剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
可它们不能买♥♥给你自♥由♥
But they buy you no latitude.
你走错一步 我就会对付你
You step wrong and you'll have me after you‐‐
而且你会发现 我比那些家伙难对付多了
and you'll find I'm a lot harder to olé than the other guy,
因为我在乎的是犯罪 不是罪犯
because I care about the crime and not the criminal.
好的 没问题
Hey, good.
那你就等着攀高枝吧
Keep your eye on the sparrow, ya know?
好了 我的工作完成了
All right. I got my part done.
她肯定会像通马桶的管子一样盯死他的
She's gonna burrow up his ass like a toilet snake.
我也收到消息 确定了
And I have our info. It's confirmed:
西蒙·申克为了食药监局要离开易瑞生物科技
Simon Shenk is leaving Errix Biotech for the FDA.
他准备去参加会议了
And he's set for the conference.
还有全美医疗机构的朱尔斯·哈克利
So is Jules Hakli, Ameri‐Hospitals.
整个制药团队 很好
The whole pharma team. Good.
迈克·普林斯可能认为他有主场优势
Mike Prince may think he's got home field advantage.
不过这些野狗准备要玩一把疯的了
But these road dogs are gonna play spoiler.
带上法兰绒了吗
Got your flannels?
在车上
In the car.
喂 是我
Uh, hey, it's me.
发布命令吧
File the order...
我知道 只是个警告
Yes. I know it's a warring gesture.
我现在正在战斗 发吧
I'm a man at war. File it.
这些窗户都没有窗帘的
These windows, no shades.
整个城市都可以看懂你干那些疯狂的事
Let the whole city watch you do your wild thing.
我搬进来后 提醒我别请你和比尔过来
Remind me not to have you and Bill over after I move in.
这几天很安全的
Oh, that would be safe these days...
他的投机情况不好 所以
His book's flatlined. So...
他硬不起来
He can't...
除非他的投资组合赚了大钱吗硬不起来
perform unless his portfolio does?
不是 我对赚不了钱的人提不起兴趣
No. I can't get it up to fuck a non‐earner.
- 深入点 - 我就是这么说的
- Go deeper. - That's what I said.
比尔就在“妈的 我会现场就做”
Bill's been swinging from "Fuck it, I'll do it live"
和就像听了“晚安西贡”一样悲悲切切之间来回切换
to choking back tears like he's listening to "Goodnight Saigon."
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
我都不喜欢自己居然还会为别人着想这个念头
And I don't even like to think about anybody but myself.
要是你告诉他 他的价值不全是体现在
It might help if you let him know his entire worth
收益表上 可能会有帮助
isn't wrapped up in his P&L's performance.
那么 骗他吗
So...lie to him?
你要我骗他吗
You want me to lie to him?
我可以骗他的
I can do that.
抱歉 我们遇到点问题
I'm sorry we've hit a snag.
你的银行撤销了你的预先核准房♥贷证明
Your bank just withdrew your pre‐approval.
似乎你丈夫对你的资产
It seems your husband got an automatic
启动了自动临时限制令
temporary restraining order on your assets.
他冻结了你的资产
He froze your fucking loot?
看来我们是开战了
I guess it's war.
抱歉 我会马上处理的
I'm sorry. I'll, uh, get right into it.
你知道怎么回事吗
You know the shot?
不知道 只是叫我过来
No. Just told to be here.
这一般可不是好兆头
That's usually not a very good sign.
查克
Ah, Chuck.
这是曼哈顿地方检察官
The Manhattan D. A.
我老是忘记 你是法律与秩序里的吗
I always forget, are you Law or Order?
是不是有些案子你还直接向州长汇报
You also have some cases to brief the governor on?
没有
No.
那些加密货币挖矿场害惨了那个镇
Those crypto‐miners damn near decimated that town.
市政厅不得不以比平时
City had to go to the market
高十倍的价格购买♥♥电力
and buy electricity ten times the normal rates.
妈的因为这事 图书馆都关闭了
Fucking libraries are closed because of it.
我们本来可以抓人 取证 送他们进监狱
We should be having mug shots, perp walks, prison sentences.
结果呢 相当于你就开了张超速罚单
And instead, you handed out a speeding ticket.
我们已经尽全力了
We did the best we could.
跟你说吧 我信你
You know what? I believe that.
所以接下来 由格拉姆接手
Which is why Gramm gets it from here on out.
你想从我手里抢走加密货币的案子吗
You think you're yanking crypto from my purview?
你当我傻吗
Was I being obtuse?
男人以什么论高下
Where does a man measure from?
下盘
The base.
这就是我们要拿走的
That's where we're yanking from.
这个办公室的所有刑事案件
All criminal referrals from this office
都将由她经手
will now flow to her.
事无巨细全部给她
Lock, stock, kit, and caboodle.
因为 和你不一样 查克
You see, because, unlike you, Chuck,
她对于大企业不会手软
she is not terrycloth soft on big business.
纽约州的人♥民♥把我选出来是
The people of New York State elected me
是因为他们信任我的判断力
because they believed in my judgment‐‐
他们把你选出来是因为你能让他们对自己的性生活自我感觉良好
They elected you so they could feel good about their sex lives
让自己的政♥治♥立场显得自♥由♥公平
and think of themselves as liberal and fair.
不过曼哈顿的人♥民♥
The people of Manhattan, however,
选择我来惩治投机者
elected me to punish predators.
不是和他们喝杜本内酒玩一口闷
Not slug shots of Dubonnet with them.
杜本内酒是抿着喝的
You sip Dubonnet‐‐
我怎么知道
I have no fucking idea.
你知道怎么喝就是问题的症结
That you do is the nub of the problem.
和她的办公室联♥系♥
Interface with her office,
看她还有没有其他要接手的案子
see if there's any other cases she wants.
有阿克斯罗德在背后搞鬼
Axelrod's behind this move.
知道我是怎么知道的饿吗
Know how I know?
塔塔利亚就是个皮条客 光凭自己
Tattaglia's a pimp? Could never orchestrate
策划不出这种事 - 没错
something like this? Exactly.
这样的举动唤醒了我的阴暗面
And a move like this really awakens my Dark Passenger‐‐
你又在读嗜血法医了
You've been reading Dexter again.
没错
Indeed I have.
在考虑用分尸而不是诉讼的办法解决吗
Thinking about dismemberment instead of prosecution?
某种程度上是
Well, in a way.
德克斯特·摩根的阴暗面
Dexter Morgan's Dark Passenger could only
只能通过取人性命来抑制
be sated by the brutal act of taking life.
但是 为了能够利用他的这种欲念
But, in order to make something decent of this innate drive,
他制定了一套规矩
he developed a code.
能够让他为了正确的原因杀戮
A way that he could kill, but for the 'right' reasons.
我也要做同样的事
I will do the same.
只有为了司法♥正♥义
I will loose my urges for dominion and victory
我才会释放我对于控制和胜利的冲动
only in the name of justice and in accordance with it.
你是真的打算洗心革面
You really are serious about making a change.
这并非易事
That raises the degree of difficulty.
也许是 但是我决意投身这一事业
May‐haps. But I am committed to this course.
扫除这个世界上的罪恶
To purge the world of villainy.
还有我内心的
And myself of...
应该也称上的是罪恶
I guess villainy, too.
所以如果你希望帮你自己还有这个办公室
So if you want to help yourself and help this office,
你就得找个办法接受这套规矩
you will find a way to get on board with this code.
并且监督我不僭越
And to keep me held to it,
就像德克斯特的父亲一样
as Dexter's father did him.
我最近没怎么享乐
I haven't been having much fun lately, you know?
但是我会享受利用这个家伙得到我想要的东西
But I will enjoy using this guy to get what I want,
就在他自己的派对上
and at his own fucking party.
就因为他会开飞机
Because he can fly?
因为他自认为能在我头上动土
Because he thinks he can fly above me.
他会认识到在和华尔街巨擘
He'll learn it's best to keep his feet on the ground
过招的时候
while trying to trade body blows
最好脚踏实地
with the Theogenes of Wall Street.
泰格尼斯(Theogenes)古希腊奥♥运♥会运动员 大力士
悠着点 瓦格斯 - 抱歉
Whoa. Easy, Wags. Sorry.
吸着山上的空气有点飘了
Must be all the high‐mindedness in this mountain air.
你所说的斗争指的是
The battle you're talking about
你和普林斯在炉边谈话的事吗
is you and Prince at the Fireside Chat?
对 那会是一场好戏
Yes. But that'll be one for the crowd.
普林斯在精♥神♥药♥品♥上投入很大
Prince has gone deep on psycho‐ceuticals.
我们要更进一步
And we're about to go deeper.
你的北行之旅
Your trip up north.
没错 不只是为了刺♥激♥
Mm, yeah. Wasn't just for kicks.
有个萨满让我们及时看到了死藤的
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表