剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Whoa, fuck. Who?
劳伦斯·博伊德
Lawrence Boyd.
又是什么鬼
Doubly fucked.
交给我吧
I got it from here.
我得问你
I gotta ask you.
你为什么不直接跟他打电♥话♥?
Why aren't you on the phone with him right now?
-把泰勒的事情告诉他?-不
- Telling him about Taylor? - No.
告诉他别接受大♥麻♥资金
Trying to talk him out of taking on the cannabis money.
你觉得需要有人劝他住手?
You think he needs to be talked out of it?
不 我觉得你想让他住手
No. I think you think he does.
有些事好像不一样了 发生变化了
Something's different, shifted.
你不是在对阿克塞和泰勒左右为难
You're not divided between Axe and Taylor.
你为难的是对待阿克塞的方式
You're divided between Axe and Axe.
你不想再大声嚷嚷制止他
You don't want to be the one shouting him down anymore.
你想告诉他要无视直觉 为什么没做?
Trying to tell him to ignore his instincts. Why not?
因为这种工作方式不适合于一位…
Because that doesn't work with a... a...
一位搭档?
A partner?
我明白
I get it.
如果你和阿克塞发展出另外一种关系
If you and Axe are gonna have another kind of thing,
你就需要接纳他这个人本身
you need to make peace with who he is
不再尝试去改变他
and stop trying to change him.
是否真是这样?
Is that what's going on?
你接纳他了吗?
Have you made that peace?
谢谢你帮我带话给他
Thank you for taking this to him.
嘿 查克
Hey, Chuck.
我知道萨克告诉你她爸的事情
Uh, I know that Sacker tipped you off about her dad.
现在荣耀和乐趣你都得到了
Now, you had your headline and your fun.
实在没必要再跑到别人家里
You don't need to pick up a penalty flag
耀武扬威了
for the fire hydrant celebration.
富兰克林·萨克和阿克塞罗德
Franklin Sacker and Axelrod.
你父亲和特拉华
Your father and Delaware.
全都联♥系♥起来了
It's all connected.
你摆的杰斐逊式晚宴就是在设局
Your Jeffersonian dinner theater was setting up a move.
并没有什么意识形态的争吵
There was no ideological fight.
不过是掩盖机关的障眼法
It was masking scent on a snare.
你在联合普林斯
You're working with Prince
搞倒阿克塞
to bring down Axe.
所以你想怎样?
And now what? Hmm?
把你的理论告诉他?
You take this theory to him?
获得他对你永久的感激?
Win his eternal gratitude?
那我会非常开心
It'd be a real smile.
不得不说 确实很有趣味
Oh, fun factor's high, I'll grant you that.
简直美得不行
Sky fuckin' high.
他将永远欠我这一个人情
And I'd have him forever in my debt.
-强大的同盟 -没错
- Powerful ally. - Hmm. For sure.
可这样你就成为迈克·普林斯永远的敌人
But then you become Mike Prince's eternal enemy.
确实
Hmm. True.
还有我的敌人
And mine.
嗯 各种力量
Hmm. All that power.
各种花招
And pettiness.
全都朝向我
Trained upon me.
一样都不放过
Every bit of it.
那就朝我开炮吧
So shoot your shot.
我们对刑事案件的争夺就此结束吧
Our turf war over criminal cases is over.
我投降
I surrender.
就像纳粹德国U-234潜艇的船长富勒一样
Like Captain Fehler on U-boat 234.
从此以后 所有刑事案件都给我?
From now on, you will clear all criminal cases with me?
没错 只求稍后由我负责一项批捕
Yes. Provided you grant me one imminent arrest.
道恩·温斯洛和她的同伙
Dawn Winslow and where she leads.
尽情享用吧
Enjoy it.
也许是很长时间以内
May be the only one
你唯一的逮捕行动
for quite some time.
你的工作就是帮阿克塞赚钱
Your business makes money for Axe.
这样你才不会被赶出这行
So you won't be put out of business.
我们将设置足够的卡锁
There'll just be enough locks on it
你要是强烈反抗就会把自己憋死
that you'll suffocate if you fight too hard.
那解锁的人是谁呢?
And who winds up holding the key?
你猜
Take a guess.
任何7位数以上投资都必须先经我的同意
I have to approve any investment over seven figs.
那等于覆盖了所有投资
That's every investment.
那就如同安迪·萨莫斯唱的那样
So I guess much like Andy Summers,
我掌握了你的一举一动
I'm on top of every move you make.
0,0,
此外你也不能自主开展任何软美元安排
And you can no longer make soft dollar arrangements on your own.
那些公♥司♥都是我自己的关系资源
Those are my relationships with other firms.
他们现在都是死硬鲍勃的关系资源了
They're Hard Bob's relationships too now.
所有这类交易都需要通过他
Because they all clear through him.
那维克多做什么?
And what does Victor do?
看着你做所有的事情
Whatever you do.
我要跟阿克塞说清楚这些限制…
I need to explain to Axe how these strictures...
你不能跟他交谈 也不能再见到他
You don't talk to him. Or see him anymore.
你唯一能见的人就只有我
The only face you see is mine.
还有我
Mine too.
我们有些误会需要澄清
We need to clear the atmosphere.
维克多 让我们单独聊聊
Victor, give us the room.
-不行 -我们他妈要单独谈
- No can. - Give us the fucking room.
好吧
Okay.
我们明明是合伙人
We're supposed to be partners,
你却私自和博伊德互通
but you freelanced on the Boyd play.
你偷看我的行程安排了?搞什么?
You're tracking my schedule now? What the fuck?
不 你要我怎么容忍♥你对我的不信任?
No. How the fuck do I excuse your lack of trust in me?
我们可能要先明确一下基本问题
We may be looking at a foundational question here,
我们是合伙人吗?
because are we partners?
法律上有点像 实际上也一样
On paper, kinda. In person, same.
有时候你的表现
Sometimes you act like it in the same way
就跟你是我心理医生或是我朋友一样
you once acted as my shrink or my friend.
但真正控制公♥司♥的一如既往是阿克塞
But Axe really controls it all, just like he always did.
那我在这里头算什么?
So where does that leave me?
看来我们又回到了对抗状态
Well, sounds like at battle stations again.
这真的就是你想要的?
Is that really what you want?
-不想 -我也不想
- No. - Me neither.
我想要相信你
I want to believe the best of you
因为这才是我真正想身处的世界
because that's the kind of world I want to live in.
不管喜欢与否 我们已经绑在一条绳上
And like it or not, we're lashed together.
所以呢?
So?
那就让维克多管好他自己的事去吧
I guess tell Victor to set up his fucking desk.
我又带了一些礼物
I come bearing gifts, again.
你的老板说话不算数
Shocked you'd want to show your face after
你竟然还有脸出现
your boss sold me something he couldn't deliver.
我们这次提的条件
We've come back to you with an offer
不需要任何人帮忙 百分之三
we don't need anyone else for. Three percent.
-我的存款利息吗? -绝大多数银行
- Interest on my money. - The going rate at most banks
目前的存款利率接近于零
right now is close to zero.
你只需要保障现金安全
You just need to get your cash safe
并在机构存管 而我们额外给你甜头
and in the system, and we're offering you icing.
不错 但不足以让我放弃普林斯
Nice. But not enough to walk away from Prince.
阿克塞就知道你会这么说
Axe thought you'd say that.
所以还有这个
So there's also this.
我还真忘了续订『建筑杂♥志♥』了呢
I did let my subscription to Architectural Digest lapse.
这套房♥子 我的乡间别♥墅♥
The house. My country house.
现在是你的了
It is now your house.
这就是我的条件
This is my offer
你不需要出一分钱
and there's no shopping it.
我需要你立刻回复我
I want your answer right now.
我想给你最私人的赠礼
I wanted to give you something personally,
对我而言相当重要的东西
something that matters to me
这样你就会知道 未来你打交道的
so you know the kind of partner that I will be
-是什么样的合作搭档 -你人已经在水面上
- for you down the road. - You're on the water.
为什么还需要在室内装一个奥♥运♥规模的泳池?
Why do you need an Olympic-sized indoor pool?
到十月份的时候 你就会感激我
You'll appreciate it come October.
我想我会的
I think I will.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表