自己是认真的
I thought I meant it at the time.
不过我们已经到这一步了
But we're here now.
好吧
Yeah.
我们需要一个在银行委员会工作过的人
Yeah, we'll need someone who's served on a bank board.
一个出了名的对银行态度强硬
Someone who's known for being tough on the institutions
而非唯唯诺诺之人
they're a board member of, not a yes man.
即便会在几个月后因政♥治♥原因
Someone who won't care if they get booted
而被解雇也无所谓的人
a few months in due to politics.
一个会骄傲谢幕的人
Someone who will go down swinging.
我有完美人选
Oh, I have just the guy.
爸
Dad?
嗨
Hey.
是我那个不能兑现承诺的儿子啊
It's the son who can't seem to come through.
确实
Well, it is true.
我没法用道德或者合法的方式
I can't get you a kidney by any moral
给你弄一个肾
or legal means.
但是
But,
如果我能给你一个活下去的理由呢
what if I could give you a reason to live?
除了我的老婆孩子吗
You mean other than my wife and child?
正面激励
Positive reinforcement
从来不是你的存在理由
never has been your raison d'etre.
不 你喜欢通过毁灭获得权力
No, you love power via destruction,
你把这种动力传给了我
a motivation you have handed down to me
也可能会传给你的女儿
and could bestow on your daughter
只要你活得够久
if you live long enough.
她注定要有更好的生活
Oh, she's meant for something better.
对此我毫不怀疑
Oh, I have no doubt.
能再次出山
But the chance to be in the game,
毁掉别人的权力
to fuck with someone else's power
并将之占为己有的机会
and take it for yourself,
你不能否认那种感觉会有多好
you can't deny that would feel good.
尤其当那权力源自博比·阿克塞尔罗德的时候
Especially if that power was coming from Bobby Axelrod.
我还真想看看他坐卧不宁的样子
I would enjoy seeing him squirm.
不仅如此 你还会是
Better yet, you would be the reason
他坐卧不宁的原因
for said squirming.
他刚刚弄到一个银行
He just got himself a bank.
银行需要一个受托人
And the bank requires a trustee.
一个有能力折磨他的每一个决定
Someone with the power to torture his every decision,
把他想要的每一样东西
to turn the thing he wants so badly
都变成
into a cilice
他甩不掉的累赘之人
that he can't take off.
一个在银行业有丰富经验
Someone with experience in banking,
能让阿克塞尔罗德如鲠在喉
committed to making Axelrod so uncomfortable
生不如死的人
he rips at his own skin.
这是战士的工作
That's a job for a fighter.
一个老而弥坚之人
Man with something left in the tank.
看我不把他当提线木偶玩
I could yank his puppet strings.
你当然可以
Oh, yes, you could.
斯科特
Scooter.
我恰巧在你家附近的超♥市♥里闲逛
I just happened to be in your neighborhood grocer.
很难让人相信
That's hard to believe.
只要你有决心去做
Nothing is hard to believe
没什么不能相信的
if you have the will to make it happen.
等等 那不是...
Wait, that's not one of...
是的 没错
Yes. It certainly is.
我在想我们能否直接向普林斯
I'm wondering if we can file the insurance claim
就货物损坏问题提出保险索赔
on the spoiled merchandise directly with Prince.
因为你们入股了那家货运公♥司♥嘛
You know, since you tools bought into that shipping company.
你该试试这个
Oh, you should try one of these.
真♥他♥妈♥的好吃极了
Fucking delicious.
冷柜里全是哦
Freezer case is full of 'em.
你位于特拉华州的有限责任公♥司♥办事处就是一个邮箱
Your LLC office in Delaware is a literal post office box.
可我们的银行是真的
Our bank is real, though.
我猜你也希望它是真的
I imagine you want it to be.
您大老远跑北边来 所为何事啊
What's the problem that brought you all this way north?
有些情况发生了变化
Some things have changed.
在客观评估了你的过往之后
In my honest assessment of your past,
我开始相信你需要监督
I've come to believe that you require oversight.
一个保护客户金融安全的受托人
A trustee to look after consumer finance protection.
你必须将所有动向都汇报给此人
Someone you'll need to run every move by.
所有动向
Every move?
差不多
Pretty much.
如果我们拒绝呢
And if we refuse?
我会取消你们的注册书
I cancel your certificate of formation.
我们能看下候选名单吗
Do we get to see a shortlist?
这名单还真♥他♥妈♥短
That is a short fucking list.
老查尔斯·罗兹已经当选
Charles Rhoades Senior has been selected and approved.
我们对这一决定提出上诉 我会告你的
We'll appeal this decision. I'll sue you.
我猜你也会
Oh, I imagine you will.
我想我们将要于一年半至两年之后
Well, I guess I will see you across
在法庭上
a courtroom to hash this out...
探讨解决该问题了
in 18 months to two years,
届时 该案件才会开庭审理
when the case finally comes up for trial.
与此同时
In the meantime,
还请务必欢迎罗兹先生
please see that Mr. Rhoades is welcome.
先生们 再会了
Gentlemen.
我需要温迪的调查研究
I need Wendy's research,
就是斯皮罗斯打小报告
what she was working on in the employee records
举报她在员工档案里查的东西
when Spyros ratted her out.
你在调整你的工作环境吗
You reorienting where you work?
调整
Reorienting.
可以这么说
That's a word for it.
也可以说是我他妈的结束营业了
Another word for it is shutting it the fuck down.
能用一两个我能理解的词来解释一下吗
Try using a word or two that'll make sense to me.
阿克塞 他用手段除去了我的订单
Axe. Used his black magic to get my commission squashed.
我最不能忍♥的就是被人耍着玩
One thing I can't stand is getting fucked with.
真的有那么糟糕吗
Is it all bad though?
至少还你自♥由♥了
Give you back your freedom.
你可以像以前那样画画了
You can just paint like you used to.
嗯 我那样创作了很久很久
Yeah, I had that for a long time.
这个新环境
This was something new.
我还挺喜欢的
I kind of liked it.
你以为你喜欢而已
You think you did.
可我看到了你画那幅画时的眼神
But I saw the look in your eye when you were painting that
一下子点燃了我
and it lit me up.
因为在那时 你整个人都投入进去了
Because that was you in it for yourself.
你知道阿克塞要这么做吗
Did you know Axe was gonna do this?
等等
Oh, wait a minute.
这... 这是你的主意吗
Was... Was this your fuckin' idea?
不是
No.
不是我的建议
Not my suggestion.
但我们的确有聊过这件事
But we did have a conversation about it
他觉得这样或许... 能帮到你
and he thought it'd be... helpful.
淦
Shit.
你是想帮我呢
You trying to help me,
还是想帮我继续破产下去
or are you trying to help me stay broke?
你和每幅画都有情感联♥系♥
You have a personal relationship with every painting.
如同风流韵事
A fucking love affair.
或者是和那些特别好的画有联♥系♥
Or you do with the good ones.
特别好的画
Oh, good ones.
那你知道其中的差异
And you know the difference?
我知道你心中的差异
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表