剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
毫无收益 这是疯了吧
Unproductive. This is insane.
怎么了 对普林斯落井下石不行吗
What? Kicking Prince when he's down?
没有比这更理智的举动了
I'd say nothing could be saner.
博比 - 这无利可图啊
Bobby. - This isn't profitable.
用毁掉整个能源产业的方式
You're going to ruin industries
来证明一个已被证实的结论
to prove a point you've already proven.
此外 梅森碳能的资产负债表会遭受冲击
Plus, the Mase Carbon balance sheet will take a hit,
并且会把相关公♥司♥都拖下水
which will drive down the value of the associated companies.
我们的损益报告会像个无底洞
Our P and L will look like a mine shaft.
你知道泰勒说的对 我能从你的眼中读出
You know Taylor's right. I can see it in your eyes.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你说的对 他已经玩完了
No, you're right. He's done.
那么梅森碳能可以买♥♥下普林斯的仓位吗
So Mase Carb can buy up Prince's positions?
嗯 我给你加指导协议外的杠杆
Yes. I'll give you the leverage outside the guidance.
谢谢 稍后我会告诉你
Thank you. I'll let you know
全部买♥♥入需要多少
how much we're able to scoop up.
不愧是我的常驻人才的表现
So that's how my resident genius is doing.
我们的画家怎么样了
How's our painter doing?
还行
Fine.
还行的意思是我会在期待已久的
Fine, like I'll be seeing paintings
墙面上看到成品吗
for the big empty walls I have waiting for them?
你喜欢他作品的哪一点
What did you like about his work when you saw it?
那种能量感 力量感
Well, the power, the strength.
能让作品展示出生命力的
Not many out there who can make art
画家并不多
that feels like it's breathing.
等等 你为什么会这么问
Wait a minute. Why are you asking?
有什么事情吗
Should I be worried?
不好说
I don't know.
他的状态不对
He's off.
也不是 这样说有点重 他...
No, no, that... that's too strong. He's...
他在为其他人画画
He's painting for other people.
他现在脑子里想的都是收藏家或者佣金
He's got collectors and commissions in his head.
难道那里只能属于你吗
And that real estate is only for you?
要知道 他现在脑子里还想着房♥产
You know, he's actually got real estate there, too.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
坦纳本来就应该是这样的
Tanner was always supposed to be this.
成功画家 一画难求
Successful, sought after.
幸运的是 有你一直帮他保持头脑清醒
And he's lucky to have you to keep his head in the game.
为你骄傲
I'm glad for you.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
但是 如果你需要的话 我也可以
But, I could, you know, if you wanted me to,
给他减减压
take some pressure off, uh,
给他点空间去好好想想
give him some room to think.
或者打给莉萨 从我预定的画里拿两幅给她
Maybe call Lisa, give her two of mine
以后再把我这边的空缺补上
and then take my other two later.
你知道这会扰乱某个人的现金流 但是
Oh, it would be fucking with another man's cash flow but,
如果你认为这是他需要的 我就去办
you know, if that's what you think he needs.
最重要的是 这能让他恢复正常 是吧
But the most important thing is he gets back on track, right?
是的
Right.
那我去打电♥话♥啦
So I'll make the call?
要不还是算了吧
Maybe just leave it.
好吧
Sure.
只是想帮帮你
I'm just trying to help.
我懂的
I know.
出事了
We got a problem.
出事了
We got a problem.
运送披萨的货船在大西洋抛锚
The pizza freighter broke down in the Atlantic.
我们不能按时交货了
We're gonna miss our delivery window.
见鬼 - 有点倒霉
Shit. - Bad luck,
类似运气不好吧
you know, something like that.
我们得通知经销商
We need to call the distributor,
产品经理 让他们知道
the product guy, and let them know
货会晚到
we're gonna be late.
如果我们晚了
We show up late,
就会错过和每日优鲜的合作
we're gonna miss our launch with goPuff.
他们会把我们踢出局
They're gonna blow this 'za out.
错过了就得再等一年 甚至更久
We won't get that momentum back for a year, maybe ever.
世上就没有运气差的说法
There's no such thing as bad fucking luck,
尤其是当涉及到金钱的时候
not when money's involved.
货船的具体♥位♥置在哪里
Where exactly is this freighter?
这是卫星图像快照 可以显示每艘船的位置
Okay, this is a satellite snapshot of every ship at sea,
每二十分钟更新一次
updated every 20 minutes.
我们的披萨在哪里呢
So where the fuck are our pizzas?
北纬44°32′23.8″
Forty-four degrees, 32 minutes, 23.8 seconds North
西经25°7′51.6″
by 25 degrees, seven minutes, 51.6 seconds West.
在北大西洋
North Atlantic Ocean.
这艘载着披萨的船
The ship carrying your pizzas
两小时前就抛锚了
broke down two hours ago.
现在呢 在海上等着腐烂吗
So now what? They rot at sea?
或许我们可以找人去修船
Maybe we could find someone to fix the ship.
你为什么用那种语气说抛锚
Why did you say "Broke down" like that?
因为有些不太对劲
Because something is off.
一艘没有动力的船
A dead ship, one without power,
会下锚并发出求救信♥号♥♥
will drop anchor and put out a distress signal.
即使这艘船发生了走锚漂航
Even if the ship drifted onto the anchor line,
也会顺着海浪向东漂移
it would have drifted East along the wave path,
但你的船在往北走
and your boat has moved North.
有人在你的船附近使坏
Somebody is fucking around with your boat.
看你的消息栏
Check your IB.
博比·阿克塞尔罗德: 全部卖♥♥出 谢谢
天啊 阿克塞 真的吗
Shit, Axe, really?
你是一名交易员
You're an executing trader.
你难道不会交易吗
You got a problem executing?
不是的 阿克塞
No, Axe.
但没有泰勒的许可 我不太会交易这些特殊公♥司♥的
But I have a problem trading these particular names
股票
without Taylor.
我雇了你
I hired you.
然后你辞职
You quit.
我重新把你雇回来
I hired you back.
尽管你缺乏忠诚
Let you walk back in here
仍旧让你回到这里
despite your lack of loyalty.
因为我知道 总有一天会真♥相♥大白
Because I knew, one day there would be
会清算一切
a moment of truth, a reckoning.
我要看看 你是否还是那个被我从奥罗拉
What I would see if you were still the kid
拉出来的年轻人 曾经坐在一排
that I pulled out of Aurora, sat in front of a bank
屏幕前 搜索世界的秘密
of screens and gave the secrets of the world.
想挣钱让妈妈把家
And enough money to move your mom
从拖车搬到房♥子里
out of a trailer into a house.
这就是清算
This is that reckoning.
好吧
Fuck.
你很威风吧 把好好的公♥司♥弄破产
You proud of putting good companies out of business?
不好意思 我不明白... - 这就是你想要的吗
I'm sorry. I'm not sure... - Is this what you wanted?
毁掉我们共同作出的努力
To destroy the progress we both made?
收回影响投资
To set impact investing back?
今天被你抛售的每一家公♥司♥都有可能倒闭
Every company you sold off today will likely fold,
这些市场份额会重新回归那些污染制♥造♥者
and that market share will go right back to the polluters,
童工雇佣者
the child labor employers,
以及我们承诺要扳倒的人
the people we committed to taking down.
你满意啦
Are you proud?
天啊
Jesus.
你完全不知情
You didn't know.
他做这事没跟你打招呼
He did it without telling you.
我想我们都明白了
Well, I guess we all know just how much
你的招牌值几个钱
that shingle of yours is worth.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
怎么回事
What happened?
阿克塞
Axe.
你想搞事情吧
Are you kidding me?
你觉得只要奉命行事就没问题了
So what, you were just following orders and that makes it okay?
问题大着呢
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表