剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And you, Stan-- Take this down--
你知道你为了这个职位贿赂过谁
I know who you paid off for your seat,
我也知道你正在为自己下个位置贿赂谁
and I know who you're paying off for your next one.
我是不会袖手旁观
And I'm not just gonna sit here and--
你们的船要沉了 别带上我 他妈的
I'm not going down with the ship, God damn it!
听见了吗
You hear me?
因为船上有新冠病毒
Because there is coronavirus on it,
那东西传播得太快
and that shit spreads.
而且他妈的 这里已经没有信任可言
And what the fuck happened to trust, huh?
我看了一圈这桌子上的人 我没看到朋友
I look around this table, and I do not see friends.
你在说些什么鬼 天呐 克拉科夫
Whoa, what the fuck, Jesus, Krakow.
我不会成为这个犯罪集团的一员
I won't be a part of a criminal enterprise...
我不会成为这个犯罪集团的一员
I will not be part of a criminal enterprise!
我他妈的不会成为 这个犯罪集团的一员
I will not be a part of a goddamn criminal enterprise!
来啦
Hey.
走之前喝一杯呀
Quick drink before we go?
好 我先洗个手
Yeah. I'm gonna wash my hands.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
在坦纳这儿
Tanner's.
批准
Approved...
批准
Approved...
很好 我需要知道他作画的进展
Good. I want to know whether he's made any progress or not.
你应该去问他
You should ask him.
也是 你帮我个忙
Right. Do me a favor.
把他现在画出来的照下来 发给我
Take some pictures of what he's got, then send them to me.
不好吧
You know what?
我不会这么做的
I'm not doing that.
你也不该提出这样的请求
It's a bad ask, and I'm not playing.
你本就该帮助我的人 保证他们
You're supposed to help me harvest
处于最佳状态 像我今天做的一样
the most out of my people-- as I have been all day.
他们的作品和成果其实也就是我的成果
Their work product is mine by extension--
但他不算是你的人
Except he's not one of yours.
他和其他员工不一样的 你得学会耐心等待
Not like the rest. So learn to wait.
要么就像我说的 你自己去问他
Or, again, ask him yourself.
妈的
God damn it--
没事吧
You good?
没什么事
All good.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
怎么样了 拿到每个人的血样了吗
How's it going? Get everyone in the office yet?
目前就只有16个人献血了
Only about 16 people have donated so far...
大家注意一下
Hey! Let's go, everyone!
今天有献血活动
Blood drive today!
卷起你们的袖子 出一份力
Roll up those sleeves and get in there!
让血库知道知道 纽约检察长办公室
Let's show the blood bank that the hearts of NYAG
是多么有爱心
are full of generosity!
别因为你们是新来的 就不需要参加
Don't think you all are exempt because you're new.
赶紧去献血
Get in there and give blood!
献血活动 你去了吗
Blood drive! Ya bleed yet?
我已经抽完了
Oh, I already gave.
我本来就定期献血的
I give blood regularly, actually.
你真是个活菩萨
You're a true mensch.
我喜欢献血之后他们给的果汁
I like getting the juice box at the end.
有时候是橙汁 有时候是苹果汁
Sometimes it's orange, sometimes it is apple.
有的时候还能有饼干呢
They even give ya a cookie sometimes
如果你知道怎么要
if you know how to ask for it.
但是你知道不变的是什么吗
You know what never changes, though?
- 是什么 - 抽血量
- What's that? - The amount of blood they draw.
470毫升 不到一品脱
470 milliliters is a little less than a pint.
你的护士抽的可是600毫升
Your nurse in there is taking 600.
额偶
Busted.
被发现了
To borrow from the Ray Charles songbook.
你要我们的血样做什么 查克
Why do you want our blood, Chuck?
我不知道你会不会认同我的做法
I didn't know if this fell within our agreement,
不过我应该跟你说的
but hell, everything should.
我父亲
My father.
如果我找不到一个活体肾源捐献者
If I don't find him a living kidney donor,
等候名单还没排到他 他就会死的
he'll die before he reaches the top of the waitlist.
我能不能让他进等候名单还两说着
If I can even get him on it.
如果这里有人配型成功呢
And if someone here is a match?
那绝对算是强迫捐献了吧
How would that not be coercion,
更别说违反《健康保险流通与责任法案》了
not to mention a HIPAA violation?
我会小心处理这件事
I will handle the matter delicately.
不亲自参与
And indirectly.
你听说过詹姆斯·达文波特吗
You ever heard of James Davenport?
好像没有
I don't believe so.
给我讲讲
No. Enlighten me.
他是第一次大觉醒运动
He was an itinerant minister
的一个巡回传教士
during the First Great Awakening.
以充满激♥情♥地布道闻名
Known for giving fiery, passionate sermons.
有很多铁粉
Developed quite a following.
有一天 他在一个篝火活动上传教
One day, he was preaching at a bonfire.
越说越疯狂 离谱
He worked himself into a frenzy.
甚至开始谴责我们拥有的衣物 说那是虚荣心的象征
He started denouncing clothing as a symbol of vanity.
把自己的裤子脱了 扔进了篝火中
Took his own pants off and threw them into the fire.
太出格了
Totally broke the spell--
聚会的人觉得他疯了 于是都离开了
his congregants decided he'd lost his mind and they left.
你也有这么一群很努力工作 敬仰你的人 查克
You've got a devoted flock here, Chuck,
可是 你离把裤子扔进火堆里
but you are getting pretty close
已经不远了
to throwing your pants in the fire.
现在在做什么
Where we at?
我们处在边缘
We are on the verge!
- 什么的边缘 - 时间和空间
- Of? - Space and time.
通往巨额利润的大门就要打开
Punching through the envelope of pure profit.
阿克斯要下一笔大单 涉及多个板块
Axe is about to execute a huge move--multi-sector play.
流星矿物质 地缘政♥治♥ 做市商
Meteor minerals, geo-politics, market makers.
而且他在用我开♥发♥的交易工具
He's actually using a me-developed trading tool!
为了做这笔交易 我们已经卖♥♥出了30多亿其他仓位
Already sold out of $3-plus billion worth of crap to do it.
更重要的是 今天我们终于见面了
And, more importantly, today he finally saw me!
他真的看到我了
He actually saw me!
我需要你给我翻译一下 他在说什么鬼
I need you to translate what he is saying.
西班牙语吗
Into Spanish?
先翻成英语可以吗
English first, please.
我的大脑正处于另一个世界中
Yeah, my head's in another space.
我在设身处地地衡量现在我们所处的形势
I've been gauging the situation on the ground--
跟当地的官员 科学家 外交人员沟通
talking to local officials, scientists, diplomats.
在哪儿设身处地呢这是
On the ground in...
智利 我现在是西语通了
Chile. I'm fluent in Spanish now.
但是没人能理解
But no one could really grasp
我在跟他们探讨的这些理念
the concepts I was throwing at them.
大概我的认知太超前了吧
I must be too far ahead cognitively.
我也懂一些西班牙语
I have more than a little Spanish.
你跟我说说 你都说了点什么
Give me a sample of what you said.
我要一份汁拉贵司
Yo quiero chilaquiles verdes
汁拉贵司:一道精致的南美菜,玉米饼被切成三角形,炸至香脆,然后在
粘果酸酱或番茄沙拉酱中煮软,最后撒上奶酪丝,洋葱片和墨西哥奶油
慢火烘焙
en la biblioteca despacito,
- 配米饭 - 了解了
- con un lado arroz. - Got it. Yep.
汤姆·克鲁斯在《义海雄风》里是怎么说的
What's that Tom Cruise says in A Few Good Men?
明白了 再清楚不过了
Yeah. Clear. Crystal.
这个药严重影响了你的判断
This drug is warping your judgment.
什么让人精力无限 根本就是疤面人
This isn't the Limitless shit. It's the Scarface shit.
《疤面人》:美国犯罪片,讲述一名贩毒领袖的故事。此处指该药物像毒品一样,没有好处
不 不 你要错过这辆高速行驶的火车了
No, no, you're missing the train.
去找维克托 看看他还有没有药 你也试试
Go see Victor, see if he has any more, and then climb aboard.
多一个超级计算机的加入 更有利于这笔交易
I could use another supercomputer on the project.
我打算整夜交易亚洲市场
I'm thinking we trade the Asian markets all night long--
你得赶紧停下 已经买♥♥了的赶紧清♥仓♥
You've got to stop. And ditch.
我新招的那个很出色的分♥析♥师 她现在突然觉得自己精通西语
My brilliant new analyst thinks she's suddenly bilingual,
打电♥话♥给智利 就是去定一份
but she just made an elaborate lunch order
精心制♥作♥的午餐
on the phone with Chile.
当然了
Of course.
你肯定会这么说
What else would you say?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表