剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I don't even imagine a buyer's face.
根本就不会想 逼我自己不要去想
I don't even think about it. I force myself not to.
我只想的是 他对我作品的反应
And all I can think about now is his reaction to my work.
那是因为某个时刻 某个人
That's because someone, at some time,
可能是你的父母
probably your mom or dad,
让你觉得令他们失望了
made you feel like a disappointment.
所以现在你就用他代替他们
So now you're substituting him for them.
也可能是体育课老师
Maybe a gym teacher.
不会 我体育好得很
Nope. I was good at sports.
关键是 你现在所处的成功
Point is: You're on the precipice
没有几个艺术家能够达到这个境界
of the kind of success very few artists ever have.
但是你在你和成功之间
But you have created an obstruction
创建了一道屏障
between you and that success.
相反
Instead...
闭上你的双眼
Close your eyes.
讲真吗
Really?
现在 想象你
Now, visualize yourself
在另一边
on the other side,
成功
successful,
满足
satisfied,
自信
confident.
你的作品
See the work...
是最佳杰作
Your best.
想象一切都进展顺利
See that it all turned out okay.
你没有搞砸你的灵感女神
That you didn't fuck up your muse.
是你的努力让你达到这个境地
See the effort it took to get you there.
现在 去画你的画吧
Now go create the fucking painting.
你这招对那些野心勃勃的证券交易人适合吗
Does that work for your aggro trader bros?
真的吗
Really?
因为对我来说 感觉就是在胡扯
'Cause it kind of sounds like bullshit to me.
好吧 你的接口对我来说也像是胡扯 兄弟
Well, your excuses kind of sound like bullshit to me, pal.
另一端见
See you on the other side.
为大咖特制的早餐
Breakfast fit for a shark:
鸡蛋班尼加荷兰酱
A little Eggs Benny and hollandaise.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 主厨
Thanks, Chef.
那么
So...
除了想叙旧
Besides wanting to catch up,
我想跟聊点具体的事
I wanted to talk to you about something more specific.
我猜到了
Yeah. I figured.
怎么了
What's up?
机会区 在杨克斯市
Opportunity Zone, up in Yonkers.
- 那个老城区 - 没错
- The old patch. - That's right.
我有个大计划 打造成步行街
I got big plans: a pedestrian mall downtown...
商店复兴 文化 居住还有办公区域
Revitalized shopping, cultural, residential, office space.
那地方可以来一剂强心针
The town could use a shot in the arm.
跟你说吧 的确需要
Uh, you know what? It sure could.
许多人会从中受益
And many people there will do well,
而有些人会收益更多
but some will do better.
我不需要
I don't need it.
但我乐意投资人力
But I am happy to put in the labor.
我希望你能在这件事里扮演个重要角色
And I would love for you to be an important part of the board.
如果你需要 可以考虑一下
Take a minute to think about it if you need to,
但是要早点做决定
but we got to move quick.
我懂 你想要我当你的门面 你的棕色门面
I get it. You want me to be your face... your brown face.
你想让我在当地居民面前跳一支舞
You want me to do a little dance for you for the zoning folks.
哒哒哒嗒哒哒哒
* Da-da-da-da, dah-da-dah
你要我帮你拉拢当地社区的
You want me to hook you up and give you an in-road
少数民族 对吧
with the minority community, right?
我要你当我的合伙人
I want you to be my partner.
阿克斯 你知道我不会当你的或者别人的傀儡
Axe, you know I'm not gonna be your puppet... or anybody else's.
干嘛不把你开给本辛格
Why don't you bring me things
或者巴菲特的条件开给我呢
that you would bring Bensinger or Buffett?
戴蒙德·约翰拒绝了
Daymond John passed.
他总是那么尖锐
He always was sharp.
没错
Yep.
我收到情报 迈克·普林斯在跟
I have intel: Mike Prince has been meeting
杨克斯的社区领导会面
with community leaders in Yonkers.
他想获得基层支持
He's building grassroots support.
他已经有在机会区获胜的历史
And he already has a history of Opportunity Zone wins
在亚特兰大 底特律 我♥操♥
in Atlanta, Detroit... Fucker.
因此我们团队需要有人能保证你能打败他
So we still need someone on our team to ensure you beat his ass.
这人需要有坚实的社区基础
Someone with strong community ties,
有力的商业记录 是行业支柱
strong business track record, part of the firmament...
而且是纽约多元化经营的合伙人
a diversity business partner from New York.
这里是人员名单
Here's the list of names.
看来得翻出我的运动装备了
Gonna need to dig out my sporting gear.
打得漂亮
Nice game.
我喜爱这项传统
I love the tradition of this.
发明这项运动的人肯定没想到
The guys who invented this game definitely never pictured
我们这种男人会玩这个
a couple of gents like us playing it.
我想这就是我玩这个的最初愿意
I think that's why I took it up in the first place.
因为“管他妈的”
Because "screw them?"
我♥操♥ 对
Fuck 'em. Yeah.
所以我觉得这个比赛
That's why I thought a match like this
正好为今天的话题做了铺垫
was a perfect setup for our subject today.
我很欣赏你等我们玩完了再说这事
I'm glad that you waited till after we played.
需要的时候 我可以保持耐心的
Well, you know, I can be patient, when I need to be.
但是有这么好的事
But not for too long when I got
我也耐心不了太久
something this good on the table.
那是什么事
And what would this be?
机遇 机会区
Opportunity... Opportunity Zone.
我对此有很多想法和顾虑
I'm of a couple of different minds about these.
对 我知道
No, yeah. I know.
你怎么确定这些区域
How do you make sure the zones
一定代表机遇
are the ones getting all the opportunities?
开♥发♥商牟利
Developers score.
同时 如果居民能够留在
Meanwhile, residents are sitting there same as before...
那个充满机遇的地方
If they can even afford to stay
他们还是原来那帮居民
in the same jazzed-up neighborhood.
所以我需要你出马 富兰克林
That's why I need you, Franklin.
这不是唯一原因
That's not the only reason.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
有那么多非裔美国商人我可以去找
Plenty of African American businessmen I could go to.
可你能带来更多的
You bring much more.
你会让我跟我的团队保持一线
And you'll keep me, and my team, in line.
拜托 想想这事的积极效果
Come on. Think of the positive effects this'll have.
我们为之服务的社区 还有我们
On the communities we serve. And on us.
你的一贯做派都是从上往下砸钱
Your usual method is to dump money from above.
为什么这次要从基层入手
Why the boots on the ground for this one?
因为这地方对我意义重大
Well, because this one matters to me.
我在杨克斯长大
Yonkers. I grew up there.
不能让他妈的陌生人
Can't allow some goddamned stranger
去占了我祖先的领地
to come squat all over my ancestral lands.
听我说
Look.
这对我们是双赢 也算是对那些
This is a win for us, and a final "screw you"
建造这种地方的人一种回敬
to the type of folks who built places like this,
他们不让我们进这种高档地方
to keep guys like us on the outside looking in.
把提议发给我
Send me the proposal.
很高兴你没出城
I'm so glad you're in town.
迫不及待想跟你叙旧了
Dying to catch up.
说说我哪里做得不好
Let's talk about where I went wrong.
哪里做得好
Where I went right.
还有很多时间可以弥补
There's lots of lost time to make up for.
我给你准备了肉卷 甘薯和芝士
I have the meatloaf, a yam and cheese for you.
我想先做祷告
I'd like to say grace.
不是晚餐才要祷告吗
That's not just a dinner thing?
除非你不是真心的
Not if you mean it.
天父 感谢你让我于此地跟
Heavenly Father, thank you for this time here together
人间的父亲在一起
with my earthly father.
请保佑这为我们带来营养的食物
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表