剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
『亿万』前情提要
Previously on Billions.
(阿克塞银行)
阿克塞全盘入手了
Axe swallowed it.
他竟然真的把那些钱收了
He actually closed on that money.
那我们这些人怎么办?
Where does that leave us?
你们不要分心 专心做事
It leaves you head down, eyes forward doing good work,
为公♥司♥把钱挣回来
earning returns for the firm.
把他带出来
Pull him out of there!
我会给你20亿 作为你退出的费用
I'll give you two billion walk away money
买♥♥下阿克塞控股 你的银行 还有资产管理分部
for Axe Holding, the bank, and the asset management arm.
我希望这一切平息下来之后
I hope when this all calms down
你们能看清这件事 看清我
and you really look at it and me,
到时候你们就不会想走了
that you won't even want to leave.
难道不是因为哪怕我们想走也走不了么?
But the thing of it is we can't, even if we want to, right?
如果你想实现富裕
Anyone who wants to get wealthy,
或者说赚大钱 你就留下
rich in your language, can stay,
我们可以再谈新组织下的岗位安排
and we can discuss your place in the new organization.
-我退出了 -是啊 这地方…
- I'm out. - Yeah. This place...
我也要退出
I'm out of here too.
快跑
Run.
如果你继续留下 这是我的幸事
If I see you here again, it'll be to my benefit...
但我希望你离开
but I hope I don't.
这家公♥司♥ 以前名叫阿克塞资本
This company, formerly known as Axe Capital,
现在它属于我了
belongs to me now.
现在 你就是我的麻烦
Now, you're my problem.
你很清楚我如何对付麻烦
And you know what I do to problems.
-我们把他们连根除掉 -不对
- I get rid of them. - No.
是我把上一个坐这位子上的人除掉的
I got rid of the guy in the chair.
你猜我是怎么知道的?
Now how we know this to be true?
因为现在是我坐在这个位子上
'Cause I'm the one sitting in it.
你♥他♥妈♥坐不久的
Not for fucking long.
『亿万』
第六季第一集 枪烟炮雨
跟我走
Follow me.
好
Yeah!
别开火
Hold fire!
这枪大炮没机会再响了
That cannon has fired its last salvo!
(一周之前)
Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth
事情正在悄然发生
There's something happening here
真面目却让人看不清
But what it is, ain't exactly clear
一个男人持枪出现
There's a man with a gun over there
告诉我需要保持警惕
A-telling me I got to beware
我看先别忙了
I think it's time we stop
孩子们 那是什么声音?
Children, what's that sound?
大家都在观察到底发生了什么
Everybody look what's going down
你今天在办公室一定会很专注
You'll be so centered in the office today.
现在进入状态了 是吧?
You're in the zone, huh?
就是要这样
That's the idea.
心神专注
Focus.
与其他一切脱钩
Detachment from all else.
禅宗那一套
That Buddhist shit.
我的所有精力只能放在…
If I can only put everything...
这里
right here.
一切思绪都聚焦在这里
Right at the tip of my consciousness.
那你做出来的冰淇淋肯定是绝味
Then you are gonna make hella good ice cream.
那我…
Then I'm...
也许就能想到如何为自己…
maybe can work myself out of my--
别想
Don't think.
-尽管去做 -哦
- Just do. - Ah.
又是禅宗那一套
There's that Buddhist shit again.
户外活动日如此热闹
What a field day For the heat
街上一片熙熙攘攘
A thousand people In the street
唱着歌♥ 举着牌
Singing songs and a-carrying signs
几乎都在为了自己人呐喊
Mostly say, "Hooray for our side"
我看快停下
It's time we stop
听是什么声音?
Hey, what's that sound?
大家都在观察到底发生了什么
Everybody look What's going down
怎么样 要不要休息?
Good? Need a break?
我要休息的时候
When I ask for a break,
就是我入土的时候
you'll know the body snatchers have taken me over.
好 现在用头
Good, now use your head.
做♥爱♥ 他在做♥爱♥
Sex. He's having sex.
他会不会就只是在做♥爱♥?
Could he just be having sex?
毕竟是他 八成就是在做♥爱♥
It's him we're talking about. It's probably sex.
感觉曲线应该不是这样
That would look... different, I think.
毕竟我不是专业医生
But I'm not a doctor.
既然不是医生 你凭什么说是心脏病
And as a non-doctor, you're diagnosing heart attack.
我没办法诊断 只会做非医生做的事
Well, I can't diagnose. The not-doctor thing.
给建议 做声明
Suggesting. Declaring.
类似这些事情
Somewhere in that spectrum.
因为这个…
Because this...
才是心脏病的真实图谱
is what a heart attack looks like.
这些图谱看起来就跟范阿斯戴尔双胞胎一样
These readouts look as alike as the Van Arsdale twins.
如果连你都把70年代篮球梗给搬出来
When you pull out those '70s basketball metaphors,
确实能引诱我听下去
it does force me to listen.
我一直在等最合适的时机抛出来
I reserve them for maximum impact.
是啊
Yes.
那我们就只能打电♥话♥了
So, then, we have to make the call.
不得不承认 确实应该这么做
I'll admit, it's the right thing to do.
救人一命胜造七级浮屠
If you can save a life, you save a life.
-遇到这种事 我确实… -没错
- That's the kind of thing I-- - Yes.
我知道你是真心的 只不过…
And I know you mean it. But...
你就不怕把我们做的事都暴露了
even at the cost of exposing what we're doing.
这个问题我就不回答了
I'm going to leave that question lingering
你都可以自问自答
so you can hear it and answer yourself.
该死
Damn.
你说是心脏病的时候
Once you said heart attack,
就已经知道我们必须介入
you knew we'd intervene.
可这样我们的秘密就暴露了
But now our cover's gonna be blown.
或许到时候一阵慌乱 他们不会发现
Maybe in the all the hubbub, they won't notice.
去打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
你们他妈进来干吗?
What the fuck are you guys doing here?
你们是跳脱衣舞的?
Are you strippers?
好是好 可你们得…
Because great, but...
-先等我做完… -我们不是脱衣舞者 先生
-not until I finish my-- -We're not strippers, sir.
您心脏病发作了 我们是来…
You're having a heart attack, we're here to--
我在上动感单车课呢
I'm doing a Peloton class.
通德在教课
With Tunde.
通德·奥耶内因,动感单车教练
这样我就能追上我女友 又不会心脏病发作了
So I don't have a heart attack keeping up with my girlfriend.
她很年轻
She's young.
你们如果是跳脱衣舞的还顺心一点
I liked you better when you were strippers.
我们不是跳脱衣舞的
We were never strippers.
先生 您的下颌没事吧?
Sir, how's your jaw?
你这么一说 确实有点像拳王阿里被诺顿揍过一样
Now that you mention it, a little like Ali after Norton.
而且…
And... uh,
说实话 现在呼吸确实…
if I'm being honest, the breathing's
有一定困难
a little... tight. Huh.
瓦格纳先生 麻烦您服下阿司匹林
Mr. Wagner, I implore you, take this aspirin
然后让我们送您上救护车
and let us get you down to an ambulance
您不能再耽误了
before it's too late.
(MPC 迈克尔·普林斯资本)
人还活着
It's alive!
瓦格斯
Wags!
你可真是了不得呀
That is something to see right there.
谣言说我已病故
Rumors of my demise--
我想说 能回来真是太他妈好了
I mean to say, it is fucking great to be back!
我真高兴再见到你
So glad to see you.
我是真真高兴
So, so glad.
我快担心死了
I was worried.
是 从你每天40封短♥信♥能看出来
Yeah, I got that from the 40 texts a day.
但就像我说的 这只是心脏的小小发作
But like I said, it's a small heart attack.
跟小贝勒奶酪一样柔和
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表