剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
而在市场上这些基本就能够被用来投机
where it can be used to speculate and manipulate.
如果出了问题 还有各种救♥市♥
And if something goes wrong, there are bailouts
补助 联邦救助还有宽松政策
and bail‐ins, federal aid and easing.
政♥府♥不光不会追捕你
Where the government doesn't hunt you down,
还会给你提供安全网
but instead gives you a nice soft net to land in.
这就是你应对炉边谈话的解决方案
That's your answer to the fireside chat:
你想要成为银行
You want to become a bank.
我想要成为银行
I want to become a bank.
为了能够从银行抢钱
In order to rob it?
为的是我用不着担心无钱可赚
In order that I don't have to.
然后像他们一样睡得安稳
And to sleep like they do.
死在自己的床上
And to die in my own fucking bed.
跟你说过了 我不会再给你提供情报了
Told ya: done giving you info.
这回不一样 我来给你提供信息
Goes the other way. I'm giving you information:
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
也许把我出♥卖♥♥♥给阿克斯是一步棋
Maybe selling me out to Axe was a move.
但是也许你是真的受了他的影响
But maybe you're actually, appallingly, under his sway.
这不重要 终有一天
Doesn't matter. There will come a time
你需要为了自己的存亡和
when you will be forced to line up against Axe
阿克斯斗争
for your very survival.
因为他没有能力维持真正的盟友
'Cause he's not capable of a true alliance,
只会带来破坏
only destruction.
如果这一天到来
And if such a time comes...
等那一天到来 你会用得上我
When it does, you will need me.
不过我意识到
Though I have come to realize
阿克斯和我有很多相似之处
the ways in which Axe and I are alike.
我们都有心魔
We both are possessed of and by a sort of monster.
但是和阿克斯不一样 我能够控制我的心魔
But unlike Axe, I am in control of mine.
我有信条
I have a code.
我需要那个信条吗
And I need that code?
不
No.
你需要的是心魔
You need that monster.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表