剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
The Axe kind. How would you load Axe up
你会怎么帮他打气
to deal with an existential threat?
我不需要做任何事
I wouldn't need to.
他把所有威胁都视为存亡威胁
He registers all threats as existential.
所以 我要么尝试阻止他 要么至少
So I either try to stop him or at least
提醒他不要误伤无辜
point him away from civilians.
我怎么能做到像阿克斯这样 但不成为他那样的人呢
How can I approach this like Axe without becoming him?
不太可能做到 没听说谁能穿上西装 还一点变化没有
Never known anyone to put on the suit without it changing them.
不过如果有任何人能做到 那就是你了
But if anyone can, I suppose it's you...
学学他的激进 他的决心
Model the will, the aggression--
但是用你的根本优势来调剂
but temper it with your own fundamental advantage.
我的道德指南针
A moral compass?
精确权衡回报与风险的能力
The ability to accurately weigh reward vs. jail time.
你现在需要什么
You know what you need now?
我需要硬核鲍勃
I need Hard Bob.
这个飞行时间卡得太严了
That's a tight flight time.
他就这么出色
He's a tight flyer.
不过守卫换班时间的不确定性
But the imprecision of the shift change...
那就靠我们的人了
Maybe that's where our boys come in.
我好久没有这么兴奋了 上一次还是
I have not felt this excited to be part of something
我为了参加 赫斯帝布丁剧团第124次演出
since I donned a girdle for the 124th Edition
穿上女士束腰的时候
of the Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
我看过那些照片
I've seen the pictures.
相关文件都准备好了吧
The paperwork's ready to be filed, yes?
这个派 太他妈好吃了
It's great fucking pie.
不过你不是就想找我吃顿饭这么简单吧
But I know you just didn't want company.
没错 你说得对
True dat, double true, as the wise men once said.
我需要你帮我作画
I need you to paint something for me.
我现在不就在帮你作画吗
I thought that's what I was doing.
是啊 顺便说一句 你这速度相当慢啊
Yeah. A little fucking slowly, by the way.
不过这个不一样
But this is different.
我需要你画一个 现任财政部长的肖像
A portrait of the sitting Treasury Secretary.
你在说什么啊 我不画写实肖像的
Come on, man. I-I don't-- I don't do portraits.
我们都知道 那不是事实
Well, I think we both know otherwise.
我都见过你画的
I've seen otherwise.
好吧 但那就是随便画的
Right. Yeah. Well, that was nothing.
而且跟你也没什么关系
And it's none of your business.
你的随便画画就是世界一流的水平
Eh, well, your 'nothing' is world-class,
对于托德·克拉科夫来说已经足够了
and it's more than good enough for Todd Krakow.
那是谁
Who's that?
他签发你的工资 现在你给他画个肖像
He signs your money, now you get to sign him.
你就能拿到更多他的签名
Which'll get you even more copies of his signature.
谢了
Thanks.
安东尼
Hey, Anthony.
我坐在那儿 跟一个艺术家吃饭
So, I'm sitting over there, eating with one artist,
我就在想
and I'm thinking to myself,
我最喜欢的艺术家 挣得还应该更多
"My favorite artist isn't getting paid enough."
我在说你呢
I'm talking about you.
我还好吧
No. I'm fine.
不 你的比萨 安东尼
No. Your pizza, Anthony,
太好吃了 只是提供给那些很幸运的
is way too good for only the hundred or so people
每天晚上能来这里的一百来个人吃 远远不够
who are lucky enough to get in here every night.
那些来不了餐厅的人呢
And what about the people who can't?
那些来不了纽约的人呢
What about the ones who can't get into New York?
他们也应该有机会尝到这个比萨
Shouldn't they have some of this, too?
我同意
I agree.
你是哪位
Who are you?
叫我曼茨就行 我是安东尼的表弟
Call me Manz. I'm Anthony's cousin.
业务经理
Business manager.
你有什么想法
What do you got in mind?
冷冻区 我们从那里开始
The freezer section. We start there.
做最好的冷冻派
Best frozen pie ever.
之后是酱汁 意式冰激淋
Then sauce. Gelato.
我们把整条线都做出来
We roll out the complete line.
前菜主菜甜点一条龙 在家就能完成
The whole Una food experience-- but at home.
不过 如果你是他的业务经理
But if you're his business manager,
你怎么会还没想到这些
why don't you have him going in this already?
我尝试了 让他开了另一家分店
'Ey I tried. I got him to open up a second location.
你是只了解这行 还是懂得经商
You know just this business or you know business?
斯特恩毕业 加权绩点4.2
Graduated Stern. 4.2 weighted.
纽约大学斯特恩商学院,与哈佛商学院齐名
对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
我们合伙
We partner.
我出资
I stake it.
我们做大 之后大企业集团就会来买♥♥下我们
This gets big and we get bought by a major conglomerate.
他们管这个叫 并购重组
It'll be what they call a 'liquidity event.'
因为像你的表弟一样
Because people like your cousin here--
在每一行做得很出色的人们
the best in the world at what they do--
都应该致富
deserve to get rich.
而我就是实现这件事的
And I'm here to make that happen.
我赞成
I like it.
而且我有一些想法
And I've got some ideas.
怎么样
Okay?
成交
Okay.
那好 我们回头再聊
Okay. We'll be talking.
很开心加入兰斯特拉特大家庭
Happy to be joining the Langstraat family.
宇宙里面有个洞 是奥德朗星球原先的所在地
There's a hole in the universe where Alderaan used to be.
奥德朗星球,《星球大战》中一个有影响力且和平的星球
“那里危机四伏,常有哭声”
As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror.
星球大战的引用,前半句是 “刚刚发生了重大改变”
你做了什么
What did you do?
我拿回了你的专利
You have your patent back.
和那位雇员 如果你还想留他的话
And your employee... if you want him.
不管我是不是你的风投 这是我给你的一份礼物
Which is a gift I am giving you, whether I'm your VC or not.
我可以保证 现在他会很听话的
I'm confident he'll be a good boy now.
你是哪位
Can I help you?
我是硬核鲍勃·博福特
I'm Hard Bob Beaufort,
商♥务♥部♥工业安♥全♥局♥的
from the Bureau of Industry and Security.
我听说你是个胡说八道的人
I understand you're something of a bullshitter.
我就是不能容忍♥说胡话的人
And I brook no bullshit.
奥斯卡 我很抱歉 我怎么能拒绝
Oscar, I'm sorry. How do you not go with
帮了我这么大忙的人呢
someone willing to do that for you?
他们今天可以为你做这件事
Well, because if they're willing to do that for you today,
以后也可以对你做这件事
they're willing to do it to you later.
但是你听我说这个没什么用
But that's not something you can hear from me.
这是你需要自己经历后 才能懂得的教训
You'll just have to learn that for yourself.
奥斯卡 艾尔·戴维斯已经死了
Oscar, Al Davis is dead.
艾尔·戴维斯,橄榄球队奥克兰突袭者队的老板和经理,拥有球队32年,直到11年他死亡
突袭者队近十年都没有再赢过了
And the Raiders haven't won anything in a decade.
回湾区去吧 疗伤吧 宝贝 疗伤
So go back to the bay. And heal, baby, heal.
地方检察官女士 您的饺子
Madam D.A. Enjoy your dumplings.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇 这不是这家店很火的那个吃豆人饺子嘛
Ah, yes, the famed Red Farm Pac-Man dumplings.
抢走我案子的人吃正合适
Fitting for someone who gobbles up my cases.
你的案子是个不错的案子
Your cases are almost as delicious.
所以我想要回来
Which is why I want this one back.
门都没有
No chance.
看看我能不能改变你的想法
Let's see if I can shift your thinking.
作为州内的法律高♥官♥ 现在我的第一要务
My number one priority as the State's top law man
就是铲除这些 你所谓的性工作者
is now fighting the scourge of what you like to call sex work--
我会公开地将她们称为
but which I am going to link,
性♥交♥易者
very publicly, to sex trafficking.
人性的枷锁
Human bondage.
而且我会让它看起来是 你搞不定
And I will make it look like I'm stepping up
我才需要出马的
because you failed to.
你想误导一下大众
Trying to scam the optics.
不过我不在乎他们怎么看我
I don't give a fuck about the people keeping score at home.
但是你在乎这些女人
But you do care about the women.
当然 也有一些男人 但是主要是女人
I mean, sure, a few men, but mainly women.
当然 还有一些孩子
And, of course, children.
你在乎她们被关起来之后
You care about what happens
会发生些什么
when they're placed in the system.
你在乎她们被监禁
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表