剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我倒觉得你算是请过我了
I felt, in a way, that I was.
起码你有过这方面的暗示
Or at least that my invitation was implied.
环境不错
Love this.
未加工混凝土 质朴风很浓郁
Raw concrete. Very wabi-sabi.
你是请夜店大亨蓝迪·葛柏帮你布置的吗
You have Rande Gerber decorate for ya?
对你的主子坦白
Threw yourself at the merciful hem
恳求他的宽大处理
of the Shogun skirts?
非也 赌博的事情他本来就知道
Not exactly. He was already well aware of the bets.
因为本来就是他在赌
Because they were his.
很遗憾 好赌之人
Too bad. Ambassador with
怕是没法胜任大使的职务吧
a gambling problem's a no-go.
无妨
No problem here.
我在这儿赌比去拉斯维加斯赌赢面大
I have a better winning percentage than the Vegas books.
再者说 现在体育博♥彩♥在本州已经合法了
Plus, sports betting is now legal in this state.
你看到那些跑腿的会替我去
Those runners you saw placed the action for me
上城区赌场的体育博♥彩♥平台里下注
at the sports books at upstate casinos.
毕竟我下注大 又是有身份的人
Because that much money, with my profile,
亲自下注容易造成影响
would have moved the lines.
对啊 你让手下替你下注
Yes. You had your man put 'em down
价钱肯定更加实惠
to get you a better price.
这叫保护与服务
Protect and serve.
当然 你用不着担心 我的账目都很清晰
Don't worry, though, my records are orderly.
我们做了详细的记录
We have it all documented in exquisite detail.
所有收益都交了税
Taxes paid on all the profits.
而且丹麦人都是体育迷
And the Danes are a sporting bunch.
他们都爱擅赌之人
They love a good wager.
你来这儿是个错误 迈克尔
You made a mistake coming here, Mike.
你着了我的道
I smoked you out.
你本可以让我在你的大使职务敲定前
You could have had me wasting my time on this
在这件事情上白忙活一阵
until your post was clinched.
但现在我知道该从哪个方向入手了
But now I know which direction I need to go in.
不费吹灰之力 你刚刚直接不打自招了
Without meaning to, you guys have just revealed it to me.
你想从我的反应上瞧出破绽
You're trying to put a read on me?
我手不抖 扑克脸
Steady hands, no micro-expressions,
无迹可寻
nothing there.
你大可调查我这辈子的一切
So you can look as long and hard as you want at my life,
无论过去还是现在
past or present.
你抓不住我的任何把柄
There's nothing there for you to chew on.
是吗
You sure?
人虚张声势的时候
When a man's bluffing,
通常会盯着对方的眼睛看
he looks a guy right in the eyes.
我之所以与人对视
I look people in the eye because
是因为我相信自己
I believe in myself.
而且我喜欢与他人亲近
And I like to connect with them.
这也是我喜欢丹麦人的原因之一
Which is one of the things I love about the Danes,
他们都热情好客
their warmth.
他们的举止是那么的讨人喜欢
They have the most delightful demeanor
有个很棒的词正好可以形容他们
and a wonderful word to describe their state
这种舒适惬意的状态
of cozy well-being.
舒惬
Hygge.
它指代的是一种温暖的满足感
It's the contentment of feeling warm, being warm.
丹麦人都很舒惬
Danes are hygge-like.
在我跟他们相处的这段时光
And in the time I will be spending in their midst,
我打算入乡随俗
I plan to embrace their way of life.
而你将留在这儿...
While you will remain here...
冷清 孤寂
Cold, lonely,
自我沉醉
self-obsessed,
毫无疑问 跟舒惬一点不沾边
and most assuredly not hygge-like.
可恶
Fuck.
我没料到事情反转了
I didn't anticipate the carom.
你从他身上瞧出什么l
But what did you pick up on him?
一无所获 我就是诈他一诈
Not a goddamn thing. I was fucking bluffing.
下回你再跟我说事情有进展了
Next time you bring me something,
你最好确保万无一失
make sure it's something.
你永远是我的人 瓦格斯
You'll always be my guy, Wags.
但你别逼我再找个人来当你的上司
But don't make me have to get another guy that you report to.
我跟这个叫默尔的孩子说了些
Now, I said something to this kid, Merle.
关于这些行为要付出代价的话
About the cost of these actions.
虽然我只是想对他略施影响...
And although I was merely trying to influence him...
艾拉 他仿佛曾经法学院的那个我
Fuck, Ira, I was him at law school.
如果有人想要警告我
And if someone, anyone had tried to warn me off
让我不要成为如今的自己 我会听进去的
becoming who I did, I'd have listened.
我跟你可是同学 我很清楚那时的你是什么样子
I was right there with you, and I know exactly who you were,
你是我们班最聪明最严谨的学生
the smartest and most rigorous student in our class.
除了你自己 没人怀疑过你
The only one who ever doubted you was you, man.
不管是谁说的 你肯定听不进
And y-you wouldn't have listened
任何警告 或是陈词滥调
to any kind of warning
更别提这话还是...
or bromide from anyone, especially not some...
某个头发斑白的老政客说的
Some grizzled old pol?
对 差不多是这个意思
Yeah, something like that.
我总以为自己一直在成长
You know, I always figured I'd keep growing in a real way.
我的缺点会随着时间流逝而渐渐消减
That the worst parts of me would recede over time,
我就能让自己越变越好
that I'd be able to will myself forward to the better.
但结果呢
Oh, instead?
眼看着快五十的人了 我开始着眼于 退而求其次
As 50 looms, you come to see that those sub-optimal parts,
那些所谓的缺点...
the bugs, as it were...
其实并非缺点
They aren't bugs.
不 恰恰是它们构成了我
No. Turns out, they are you.
也许跟年纪无关
Hmm. Might not be an age thing.
从父母对我们产生某种成见的那一刻起
From the moment our parents look at us a certain way,
或许一切已然注定
it might all be set in fucking stone.
你应当用用我给你的那些材料
You gotta deploy the materials I gave you.
不了
Nope.
我会把它们丢进碎纸机
I'm shredding these printouts.
我还需要你把你整理出来的原始材料
And I need you to destroy the original package
也销毁掉
you put together.
我不会这么做
I won't.
你也不会
And neither will you.
知道你在内心层面有所改变
I'm glad to know that you've changed.
我很欣慰
In your heart.
但你不妨... 先把内心的挣扎
But just... what if you didn't tell your heart
放在一边 先摆脱眼下的困境如何
what you were doing yet and first you got out of this jam?
这孩子正冲你来呢
This kid is coming for you.
如果他有把枪 你会让他朝你开枪吗
If he had a pistol, would you let him shoot you?
不 你得先求自保
No, you'd defend yourself
等你确定自己大难不死之后
and then go about making amends.
再去考虑做些补偿
Once you knew you were still breathing.
你现在也该这样做
Do the same here.
我比你更了解你自己
I know you better than you know yourself.
我也知道你需要什么
And I know what you need.
所以...
So...
你拿着那些材料 把你该做的事情做了
you take that and do the thing you have to.
怎么了
Yes?
他来干什么
What's he doing here?
他也得参与
He's part of it.
参与什么
Part of?
这件事情
Such a thing.
什么事情
What is?
鉴于你的前科
A violation of this scope,
你居然又违规了
given your history?
鉴于你的前科 你以为我会不专门准备一套
And to think I wouldn't have a system in place to monitor you,
监督你的体系
given said history.
这是彻头彻尾的侮辱
That's downright insulting.
这件事情
Such a thing.
行了 差不多得了
All right. That's quite enough of that.
不过 他倒是说的在理
Though, incredibly, he is right.
你为什么要调查
Why are you running a search through
我们员工的医疗记录呢
the employees' medical records?
出去
Go.
依照传统 嗅觉猎犬在狩猎结束时
Traditionally, the scent hound gets
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表