剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我们可以明天开始
and we can start tomorrow.
好吧
All right.
嘿 瓦格斯 能下来看一下么?
Hey, Wags, can you come down?
在生意场上 我一向支持适当规范
Look, in business, I've always been a fan of proper regulation.
一个公平的竞争环境
A level playing field.
公平竞争对我有好处
I feed on fair competition.
我也是这么看待我最新的风投项目 超立方
And I feel the same way about my latest venture, Hypercube,
是一家数字银行
which is the digital equivalent
等同于当下与未来的实体银行
of a brick-and-mortar bank for today and beyond.
考虑到我们此次谈论的要求
So for the purposes of our conversation,
我就称自己为银行家
I'll call myself a banker.
基于此 我必须说一点
And as such, I have to say,
限制政策应该要有度
there must be a limit to the strangling regulation
有一些团体提议…
certain factions propose--
哇哦
Whoa...
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我以为我们俩今晚有安排 儿子
I thought we had plans tonight, son.
肯定是我把日子搞错了
Must have gotten my dates crossed.
并没有 老爸
No, we didn't, Dad.
我们俩没任何安排
We have none.
玛莎 你真是容光焕发
Marcia, you look radiant.
你看起来气色也不错 查尔斯
And you look the picture of health, Charles.
哦 那多亏了我
Oh, that's thanks to me.
他是我的医务人员
He's my medical man.
是啊 我安排好他的服药
Yeah, I keep his meds straight,
让他的棒棒直挺 让他的鼻子干净
his rod straighter and his nose clean.
当然这部分还是看他的选择
Well, that part's up to him.
那么
Well, uh,
既然来了 不如你也坐在那儿吧
now that you're here, you might as well post up there.
真的吗 我不想让你太麻烦
Really? No, I-- I don't want to put you to any trouble.
爸 对不起 这是私人会面
Dad, I'm sorry, it's a private affair,
不过你可以拿个盘子自己坐下来
but you can get a plate and fall back.
我们的活动有一系列严格的要求
And our event has a strict subset of rules.
所以我需要你保持安静
So I'm going to have to insist on your silence.
我就是海伦·凯勒
-I'm Helen fucking Keller. -Mmm.
爸 你能加入我们真是太好了
Well, Dad, it's great to have you with us.
我不敢相信
I can't believe
没收到邀请你也自己跑来
you fuckin' showed up here uninvited.
我没把你赶出去只是因为
The only reason I'm not kicking you out
我不能当着这帮自以为是的客人这么做
is 'cause I can't do that in front of my vaunted guests.
那我猜要是玩起牌来
Then I guess when it comes to whist,
还是我的招数最多
I'm still the one takin' the most tricks.
那么…
So...
我们具体讨论什么呢?
what are we choppin' up?
告诉我
Talk to me.
阿克塞 我是医生
Yeah, Axe, it's the fucking doctor.
我的病人让我给你带个话
I got a message for you from the patient.
普林斯已经提到银行了
The Prince is takin' it to the bank.
你旁边有人在听吗?
Is anybody listening to you there?
-没有 -那就别说暗号♥
-No. -Then don't speak in code.
我是说普林斯已经提到…
I'm saying the Prince is taking it to the--
你是说他有银行?是普林斯有么?
You mean he has a bank? Prince does?
你知道吗 等我们见面时
Okay, you know what? We're gonna do
我要给你做个快速听力测试
a quick little hearing test when we meet.
不用谢谢
No, we're not.
我刚才收到信息
I have just received reassurance
德朱利奥法官保证仍会到场
that Judge DeGiulio is still coming.
所以他来之前
So are we expected to go on
我们要继续殖民时期那一套
like we're in colonial times until he does,
还是说我们可以有个正常的讨论?
or can we have a regular conversation?
没人逼你过来
No one forced you to come.
老实说 我一开始还有点犹豫
I-- I have to admit I took pause at having
是否让一个十足的资本家参加
a stark raving capitalist here in the first place.
但之后我还是接受了
But then I listened to
我们尊贵又仁厚的客人的意见
some of our esteemed guests and relented.
一位听得进建议的检察长
An Attorney General who actually listens.
我们时代的新形象
A novel concept for our age.
我们得谈谈这个问题
We have to deal with this ...
直接解决
directly.
你对阿克塞说是黄灯预警
You said, "Yellow light" to Axe.
但我给你的研究材料已经很明确
But the research I gave you said clearly that cannabis money
大♥麻♥资金现在对于银行仍是红灯预警
is a red light for banks at this moment.
我们提前说好了不提
We agreed we wouldn't even pitch it.
而且这之前我还明确说
And that was after I said
我不愿牵扯和银行有关的事情
I didn't want to pitch anything bank-related
但你说我们不得已
but you said we had to,
-我不理解 -所以你想知道什么?
-so I-- I don't understand. -And now you wanna know what?
你要暖气的时候为什么给你手套?
Why throw the scroogie when you called for the heater?
我在大学投过一个季度的垒球
I-- I pitched softball for one season in college.
我投出去都是下坠球
My out pitch was a sinker dropped off
能像砖头一样砸出去
the table like a brick.
如果我和我的接手遇到这种事情
And yeah, if my catcher and I got crossed up like that,
我会希望她能跑垒
I'd expect her to come to the mound.
因为换作我就会
As I am.
你为什么给阿克塞错误信息?
Why give wrong info to the Axe Man?
我没建议他去买♥♥
We didn't tell him to buy.
你是不是在和他作对?为你自己?
Are you working against him? For yourself?
我不知道情况就无法帮你
I can't help if I don't know.
你能保证不管发生什么
Are you going to make sure Mase Carbon
梅森碳资本能保持独♥立♥?
stays independent no matter what?
这就是我之前说的 请相信我
This is the "trust me" piece.
是作为个人?还是作为老板?
As a person? Or as a boss?
就像那种优质的寿司餐厅
Like in one of those good sushi places
不做替代菜品
where they won't make substitutions
也不做加州寿司卷
or California rolls.
我给你上的鹌鹑蛋一定是安全的
You're in safe hands when I serve you the quail egg.
我并不想在银行工作
Uh... I'm not working for a bank.
银行不好 不是说它没品或者没意思 就是不好
Banks are bad. Not good bad or fun bad, just bad.
而且无聊
And boring.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我们就看看是否真能兑现
We'll see what that's worth.
谢谢你告诉我关于查克的情报
Thanks for the intel on Chuck's.
我想我大概知道是怎么回事了
I think I'm starting to know what's going on.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you.
所以…我得承认 没错
So... I admit it. Yes.
对谭纳做的事是因为你
The Tanner thing was about you.
我觉得这个人很烂 画作是很值钱
I just thought, this guy's full of shit. Marketable.
不过就是个梳油头的寒酸画匠
But a dime-store Pollock with a full head of greasy hair.
我希望你能早点发现
And I wanted you to see it sooner than later
免得你受伤
before you got badly hurt.
所以我就揭露了他
So I--I exposed him.
哪怕我什么都没做 你过几周也会自己发现
You'd have seen it within weeks if I did nothing.
如果真是这样 我也能理解
If that's true, I could see my way
并感谢…
to appreciating...
你的意图
it... the intent,
只不过…
but...
-并不是只有这种办法 -说得没错
-There are other ways. -Yeah, now look,
我当时确实也没有想清楚
I am not saying I was thinking clearly
或者说甚至清楚知道自己在做什么
or that I even knew, exactly, what I was doing.
只不过你今天早上提起了
But since you mentioned it this morning,
我也有在想这件事
you know, I've been chewing on it.
觉得还是有必要告诉你
So I had to tell you.
抱歉打扰 我要找你
Sorry to interrupt. But I need you.
你找我吗 奥林?
You looking for me, Orrin?
不是你 是她
Not you. Her.
好吧 那温蒂
Okay. Well, Wend,
这件事我们晚点再接着聊
you and I will finish this convo later.
肯定的
That we will.
你没有足够的流动资产
You don't have the liquid assets
能够立刻一次性付给查克
to pay out Chuck, lump sum right now.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表