剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
要我把那个地方关掉吗
Want me to shut the place down?
不 不用了 我带她离开了那里
No, it's okay. I got‐‐I got her out of there.
我把她送到治疗机构了
I s‐shipped her off to a facility.
我还是把那里关掉把
I think I'll have it shut down anyway.
谢谢你
Thank you.
申克呢
And Shenk?
我今天去谈下来
I'll close today.
奥斯卡要撤资
Oscar wants out?
他不愿意谈
He wouldn't even engage.
艾薇 你能挑几个你的同事
Ivy, would you draft some of your colleagues
帮我的人振作起来吗
to help put my people back together, please?
我亲自来
I'll do it myself.
该死的银行家
Fuckin' bankers.
本来没打算在纽约呆一整天
Didn't intend to spend an extra day in New York.
希望住宿和晚餐还觉得合适
Hope you enjoyed your accommodations and the dinner.
运来的食物不好吃
Food doesn't travel well.
我们开始吧
Let's get to it.
好
Okayyy.
就从目前的投资组合说起
Let's start with the current portfolio...
你持有的新兴市场债券
You have a cache of emerging market bonds
是我尤其引以为傲的
that I'm particularly proud of.
当日成交价是多少
Where are the marks?
估值是多少
How are you valuing that?
你看到了季度报告
You saw the 13F‐‐
那已经过了45天了 我现在手头有多少
That's 45 days stale. What do I own now?
我怎么知道在此期间没有发生亏空
How do I know there's not a Mississippi‐sized delta?
如果你想听无聊的部分可以给你看
We could show you that if you want plain vanilla,
养老金股票债券投资比是六比四
60‐40 for retirement.
但是如果你想听这些 你就不会来这了
But if you wanted that, you wouldn't be here.
激进投资指数
We had your aggression index at a 6.7.
你们真的是这么分配的吗
Do you really break things down that way?
外部文件不会这么写
Not on the external documents...
但是依据你的目标 还有你所做的投资
But based on your goals, the investments you made‐‐
以及你来找我们所抛下的对象
and the investments you left behind to come to us‐‐
我们认为这是最符合你的需求
we figured that was your sweet spot.
如果我们再多冒一些险呢
What if we could take a little more danger?
人们谈及量化基础投资 分布式投资
People talk about quant fundamentals, human overlay.
我的分布程度你绝对不敢信
I overlay like you wouldn't believe.
所以有些风险对你来说不是风险
See, there are certain risks that are not risky to you,
对阿克斯资本也不是风险
they're not risky to Axe Cap.
对我个人而言 我不那么想
Personally risky to me? I don't think that way.
我觉得如果你一年的收益率不到15%
I just think if you're not making 15 percent every year,
我父亲就说对了
then my father was right about me.
她说了什么
What did he say?
他怪自己当初没有在我妈告诉他怀上我的时候
He blamed himself for not punching my mother hard enough
没有把我妈打流产
to kill me the night she told him she was‐‐
行了
That's plenty right there.
像那样的人
Guys like that‐‐
提高你的引擎转速 增加零件压力
revvin' up your engine, metal under tension‐‐
我的职责就是让离开高速 远离危险
my job is to keep you off the highway to the danger zone.
你要怎么做到
And how do you do that?
我对证♥监♥会♥的了解就和“老熊”·布莱恩特对东南球联的了解一样
I know my SEC like Bear Bryant knew his.
两者的缩写都是SEC 保罗·威廉·“熊”·布莱恩特(Paul William“ Bear” Bryant)是美国大学橄榄球运动员兼教练。
他最出名的是阿♥拉♥巴马大学橄榄球队的主教练。在担任阿♥拉♥巴马州主教练的25年期间,他积累了6项全国冠军和13项会议冠军
很有冲击力
That was a kick in the heinie.
你想要看到不加掩饰的内♥幕♥
You wanted the unvarnished look.
而且有数据给我们做支撑
And we do have the numbers to back up‐‐
事实上 我不在乎那些人都怎么说
Truth is, I don't care what these people all said‐‐
只要看到他们对自己的工作有信心
just that they didn't wilt or crack.
许多以创始人命名的公♥司♥ 只要创始人不24小时
In many founder‐named shops, the whole place collapses
盯着他们整个公♥司♥就会垮掉
if the founder isn't in their face 24/7.
显然这里不是这样
That clearly is not the case here.
数据就能说明问题
The numbers do speak for themselves.
感谢你提供的晚餐
And thank you for that dinner‐‐
团子入味有嚼劲 鲽鱼更是美味
the gnocchi was firm and tasty and the halibut sublime.
我还以为运过来味道不好吃
Thought it didn't travel?
我们都有各自的角色要扮演
We all have our roles to play.
我就是要态度强硬
Mine here was hard‐ass.
而你很称职
But you played yours to perfection.
参议员 我能理解你的顾虑
Senator, I understand you have concerns.
那么现在我们就关上门
Now let's address them where they can be spoken to
开诚布公地
most fully and frankly‐‐ right here and now.
解除这些疑虑
Behind doors which are closed.
我只有一个问题 在哪里都可以问
I have just one question‐‐ and I can ask it anywhere.
法官 你有没有起草这份备忘录
Judge, did you write that memo?
这份备忘录
This memo?
是我起草的 参议员
I did, Senator.
那么一切就很清楚了
Then that, as they say, is the ballgame.
另一边的人会不计一切代价保护自己人
The other side protects its own no matter the sin.
如果我也这么做 我就和他们一样了
If I do the same, I would be the same.
我必须以我自己的标准
I must hold Judge DeGiulio
约束德朱利奥法官
to the same standards I keep for myself.
我的标准就像午夜场的
And they are as high as a midnight showing
云雾之上的上座率一样高
of Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke.
如果我一时放松要求
Had I suffered such a regrettable lapse,
我就毁了自己的名声
I would withdraw my name‐‐
我的职业生涯也可以告结了
and I would kiss my career and my sweet ass goodbye.
这回是我受水刑了
I think that time I got waterboarded.
永远不要低头
"Never let your head hang down.
不要放弃坐下哀伤
Never give up and sit down and grieve.
另寻出路
Find another way."
你父亲说的
Your dad?
接近了 尼克松
Close. Nixon.
鼓舞人心
Inspiring.
另外的出路是什么 下一步怎么做
The fuck is the other way, the next move?
我还不知道 但是我想到办法了会联♥系♥你
I don't know yet. But I will reach out when I do.
我也会和你做出同样的反应
I would have done exactly the same as you.
很高兴你不是来说服我的
Well, I'm glad you didn't try to change my mind.
所以你不会把备忘录公开
So you'll keep the memo buried?
只要他不担任终身任命我就不公开
I will as long as he doesn't go for a lifetime post.
那好
Good.
他还是能够成就大事的
He's still destined for great things, though.
你有什么主意
What do you have in mind?
- 埃迪 - 加油
‐Hey, Eddie. ‐Keep it up.
谢谢
Hey. Thanks a lot.
你要自己一个人处理这些吗
Gonna take care of all these yourself?
就当是锻炼了
Getting a workout too, huh?
靠过来
All right, bring it in.
你得用腿发力
Gotta lift with your legs.
他们都这么说
That's what they say.
多谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
你可以换个人情
Well, you can return the favor:
在你的医疗中心进行第三阶段的药用死藤临床试验
Host Stage Three pharma‐huasca trials at your medical center.
我们不是学术型医院
We're not a university hospital.
所以我们才需要你
Well, that's why we need you.
布拉姆·朗瑞弗说
Bram Longriver says:
我们处在一场与灾难和清醒的竞赛之中
"We're in a race between catastrophe and consciousness."
你得到了朗瑞弗的支持
You have Longriver?
如果我们要赢 我们就需要广泛的测试
If we're gonna win, we need much wider testing.
阿克斯罗德基金会愿意支持吗
Is the Axelrod Foundation willing to back that race?
我可以联♥系♥一下
I can make a call.
那就去联♥系♥吧
Then make that call.
太好了
Great.
谢谢你所作的一切 一会儿再聊
Thanks for everything. I'll circle back.
你匆匆忙忙的从朱尔斯·哈克利
You Michael Johnson‐ed right over to Jules Hakli.
医院的首席执行官
The hospital CEO.
一直想和他认识一下
Always wanted to shake his hand.
然后你又回来干活了
Uh huh. And now you're back hard at it.
我们应该在闭幕活动上一起喝一杯
You know, you and I should share a beer at the closing dinner.
我们的互动总能博得赞誉
We always have an amazing presentation.
好 我尽量
Sure. I'll try to make it.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表