剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And then even if that picture of you is released,
你也能洗白成
the story will be...
一个对抗制度化种族主义的能人
you were fighting institutionalized racism
一个屠龙的勇士
and slaying a dragon.
这条龙现在可是
A dragon who currently serves
受人爱戴的大学牧师
as the beloved university chaplain.
我调查过他 奉献了一辈子了
I looked him up, too. A lifetime of service.
因为你救了他
So he turned out to be a good guy
他才变成了一个好人
because you saved him.
老板
Hey, boss.
是律师与客户之间的交流还是朋友聊天啊
Uh, attorney-client or broheim time?
我下线了啊
Just signing off.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了 卡尔
What's up, Karl?
找到一个
Got a hit.
是个叫哈曼·德克尔的囚犯
Prisoner named Aman Dekel.
和老爷子的配型符合
He matches a certain profile you need.
身体也健康
Clean bill of health on this one, too.
没有酗酒史
Not a drinker.
是个虔诚的教♥徒♥ 因为打着上帝的旗号♥犯罪
Religious man who was incarcerated for crimes
被抓进去了
in the name of his maker.
疯子一个 但是肾很健康
Looney. But the required pristine kidneys.
太好了 你联♥系♥他了吗
Outstanding. You make contact?
联♥系♥过了 他明天会等你过去
I did. He's expecting you tomorrow.
他开的条件是一定的报酬
He will sacrifice the bean for payment to be negotiated
并且出狱后能和家人一起
and the ability to move out of state
搬到其他州去
to be with his family as soon as he's released.
不算难办
That can be arranged.
都是为了自己爱的人啊
Ah, the things we do for those we love huh?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
吉尔伯特医生
Doctor Gilbert.
我知道你为何来此 也知道你是来找谁的
I know what you're doing here and who you hoped to meet,
但恐怕 哈曼·德克尔今天是来不了了
but I'm afraid Aman Dekel isn't gonna make it today.
而他漂亮的肾小球
And neither are the beautiful glomeruli
也得缺席了
in his kidneys.
是吗 - 被你送进这里以后
Is that so? - When you put me in here,
我变得更加强大了 绝对超出你的想象
I became more powerful than you could ever have imagined.
可还是比外面的自♥由♥人弱多了
Well, less powerful than, say, any free man.
确实如此 但换个角度看
From one perspective, but from another...
这里的人
the residents of this institution
求我帮他们摆脱病痛
come to me with their afflictions.
而我会给他们的治疗
And I give them better treatment than
比医务室更好
the hacks in the infirmary.
所以他们很乐意当我的诱饵
And that's why they were happy
把你引到这里来
to come to me and to lure you in.
这也是为什么 你永远不会得到你想要的
And why you will never get what you're lookin' for.
不是我想要的
It's not me,
你这么做 害的人是我的父亲
but my father that you're doing this to.
都一样 脏器衰竭可是很可怕的
All the same. Organ failure is beastly.
我妈妈就是因为这个去世的
Took my own mom.
生理机能完全崩溃
We're talking total physiologic breakdown.
尿失禁
Incontinence.
你♥爸♥会求尿失禁而不得
Your dad will be wishing for incontinence,
因为 随着病情加重
because urine output will cease
排尿功能障碍会导致
and then the swelling comes...
他下肢水肿
the feet, the legs and the...
这种痛苦
the pain that that brings...
可能会让他陷入昏迷
it's pain that makes you pass out
并且希望自己永远都不要醒来 呕吐和癫痫更是常事
and wish you never wake up. Vomiting, seizures.
你现在是真的放弃"不伤害他人"这条原则了
Oy. You've really gotten away from that whole do no harm deal.
当一个人的理想被彻底颠覆时
It's what happens when your ideals
产生这种转变也很正常
get turned inside out.
你很清楚我在说什么
You know well what I'm talking about.
狱警
Guard!
你的妹妹怎么样了 杰里
How's your sister, Jerry?
好多了 谢谢您
Much better, thanks.
是一种挺复杂的病 之前被误诊了
It's a tricky medical condition that was misdiagnosed.
卵巢囊肿
Ovarian cysts.
他们还以为是癌症
They thought it was cancer.
本来是打算开刀的
They would've gutted her.
多亏了您的提议 我们去州南部问了问其他医生
You were right about getting a second opinion downstate.
有什么需要的吗
You need anything?
一杯十字庄园红酒
Hmm. I'd love a LaCroix.
以及护送司法部长出去
And an escort for the Attorney General.
送客
He's leaving.
起来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我近期不打算再探监了
You know, I'm not visiting any more prisons anytime soon.
脸上总是会被打一拳
It's always a punch in the fucking face.
谢谢你 皮琪
Thanks, Peach.
你永远都是我的女儿
你收到我的暗号♥了
You got my smoke signal.
是 谢谢你带给我的回忆
I did. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
重温比当时的实际感觉好了很多呢
It was nicer to relive than it was to live.
叫我来干什么
What do you want?
这个
This.
医疗代理授权书
Phew. Healthcare proxy?
为什么选我
Why me?
洛葛仙妮还太年轻
Because Roxanne's too young.
她绝不会让我放弃治疗
She'll never let me go.
她会让这些生命维持设备一直运转下去
She will keep the machines on for years,
希冀奇迹出现 而我却落得生活不能自理
hoping for a miracle while I crap myself
家财散尽
and the money runs out.
至于查克 他说不定在我还没彻底没救前
And Chuck, he might pull the plug
就替我把生命维持设备关了
when I'm in the middle of a sentence.
他在尽力设法救你
He's doing everything he can to help you.
我知道
Sure, he is.
但只有你能始终沉着冷静
But you, you're the one with liquid silver in her veins,
保持头脑清晰
the cool-headed killer.
你会在合适的时间做出正确的选择
You'll do the right thing at the right time.
在你所谓的"合适的时间" 你会陷入昏迷
At the "right time," You'll be comatose,
完全无法与外界沟通
completely incommunicative,
而你想让我靠这一纸文件让你年轻的妻子和儿子
and you want me to come in waving this around
听我安排你的生死的吗
in front of your young wife and son?
那场面一定非常难堪
It'll be a total shit show.
所以我才要请你帮忙啊
That's why I'm asking you.
当然 我祈祷 就当我是祈祷好了
No, I... I pray, to the extent that I pray,
事情不会真发展到这一步
that these decisions never need be made.
但是...
But...
如果真到了最后关头 温迪...
if the worst comes to pass, Wendy...
如果我真不行了
if I hit the fucking wall
医生都觉得我没救了
and become a full gomer,
我需要你当机立断 送我一程
I need you to be clear-eyed and punch my ticket.
这事情能交给你吗
Can I count on you?
好 爸
Sure, Dad.
如果真到那一步 我会送你一程的
If it comes to it, I'll put you down.
你真是个好姑娘
That's a good girl.
我算是明白了
I see.
我在外头满世界寻医问药
While I've been out scouring the countryside
设法救你一命
trying to save your life,
你反倒是更愿意相信别人
you put your trust in someone else.
我只是做了些必要的准备
Oh, I've been doing what needs to be done.
难不成你是来告诉我
Or are you here to tell me
你已经找到器官捐赠者 没必要做这些准备了
that you found me a donor and it isn't necessary?
没有
No.
很不幸 还真有这个必要
Unfortunately, it is.
你们谈吧 我先走了
I'll leave you two to settle your business.
斯科特上电梯了
Scooter's on his way up.
这怕是他这辈子最难熬的一段电梯之旅
Heh. Longest elevator ride of his life.
我就知道他会屈服的
I knew he was gonna cave.
看得出来 他为求自保会不惜一切
Saw it in his eyes that he'd do anything to save himself.
你瞧着很意外 你没请我来吗
You look surprised. Was I not invited?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表