剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
而阿克赛就是街头战士
'Cause that's what Axe is, an alley fighter,
一个真正的硬汉
a real Carboni.
而查克就这么把他拉进了小巷里
And that's where Chuck Rhoades just dragged him.
他们在巷战 那我们呢
While they're alley fighting, where does that leave us?
你就埋头干活
It leaves you head down, eyes forward,
好好挣钱 早日让公♥司♥
doing good work earning returns for the firm--
现在是银行了 恢复原状
or the bank, as the case may be.
其他的事 桥到船头自然直
The rest will sort itself out.
正如最近的不愉快
Much like the recent unpleasantness.
我们要保持冷静和团结
We need to stay calm and unified.
这地方还从没有过冷静和团结
That'll be a first for this place.
对啊 而且那些资产不是会被冻结和没收吗
Yeah. And won't the assets be frozen and seized?
他会想出办法的 如以往一样
He'll come up with a workaround. Like he has in the past.
一直如此
Like he always does.
对的 我很肯定之后会有安排的
Yes, I'm-- I'm sure some kind of arrangement will be struck.
但短期内 负面报道肯定是很难熬
Near-term, the negative press will suck.
但长♥期♥来看
But in the long run,
我们终将胜利 一直以来都是如此
we will win, as we always have.
那么他提前召开新闻发布会
So was his getting out ahead of it
是计划的一部分吗
with a press conference part of the plan?
计划赶不上变化
These things are fluid.
我今天没时间也没精力
I can't spare the time or the focus
跟你俩算账
to take the two of you apart today.
可以的话 我一定把你俩大卸八块
But if I did, believe me, you'd be lying on the floor in pieces.
泰勒 我明白你觉得
Taylor, I can understand why you think
自己做的事情都是合理的
anything you do to him is justified.
你恰恰是在他最糟糕的时候步他后尘
You've basically become him, on his worst day.
而莉婉
But Rian,
你内心的灵魂还有星星之火
you still have the spark of a soul about you.
你利用我并不是为了自己
The way you used me for--
但是泰勒是为了谁呢
Not even your own ends, but Taylor's?
如果你依然执意如此
If you don't about-face now, this minute,
等到二十六岁的时候
you won't even recognize who you were
你会认不出自己的
by the time you turn 26.
我还以为你已经胜券在握了
I thought you had your arms around this.
确实 现在依然
I did. I do.
相信我 我正在想办法
Believe me, I'm taking fucking measures.
但愿如此 因为把一个受伤的博比·阿克塞尔罗德逼急了
I hope so. Because a wounded and cornered Bobby Axelrod
大家都不会好过的
is not something many survive.
我不喜欢窝里斗
I'm not for firing squads.
很好
Good to know.
我小时候看过库布里克的电影
I saw the Kubrick film as a tyke,
并不喜欢 真要我说的话
turned me off 'em. But if I were,
是那些向敌军泄露情报的人
it would be for those who leak secrets to enemy forces,
使得我们在对抗的时候毫无防备
leave us unprotected against--
是的 的确
Yes. True.
我可以跟你讲电影情节
I could tell you stories.
嗯 我相信你肯定可以 卡尔
Yeah, I'm sure you could, Karl.
但现在 我们要讲的是
But right now, the story we need to tell
逮捕罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德 然后给他定罪
is that of the arrest and conviction of Robert Axelrod.
之后 我们会揪出和惩罚这个告密者
Later, we will find and punish the leaker.
但别对着墙
Not against the wall, though.
我们就不说下去了
We'll stop just short of that.
是的
Yes.
现在 我要对阿克塞尔罗德进行监视
For now, I want surveillance on Axelrod
以防任何幺蛾子
to prevent any bullshit.
我要挖出迈克尔·瓦格纳
I want Michael Wagner scooped up.
我们给他来个突袭 让他翻供
We'll sweat him. Work on him to flip.
或许没用 但我想在擂台上有多点时间
Probably useless, but I want my time in the ring.
你会有的
You'll have it.
我们要让阿克塞接受认罪协议
We need to put Axe in a spot where he takes a plea.
不经过庭审
No trial.
不能让他有任何利用公众舆♥论♥的机会
No popularity contest or chance to manipulate.
那 我们可以隔离陪审团
Hmm. We move to sequester the jury,
这样子他就不能去收买♥♥他们了
so that he can't try to buy them.
不过 查克 我们手上的证据足够充足去
But, Chuck, we do have a strong enough case to--
如我们以前一样
As we have in the past.
不
No.
我们要让他认罪
We make him admit his guilt.
接受惩罚
Take his punishment.
我们要在庭审前拿到认罪协议
We win with a plea even before a trial
因为那样的胜利 那样的公正
because that win, that justice,
才是最重要的
is the important thing.
正如帕特里克·尤因所被人熟知的
As Patrick Ewing knows well,
不能满足于投球得分
don't settle for a finger roll,
灌篮才是王道
dunk the fucking ball.
我完全不明白温迪在说什么
I don't even understand what Wendy was saying,
但她的话让我浑身不舒服
but it made me feel icky.
不 她是对的
No, she is right.
在我们相处过后 你会不认识自己
You won't recognize yourself by the end of our time together.
因为你在自己是谁和想要什么的问题上
Because that person you were lied to herself
欺骗了自己
about who she was and what she wanted.
你成了一个在小时候被人欺负就变得
That was a person who became artsy and quirky
附会迎合 奇奇怪怪 低头权衡的人
and analytical when she was picked on as a kid
而不是去关注自己所真正感受到的
instead of using what she really felt,
仇恨
which was hatred.
我没有 我不恨
I did not. I don't hate.
你恨 你把仇恨变成了其他东西
You do. You've turned it into something else.
就像我以前一样
Like I used to.
让我佩服的是
But it was impressed upon me that instead,
认真听我说
and listen to me here,
相反的是 你把它很好地转化成了燃料
instead, it's best turned into fuel
因为那样很高效
because it's effective.
而且没有什么东西能比它烧得更干净
And nothing burns as clean.
这不是个普通的投资会议
This is not a usual investment meeting.
在接下来的这一小段日子里
For this next little stretch,
我都会是远程给你们下达指令
I'll be relaying my instructions to you remotely.
我也是
As will I.
我们没法再如往常一样呆在办公室
We won't be in the office as much as usual.
所以就先暂时告别了
So it's goodbye for now
因为我们要隐蔽作战
while we take cover to fight.
但我们肯定会尽快回来
But we will be back at it again soon enough.
我们会帮你守住的 老板
We'll hold it down for you, boss.
我知道你会的 比尔
I know you will, Bill.
这就是为什么你在投资行业里
That's why there'll always be a place for an operator like you
永远能有一席之地
in the money business.
而你的一席之地就在这 阿克塞资本
And your place is here, Axe Cap.
现在 即便是现在 也要睁大眼睛寻找机会
Now, keep your eyes open for opportunity, even now.
没问题
You got it.
感觉我们已经穷途末路了
It feels like we're at the end.
才没有 真要说的话 现在才刚刚开始 本·金
Nah, the end of the beginning is all, Ben Kim.
过来
Come on.
可以了吧
All right?
肖恩 现在基金里面还有多少钱
Sean, how much is in the Foundation right now?
准确总数是五亿七千万
The princely sum of 570 million.
我们要为这场战斗建立一个战备基金
We're gonna need a war chest for this battle.
在这段时间里 我需要把这些钱都转到一个新的实体名下
I need to have it transferred to a new entity for the time being.
我之后会给你发去相关信息
I'll send you the information.
我一直都有准备来应对现在这种紧急情况
I have always had a plan at the ready for this contingency.
就知道你是能干的
Able man you are.
我们之后会很快再来谈这事
We'll be back at those good works soon enough.
一如既往 我很高兴为你服务
As always, I serve at your pleasure.
稍后再聊
Catch up with you later.
我应该不需要知道其他人都做了些什么
I didn't think I needed to hear what the rest of them did.
而我也没想到你会来
And I didn't think you'd show.
我不怕 - 我知道你做了什么
I'm not scared. - I know what you did.
联♥系♥博伊德和大♥麻♥公♥司♥
That Boyd move with the cannabis company
并不是为了自身利益或贪婪
wasn't self-interest or a greed play.
你是引我入局
You fucking baited me.
你曾跟我说过
You once said to me
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表