剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
We got a shaman who opened us up to the power of ayahuasca
力量
at just the right moment.
除了宇♥宙♥真♥理♥之外 我们还看到了商机
Along with universal truths, we saw a market.
我们错失了裸盖菇素的商用
We were late to psilocybin.
这种错误不会在死藤入药的时候再发生了
Won't happen with pharma‐huasca.
而那个人能够保证这一点
And there's the man that can secure it.
易瑞制药的西蒙·申克
Simon Shenk from Errix.
即将要走马上任食药监
Soon to be of the FDA.
他得放弃他的股份
He'll need to divest.
而你会买♥♥下他的股份
And you'll be there to assume his shares.
就像寄居在受害者灵魂中的埃德肯珀
Like Ed Kemper inhabited his victims' souls.
埃德蒙·埃米尔·肯珀三世(Edmund Emil Kemper III)是美国的连环杀手和恋尸癖者
他杀死了十个人,其中包括他的祖父母和母亲
吓人
Gruesome.
对于药用死藤来说
For a drug like medical ayahuasca
你需要建立医院为基础的实验
you'll need to establish hospital‐based trials,
来进行推广
to help mainstream it. Mm.
快来
Come on!
所以我们各有任务
So, we all have our missions.
你确定能够处理好你任务的情感部分吗
Sure you can handle the emotional component of yours?
我是我们之中能控制好情绪的人
I am the one of us who can handle emotions, yes.
欢迎来到这里
Welcome to 'The Mike.'
我们今天游♥行♥齐聚一堂
How lucky are we, to be here, to do this, together?
我喜欢这种知道在24小时之后
I love knowing that in 24 hours,
我能够变得比现在更聪明的感觉
I'm gonna be smarter and better than I am right now.
因为你们所有人
Because of you all.
欢迎 阿克斯 感谢你赶过来
Welcome, Axe. Thanks for being here.
该谢谢你邀请我才对
Hey, thanks for finally having me.
你没必要奉承我
You don't need to make me look good.
这是你头一回接受邀请
This is the first time you accepted.
让我们干点大事
Let's kick some butt together.
好
Yeah!
好了
All right.
你给自己整了一个秘密的赚钱途径
You got yourself a secret golden tunnel.
我也要加入
I want on the trip.
你是哪位
Who are you again?
你在管理自己的钱
You're running your own money.
就对冲基金的禁忌而言
As hedge fund violations go,
这就好比说黑鬼这个词
that's like shouting the N word‐‐
虽然不犯法 但是足够让你卷铺盖走人
not illegal, but enough to get you fired.
我不会那么做 而且我也没有自己
I would never do that. And I am not running my own‐‐
你去厕所打飞机的时候把另一个账户的
You left the separate account up on your screen
页面留在屏幕上了
when you went to the bathroom to jerk off.
我去厕所就是去上厕所
I go to the bathroom to go to the bathroom.
你兜里露出来的
Mm. Bottle of Jergens
乳液瓶子可不是这么说的
peeking out of your pocket says different.
但是 那是你自己的事
But, hey, that's your business.
我想要的是参加你的课外活动
My business is getting in on your extracurricular.
我知道你有一套夏普比率是三的投资策略
I know you've got a 3 Sharpe ratio strategy.
其实是3.6♥4♥
It's 3.6♥4♥ actually,
但是只能支持六位数的规模
but only to six figures.
再多的话就不能用
Any bigger than that and it won't work‐‐
就会像奥古斯塔·格卢普卡在管子里
we get stuck in the tube like Augustus Gloop.
查理与巧克力工厂中的人物 他喝了威利旺卡的巧克力瀑布而被吸进巧克力浆输送管内
怎么回事
What the fuck?
想办法把限额提高让我能分一杯羹
Figure out how to get it big enough to cut me in,
不然我就剁了你
or I'll cut you.
用刀吗
Like with a knife?
你是威胁要
Are you threatening to‐‐
不是
No.
但是我会告发你
But I'll flip ya.
让你下场很惨
I'll flip ya for real.
不能让查克对我买♥♥东西有否决权
Chuck can't actually have veto power over what I buy.
如果法官按规矩来
If a judge were going by the book,
你可以买♥♥十间公♥寓♥
you'd be allowed to buy ten apartments.
你可以用你那部分的婚姻资产
You can easily afford that
来负担
out of your share of the marital assets.
但是问题在于
But the thing is...
查克认识很多法官
Chuck knows a lot of judges.
结果难以预料
Outcome is unpredictable.
所以我可能会失去公♥寓♥
So I could lose the apartment?
考虑到庭审的时间线
Given the timeline to get to court...
你已经失去公♥寓♥了
you've already lost the apartment.
他这么做是因为你发布的声明
He did this because I put out that statement‐‐
我这么做是因为
which I did because he was too busy
他忙着没工夫自己来
hanging from the ceiling to do it himself.
他这么做是因为你这么做是因为他的父母
And he did because you did because his parents
在往上追因为独♥立♥战争因为英国
and your parents because America because England
因为古罗马再往上追没完没了能追到生命诞生
because ancient Rome because primordial ooze.
感谢你给我讲这些 奥林
I appreciate your bedside, Orrin.
没错 查克如果感觉好些他表现得好些
Yes, Chuck would behave better if he felt better.
但是不是我的责任了
But that's not my responsibility anymore.
也许从来都不是
Probably never was.
我需要让我自己感觉好一点
I need to make myself feel better.
那我们就上庭
So, we go to court.
我们有情况了
We have a situation...
艾莉·卡什科克
Ali Kashkhokh.
安大略教育者的拨款员
Allocator for Ontario Educators.
真希望您来之前能说一声
I wish we'd known you were coming.
鲍比现在不在
Bobby isn't here right now.
瓦格纳和泰勒·梅森也不在 对吧
And neither are Wagner or Taylor Mason, right?
你已经知道了
Ah, you knew that.
佩奇 把她招待好
Peach, make her comfortable.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
艾莉·卡什科克很强硬
Ali Kashkhokh is hardcore
她就是个
What she is is a total fuckin
瓦格斯
Wags.
我们手里拿周她和她工会十亿美元的钱
We have a billion plus of her union's dollars.
她是行业的风向标
And she's a bellwether for the industry.
她的决定受到众人瞩目
If she approves or disapproves, people listen.
我要说的是 我们一个小时内就会回去
What I was gonna say. We can be back in an hour.
她就是来查岗的
Nah, it's just a spot‐check.
想要趁我们不在 希望能找到
She's hoping to avoid us, so she can poke around
不公开的账本
for the second set of Untouchables books.
你忙着赶回来显得你做贼心虚
And you rushing back will make you look like Al Capone.
但是我们没什么好隐瞒的 对不对
But we don't actually have anything to hide, right?
当然没有 别开玩笑了
Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.
我就知道
Thought not.
失去安大略教育者很糟糕
Losing Ontario Educators would be bad though‐‐
拉裤子那么糟 - 我知道 得挂了
Pants‐shit bad. I get it. Lemme go.
她已经在敲打我们的薄弱环节了
She's already hammering away at the weak spots...
市场就像一架摇摇欲坠的桥
The market's like a fragile bridge.
我们不知道具体时间 但是总有一天会彻底垮塌
We don't know exactly when, but eventually it will collapse‐‐
所有的车都会滚进海洋
And all the cars on it will tumble into the ocean.
许多司机会被淹死
Many drivers will drown.
比喻中的汽车指的是投资
The cars in this metaphor are the investments,
司机就是投资者 就像你 还有
the drivers are the investors, like you, and‐‐
抱歉
Sorry.
你不能在开市期间
I can't have you pulling people off their desks
让他们停止工作
during trading hours.
这对于安大略教育者
It's not good for the fine educators of Ontario‐‐
还有我们的其他客户都没好处
or any of our other investors.
对 但是听到他们的答复对我们有好处
Yeah, sure. But me hearing their answers is.
不如我带你到投资关系部
Why don't I get you to IR,
让他们安排你参观 回答你后续的问题
have them curate a tour, answer any further questions.
我被提名担任美国联邦第二巡回上诉法♥院♥的法官
Well, I was nominated for their Second Circuit.
所以我才送你一盒古巴雪茄
That's why I sent you that box of embargoed smokes.
未免为时太早
May be premature.
有个参议员掌握的信息
There's a certain senator in possession of information
有可能坏了我的好事
that could sink my battleship.
什么信息
What information?
哪个参议员
Which senator?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表