剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
It does not make it okay.
给你自我辩解的机会 玛斐
Explain yourself, Mafee.
是阿克塞 就是这样的
Axe. That's it.
这就是解释
That's the explanation.
你们以为我们重新回来这里之后
What the fuck did we think would happen
会发生什么好事吗
when we walked back in here?
这事的后果就是山崩地裂
The fallout from this is cataclysmic.
说的太对啦
You're damn right.
我们的分红全泡汤了
This completely messes up our bonuses.
我说的不是这个意思
Not what I meant.
我就是这个意思
Well, it's what I meant.
够了 我会补救的
Enough. I will fix this.
只要我们还需要向上报备就...
Not as long as we're still reporting to...
现在不用了 莉婉
Not now, Rian.
我这一生都构建一些真♥善♥美♥的东西
I spent my whole life building something additive.
不是"一生"吧 - 嗯
Not your whole life. - Um-hmm.
有些人会争论说
Some would argue that by virtue
鉴于你如此的富有
of just how much money you have,
你必然做了很多不道德的事情
you have by definition done much wrong.
因为我很有钱 所以我就必然有罪吗
So because I'm so rich, I'm inherently guilty?
我的大部分职业生涯就是靠你这种人建立的
It's what I built a good chunk of my career on.
也是让我选择这个职业的原因
Probably what drove me to that career.
不过我相信 你表达的比我好
But I do believe you just said it better than I did.
财富永远存在
Wealth is always going to exist.
权力与其相随
Power along with it.
人们沉迷于
People are so consumed with the idea
金钱可以买♥♥到自♥由♥的想法 导致自己无法
that money buys freedom that they can't demand
向有权力的人或者自己...
better of the powerful...
要求更好的追求
or themselves.
一旦他们获得了些许权力
As soon as they gain some power of their own,
就忘记了更伟大的理想 而只想要有钱
they forget about better and just want to be rich.
所以我们有权之人就只能要求自己做到了
So the powerful have to demand it of ourselves.
这就是我想做的事情
That's what I was trying to do.
我没法拯救世界
I can't save the world,
但我要把它变得更好
but I was gonna leave it a lot better than I found it.
可现在 我被博比·阿克塞尔罗德拖入了混乱之中
And now I'm sucked into chaos by Bobby Axelrod.
我没法因为他破坏了你的救主情结
I can't arrest him because he's screwing
而逮捕他
with your savior complex.
要是能我就抓了
Would that I could.
博比·阿克塞尔罗德必须从这个世界上消失
Bobby Axelrod has to be wiped off the face of the Earth.
你是对的
You're right.
那你想要我的帮助吗
So do you want my help?
不了
No.
等等 - 你来找过我...
Hold on. - You came to me...
他来找我说他需要我的帮助
He came to me and said he needed my help.
现在我准备好了
Now I'm ready.
我在需要你的时候去找的你
I came to you when I needed you.
彼时 形势尚对我们有利
And the getting was good.
可你觉得你比我正直 不屑这么做
But you thought you were above me.
如今 阿克塞有了银行
And, now, Axe got a bank.
靠 我给了他一家银行
Fuck, I gave him a bank.
我和她给的
Me and her.
现在他冲你杀过来了
And now that he's coming for you,
你想要我怎么做 - 再多挨点枪子儿
you want me to what? - Get hit with more shrapnel
好让你去争取诺贝尔奖吗
so you can campaign for a Nobel?
不了 绝对不了
No. Fuck no.
我每次的行动
Every time I move,
都让他的生活变得更好 我的则更差
I make his life better and mine worse.
我甚至还找特拉华的司法部长碰了运气
I even tried my luck with the Delaware AG
结果却把自己弄得灰头土脸
only to be rolled into the street like a bum.
所以我收手了
So I've come to a halt.
我不能再因此事而迷失自我了
No, I can't lose any more of myself to this.
你自己想办法吧
You go figure it out.
我提供的可是惊人的资源
I'm offering titanic resources.
那你还需要我们做什么
Then what do you need us for?
"只要那小子一捣乱 我们就有案子了"
"That cupcake makes a mess, we got a case again."
此处隐射1997年美国动作片《警♥察♥帝国》 罗伯特·德尼罗在电影中扮演纽约警♥察♥局督察处的调查官莫·蒂尔登
嗯
Well,
这招对罗伯特·德尼罗有用 我觉得可以一试
it worked for Bobby D, I figured it was worth a shot.
好吧 我们可以在意大利重制订单 然后重新运输
Okay, we can remake the order in Italy and reship.
这样会多花两周时间
But that's two extra weeks.
我们会失去连锁超♥市♥的单子
And then we lose the supermarket chains.
反正航运公♥司♥还被普林斯的公♥司♥掌控着
Prince Company's got their mitts on the shipping line anyway.
好吧 我去告诉阿克塞 这桩生意就算了
All right, look, I'm gonna tell Axe to forget the whole deal.
让我兄弟回自己的公♥司♥得了
Give my cousin back his company.
安东尼可以继续做他的高水准披萨
Anthony keeps banging out top-quality pies.
起码他有两家店
At least he has two shops.
这都已经超出他的计划了
That's more than what he was planning.
不 不行
No, you're not.
阿克塞认为你家兄弟该做大
Axe believes your cousin should be big-time.
我得到的任务是为你的披萨帝国运货
I have been charged with delivering your pizza empire,
所以 我一定会帮你运过来
so to speak, and deliver it I fucking will,
按时按点
on time.
怎么做
How?
告诉我 为什么选意大利
Now tell me. Why Italy?
烤箱
The ovens.
首领
Il Duce.
我们可以这样办
We have a move we can make.
一个充斥着烤箱和大量工人的仓库
A warehouse filled with ovens and a small army of workers.
大概要花一千万
It's gonna cost close to 10 million to do it.
按时完成
Keep it on schedule.
还得保密
And keep it quiet.
你很长时间都回不了本的啊
It's money you won't recoup for a long time.
花一千万让迈克·普林斯输一局吗
Ten million to not let Mike Prince win a round?
花就花了
Consider the money spent.
给我把那些烤箱弄到手
Go get those fuckin' ovens.
我们在特拉华州有上百家有限责任公♥司♥
We have hundreds of LLCs in Delaware.
以及很多联合公♥司♥
And lots of associates with more.
我一直在考虑转移到怀俄明州
I've been considering Wyoming instead.
我在那里有三千英亩地
I've got a 3,000-acre spread there
那里也是有限责任公♥司♥的最初总部
and it's the original home of the LLC.
律师协会刚刚发布了
The American Bar Association just released a white paper
一份关于特拉华州金融缺陷的白♥皮♥书♥
on the Delaware pitfalls.
看来是时候从贵州撤出十亿投资了
Seems like a good time to take a billion out of the state.
只是十亿吗
Is it only a billion?
好几十吧
A few.
这可太不幸了
Well, that would be unfortunate.
从特拉华州撤出大量有限责任公♥司♥
Taking out a cowboy-sized chunk of the LLCs
仅仅算是"不幸"吗
in Delaware is "Unfortunate"?
我还以为 光是注册代理人的失业申请
I'd imagined the unemployment filings of registered agents alone
就会大大削弱任何人连任的希望呢
would put a nice dent in anyone's reelection hopes.
或者...
Or...
或者
Or?
你可以帮我一个忙
You can do me a favor,
我就留在特拉华
and I'll stay in Delaware
保护那些有限责任公♥司♥的农场免受诉讼
and protect the LLC farms from litigation.
特别是某个急切的纽约州司法部长的诉讼
Especially from a very eager New York State AG.
你告诉我自己想办法 我就去想办法了
You told me to figure it out. That's what I did.
然后呢
And?
我说服了穆迪 他让法庭为阿克塞的银行
Moody was persuaded to get the court to name
指定一个特别受托人
a special trustee to Axe's bank.
一个堪比皮卡德的能人
An Irving Picard-like son of a gun.
欧文·皮卡德 马多夫庞氏骗局的受托清算人
那个为马多夫骗局受害者追偿资金的人
The guy who got back the Madoff money.
一步一步来
One penny at a time.
搜刮出从房♥产拍卖♥♥中获得的每一分钱
Clawing every cent from the estate sale,
找出他们所有藏钱走账的方式
finding every mattress they hid it under.
绝不留情
Unrelenting.
阿克塞还不恨死了
Well, Axe will hate that.
一个将从内部搞垮他们
Someone who'll ride herd over the institution
银行系统的人
from the inside.
监视他们的每一步
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表