剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
You care about them dealing with the incarceration,
被侮辱
the stigma,
被伤害
the damage.
那就是我要对她们做的
'Cause that's what I'm gonna do to 'em:
监禁她们 侮辱她们
incarcerate them, stigmatize them
伤害她们
and fucking damage them.
看看这个刺头
Do you see this urchin?
她的身份证上写的 她叫英格 18岁
Her ID says her name is Inge and she's 18.
我敢保证 她绝对不到18岁
I promise you, she's far younger than that--
而且谁知道她真名叫什么
and I have no idea what she calls herself.
不过我知道 她来美国不久 来纽约不久
I do know that not long after she reached these shores
就在那种按♥摩♥院做妓♥女♥了
and this city, she found her way to a massage parlor.
在你的任期下 她被逮了个正着
Where she was caught up in a sting, under your watch.
你却放走了她 你知道现在她怎么样了吗
You let her go. And you know what happened?
她正在茁壮成长呢 就现在
She flourished. At this very moment,
她正在努力学习 准备获取高中学位
she's working towards her high school diploma.
你觉得 在我的任期内 下一个英格
What do you think happens to the next Inge...
下场会如何
under my watch?
我对你的判断可能有点失误
I may have misjudged you. Mm.
我以为 你滥用自己的权限 是有个限度的
Thought you had a limit on how you use your power.
没有 当我需要得到我想要的东西
No. When it comes to the particular agenda I am pursuing,
我就会用鲁迪·朱利安尼的行事风格得到
I will do it Rudy Giuliani-style.
鲁迪·朱利安尼,911时期的纽约市长,其火爆的性格和说一不
二的行事方式,在911后的数周内成为他危机管理的一大优势
我会毫不犹豫地指控他们
I will prosecute with a crazy eye
没有什么界限可言
and absolutely no sense of boundaries.
再说 又不是我让这些女人做这种事情的
Besides, I didn't put these women in this place.
是她们把自己的命放在那里 明码标价
They put their own lives up for sale.
现在这些人就命悬一线呢
And now those lives hang in the balance.
你愿意把他们赎回来吗
Will you ransom them back?
还是你会把那些荷兰的画作
Or will you place Dutch paintings
斯堪的纳维亚的作品 看得比
and Scandinavian values above the life
这些女人的生命和自♥由♥还重
and liberty of women most at risk?
天呐 查克
Wow, Chuck.
好吧
Okay.
把你的导弹撤出哈瓦那
Taking the missiles out of Havana.
冷战期间,俄♥罗♥斯♥把导弹放在古巴,来威胁美国
这该死的案子还给你行了吧
You can have your fucking art case.
谢了
Thank you.
的确好吃
Mmm. Delicious.
继续享用你的午餐吧
Enjoy your noonday repast.
等一下
Uh, hold up.
同志们 我们撤
Alright, clear out, boys.
准备好鉴别真伪吧
Get ready to authenticate.
罗兹先生 我不需要准备
Mr. Rhoades, I was born ready.
像个有艺术硕士学位的艾略特·尼斯
Like Eliot Ness with an MFA.
艾略特·尼斯,著名联邦调查员,集干练、硬派和智慧于一身,
凭着骨气和耐心,将当时芝加哥的黑社会老大送进监狱
我有博士学位
I have a PhD.
来吧 让我们看看阿克斯罗德的这些画
Well. Get ready to shove it up Axelrod's--
查克 你又大中午的来访
Chuck. Another midday drop-by.
如果我没这么得到这么好的税额减免
I'd say you were wasting my taxes.
我该说 你简直是在浪费我交的税了
If I didn't have such giant fucking deductions.
这又是在搞什么鬼
The fuck is this bacchanalia?
品品画 喝点酒而已
Just a little day drinking.
这些画作 不再属于阿克斯罗德先生了
I'm afraid these paintings no longer belong to Mr. Axelrod.
它们就挂在他的家里呢
They're hanging in his apartment.
这里已经不再是个私人居所了
Actually, this is no longer a private residence at all.
你的家族基金会 你不会吧
Your family foundation. You didn't--
这些画作 完美的每一个细节
These works, every impeccable inch of them,
现在都归
are now the proud possession
阿克斯罗德慈善基金会所有
of the Axelrod Charitable Foundation.
基金会也将负责 这间博物馆的运营和维护
Which maintains and runs this museum.
我们引以为傲
It's a real feather in our cap.
一个复♥制♥品的私人艺术馆吗
A private art museum... for replicas.
当然不是
Course not.
这些都是真品
These are as real as I am standing here.
他们怎么被运到这里来的呢
And they got here, how exactly?
我们日夜都在监视
We've been watching, day and night.
还是有所遗漏吧
I guess not every angle.
额偶
Whoops.
现在的车质量真是大不如前了
Don't make 'em like they used to.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Hey! Fuck you!
站住
Whoo! Come back here!
有本事来抓我啊
Huh?! Come and get me!
赶紧抓住他
Let's get him!
我们开始
Let's go!
快点 快点
Go, go, go!
快点 赶紧的
Come on! Keep moving!
来了
Got it.
快点 快点
Hurry up. Hurry up.
小心点
Okay, come on. Careful.
干嘛多此一举 都是空的
Why? They're empty anyways.
你可以查看周边空中
You can check the security footage
的监控录像
from the neighboring roofs.
转移这么大的画作可不容易
Tough to move paintings this big,
得动动脑子
had to innovate.
可能面临联邦航♥空♥局的罚款
Might be facing an FAA fine.
不过呢
But, oh, well.
很多年前我就想建这么一个博物馆了
I should have done the whole museum thing many years ago.
和世人分享这些大家之作 而不是自己收藏着
Share the majesty instead of hoarding it for myself.
谢谢你 查克 给了我这个机会
And I want thank you, Chuck, for the impetus...
和动力
and opportunity.
我得离近点看看
I need to take a closer goddamned look--
当然可以 但是你得等等
Sure. But it will have to wait.
这个月的时间都已经被预订完了
Museum hours are over for the month.
你的收藏太棒了
Wonderful collection!
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
妈的 我们走
Let's get the fuck out of here.
哟吼 嗷嗷
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
当费舍尔击败斯帕斯基的时候(指国际象棋锦标赛中)
After Fischer beat Spassky--
72年,在雷克雅未克(冰岛首都)
Reykjavik, '72--
他曾说过 看到对手自尊心的崩溃
he described his chief moment of pleasure
他很满足很享受
as seeing his opponent's ego break.
我想告诉各位 作为一名新的门萨成员
I want you to know, as a newly-minted Mensan,
我无需看到你们崩溃
that I feel no need to break you.
我们之间没有什么竞争了
I see no Cold War between us.
我就知道你可以的
I always knew you had it in you.
我是不是应该故意答错一两道题
Should I intentionally leave one or two wrong,
这样他就不知道了
so he knows he wasn't punked?
如果他能考虑到这个
If he were thinking that clearly,
他早就拿到那个小徽章了
he'd have the real pin already.
这就是一个没什么用的小玩意儿
It's a silly little trinket.
证明不了什么
Proves nothing, of course--
只是说 我与阿西莫夫
besides the company of
卡洛尔·欧茨和吉娜·戴维斯是一个水准
Asimov, Carol Oates, Geena Davis.
我并不需要戴着它
Well. I hardly need to wear it...
不过呢
Oh, you know what?
我还是戴着吧 以学习的名义
I will, why not-- in the name of learning!
你们无需提醒自己 这个小东西 这个珍品
And don't let this bauble, this curio,
代表着我们之间巨大的鸿沟与差距
remind you of the yawning gap between us.
不过我会记住的
But I will be mindful.
我也会在这里
And I will be here.
作为一名导师
As a mentor.
一位老师
A teacher.
一个领路人
A guide.
我再也不做这种好事了
I am never doing another nice thing.
我每天都这么说
I say that every day.
但是我们就是这样的人啊
But we are who we are.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
不太好
Not great.
那就好
Good.
两个肾都不好使了
Two stopped-up urinals in my gut,
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表