剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
不 爸爸 我只是
No, Dad. I just, uh....
该死 老爷子
Well, shit, old man.
我是来跟你和解的
I came over to make the peace with you.
我可没教过你这个
I didn't raise you to make gestures like that.
我发现自己
I found myself,
好吧
Well, I
在去逮捕博比·阿克塞尔罗德的路上
was on my way to arrest Bobby Axelrod,
我陷入了沉思
and I found myself contemplative.
我想见一个人
There was one person I wanted to see.
那个人就是你
And it was you.
不管是正是邪
Good. Ill.
混账还是体贴
Motherfucker. Sweetheart.
不管什么样子
In whatever role...
你始终是我的父亲
you're my father.
我所做的一切
And all I do
从某种程度上来说都是对你的反映
is in reaction to that in some way.
那之前我试图搅黄
What about the fact that I tried to fuck
你毕生心血呢
your entire life's work the other day?
你也愿意一笔勾销吗
You're willing to just forget about that?
明知我会那样 你还利用了我
And the fact that you knew I would, and used it.
你刚从鬼门关走了一遭
You have been through a terrible ordeal.
我眼看你几乎就要坦然接受死亡了
I watched you almost accept your own death.
任何刚从鬼门关出来的人都会怀疑一切的
Anybody would come out of that questioning everything.
包括忠诚
Even their loyalties.
如果我是你
If I were you, I wouldn't go in
我不会这么快就陷入悲伤中
for the sentimental reveries just yet.
你以前也铐过阿克塞尔罗德 儿子
You've had Axelrod in cuffs before, Sonny.
可不一定就能把他关进去
Doesn't mean you'll keep him there.
有可能的 老爸
I guess it's possible, Pops.
但我喜欢险胜
But I like our odds.
那你的反应应该完全不同啊
That was supposed to get a very different reaction out of you.
你应该冲我发火
You were supposed to snap at me.
怪我不相信你
Call me out for not believing in you,
但你没有
but you didn't.
我去
Oh, shit.
他已经栽了
You actually have him this time.
所以你才来
That's why you're here.
这已经不是志在必得了
This is beyond crowing.
你已经赢了 是吗
You've actually won, haven't you?
这也意味着 我下错注了
That also means that I backed the wrong gladiator.
我辛辛苦苦 审时度势
I looked at the situation from all the angles,
把赌注压在阿克塞身上
and put my money down on Axe.
你却重击了他
And you whupped him.
这一天还是来了
I guess it's finally happened.
我老了 大势已去
I went and got old.
再见 老爸
Bye, Dad.
把我女儿带过来
Bring me my daughter.
你下去吧
Leave her with me.
我有话跟她说
I need to tell her a few things.
第一 你大哥
Firstly, your brother
算不上是个好人
may not always be a good man.
但他的的确确
But he is indeed...
是个十分伟大的人
a very great man.
# 我希望我是中子弹 #
I wish I was a neutron bomb
# 终有一天会爆♥炸♥ #
For once I could go off
# 我希望我是祭品 #
I wish I was a sacrifice
# 献祭之后重获新生 #
But somehow still lived on
# 我希望我是有情感的装饰品 #
I wish I was a sentimental
# 被你挂起 #
Ornament you hung on...
看来大家都接到了电♥话♥
I guess we all got the call.
是的
Yes, we did.
你也来了
Even you.
是的
Yes.
# 五千万只手举起 #
For 50 million hands upraised
# 向天空朝圣 #
And open toward the sky...
# 我希望我是水手 #
I wish I was a sailor
# 有人等我归家 #
With someone who waited for me...
我们终于合作了 查克
We're finally working together, Chuck.
你说话还真是算数呢
You're a man of your word.
看来是的
Appears that I am.
# 我希望我是信使 #
I wish I was a messenger
大家都如约而至 不差分毫
Well, here we are at the appointed time and place.
别得意 查克
Don't gloat, Chuck.
我尽量收着
I'll do my level best not to.
但确实有难度
No easy task, though.
瓦格纳先生吗 - 是的
Mr. Wagner? - Yeah.
这是什么
What's this?
即使知道将面对什么
Even when you know it's coming,
最后片刻的自♥由♥
that last moment of freedom,
也很难舍弃
it's hard to leave it behind.
把他带下来
Pull him out of there!
里面没人
We got nothing.
他在哪
Where's he at?
因为你发了短♥信♥我才来的
I came to the meet because you texted.
只是想直视你的眼睛
Because I wanted to look into your eyes,
不做交易
not make any kind of deal.
我老板想跟你老板谈谈
My guy wants to talk to your guy.
他还不满意吗
Hasn't he done enough?
还谈什么
Why should he?
如果你到现在还不明白
If you can't see it, then you really gotta
那更要去见面了
make the meet happen.
阿克塞能一眼看穿
Because Axe has laser vision,
他知道怎么破局
and he will see exactly what the win is.
我知道是谁泄密了
Believe I know who our leak is.
你在水里用过夜视镜
You use your night vision goggles
开路前行吗
to help you make your way along the water?
你知道吧 法律就是这么
That's the way the law really knows someone's in it
追踪那些寻求刺♥激♥的人
for the thrill, you know?
因为戴上夜视镜后会发光
When they get the goggles going.
是的 我没被抓是因为
Yeah, the law didn't see me because
他们只顾着前门
they're watching the front door.
我也不这么找乐子
And not how I get my kicks.
我向你保证 我绝不
I assure you, I take no pleasure--
对 我知道 那样太没礼貌了
No, no, of course not. That would be indecorous.
可以陷害别人 借刀杀人
No, it's fine to set a guy up, lead him to slaughter,
但谩骂嘲笑 就太过分了 是吗
but to laugh... that's the line, huh?
是的 这是底线 我不幸灾乐祸
Yes, that's the line. I take no joy.
你确实不用相信我 但相信我能让你
You don't have to believe me, but it would serve you to do so,
拓宽信念
to expand your set of beliefs.
我为什么要相信你 麦公子
So what would you have me put my faith in, Mikey boy?
我先列一些事实
Let's start with some facts.
你再决定信不信我
Then we can segue into faith.
这样更好说服一个将信将疑的人
I find it easier to convert the skeptical that way.
你被起诉那刻
The moment you're actually indicted,
名下的八十亿美元会被冻结
eight billion of your money is frozen solid.
慈善基金会可能有个五六亿
You probably have five, six hundred in your charitable foundation.
境外资产七点五亿
Another three-quarters of a billion offshore.
剩下几个亿暂时不知所踪
A few hundred here or there the government hasn't found yet,
但政♥府♥迟早会找到的
but they will.
你面临高达二十五年的
And you're facing 25 years
联邦和州立银行指控
in state and federal banking charges.
你指望开庭审理 也许会如愿
You'll want to go to trial, and you probably will.
但现在的亿万富翁可不太受待见
But billionaires aren't that popular right now.
美国深陷不平等泥泞
This country's strangled with inequality,
而你将会成为众矢之的
and you're about to become the new poster boy.
上策是认罪
Your best bet is a plea.
表现良好的话 十年监禁
Ten years in state custody with the possibility of time off
可减刑
for good behavior.
加之毒品酒精干预计划
Lop off another year
再减一年
for a drug-alcohol intervention program,
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表