剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
But the thing is,
你开游艇要停靠多少个码头
how many ports can you dock your yacht in
才会开始感觉无聊?
before you get a little bit bored?
六十个
Sixty.
很接近了
It's pretty close.
感觉你有事需要说服我
Feels like you have a pitch for me.
可是如果你真想说服我 你得先张嘴
But if you want to sell me, you gotta loose your lips a little.
在大♥麻♥领域 主要参与者 流动性很好
Major player, very liquid in the cannabis space.
-你可以吗?-可以?
- You open to that? - Open?
我现在致幻菇和迷幻药都磕着呢
I'm hippy flippin' right now.
0.5g赛洛西宾和1.5mgMDMA辅助用药
.25 G psilocybin with 1.5 mg MDMA booster.
所以我肯定可以
So I'm most assuredly open.
而且 如果这是为了对阿克塞捅刀
In fact, if this is behind Axe's back,
夺走他所拥有的东西
something I'd be taking from him...
那他妈就更可以了
wide motherfucking open.
我以为我们已经达成共识了
I thought we had an understanding.
我都明确指令告诉你了
I gave you an actual order,
可你父亲还是被逮捕了
yet your father was just arrested.
别装作什么都不知道
Don't pretend this is news to you.
我跟你说过我不会提示他 我确实没有
I told you I wouldn't alert him. I didn't.
你都让他出局了
You took him off the field.
只需安排小指控 一点公开羞辱 无需入狱
A minor charge, some embarrassment, no jail time,
就不会因为他是银行董事
to protect him from getting nailed
遭致后面更大的麻烦
as a board member in on the fix.
别说什么这不违背共识
Don't think that falls under our agreement.
说好的保持透明呢?
The one founded in transparency?
保持透明这东西你也是最近才养成
It took a little while for that to stick on your side,
所以我也算是在努力追上
so I guess I'm still catching up,
但这应该不影响你的主要目标
but that shouldn't affect your main concern,
阿克塞罗德
Axlerod.
这会让他这么想 就像是你搞的事
Think of how this looks to him, like it was your move.
好像你有意搞走我爸 好让普林斯保持优势
Like you dinged my dad so Prince would stay in the lead.
如果这真的是一场大♥麻♥资金争夺战
If this were truly a competition over the cannabis money
这次行动绝对是你会使出的致命一击
that's exactly the kind of throat-cutting you would engage in.
我帮了你大忙
I helped sell it.
也许你是对的
You may be right.
但你也别装作这就是你的本意
But don't act like that's why you did it.
不是谁都愿意把自己老爸送进狼窝里
We don't all enjoy sending our fathers to the wolves.
确实
We don't.
但我们还是要做
But we do it,
因为这不仅仅是完成自己的计划目标
because we not only accomplish whatever we were after,
更是为了父亲们从未给予过的东西…
we get the thing they wouldn't give us any other way...
尊重
respect.
哦 另外说一件事
Oh, and by the way,
德朱利奥法官短♥信♥跟我说了你的辩词
Judge DeGiulio texted me about your brief.
回了我一句「非常合适」高度评价
Quote, "Fucking seaworthy," unquote. High praise.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你还是联♥系♥不到富兰克林·萨克?
Have you still not been able to reach Franklin Sacker?
杳无音讯 他的办公室也找不到他
Radio silence. His office can't even find him.
不过巴克有一条消息要告诉你
But you do have a message from Bach.
联邦诉讼长已经拿到辩词 可以申请再审了
The Solicitor General has the brief in his filing for cert.
-他说你… -我很清楚是什么意思
- He said you... - Yeah, I know exactly what it means.
我有一通电♥话♥进来 是迈克·普林斯
I have another call. Mike Prince.
鲍比 我感觉自己就像『愤怒的公牛』里的女主
Bobby, I feel a little like Cathy Moriarty in Raging Bull,
你对我穷追不舍
the way you keep pursuing me
哪怕对你没有一点好处
even though you know it's no good for you.
一开始就说这个好怪 迈克
Weird way to start a call, Mike.
那我换一个角度想想
Well, I'm expanding my perspective.
总有人跟我说阿克塞是思想领导者
I... I've heard many times about Axe, the thought leader,
引领潮流的男人 脚踏实地干事业
the man ahead of the curve, doing his own thing.
我不知道是否真实存在 反正我是没看见
I don't know if he ever existed, but I haven't seen him.
我所认识的阿克塞是一个海盗
The Axe I'm acquainted with is a pirate,
或者以你挚爱的纽约街头的常用语
or in the lingua franca of your beloved New York streets,
就是毛贼
a goniff.
你又想偷走我的东西
You tried to steal from me again.
可惜没成功
It didn't work.
你的媒体优势已经消失了
Your media advantage is gone.
我和温斯洛已经完成谈判
Winslow and I have wrapped up our negotiations.
知道你手上落得什么结果吗?
And you know what you wound up with?
什么都没有 只有月光
Nothing in your hand but moonlight.
我手里握着能操纵你的缰绳
I have strings attached to all of my fingers.
只要我一拉扯
When I yank 'em,
你会又惊又抖 屎拉一身
you are gonna shake, rattle, and shit yourself.
这就是治疗师办公室里的样子
So this is what the inside of a therapist's office looks like.
你没看过心理医生么?
You've never been to therapy?
跟你开玩笑的
Just fucking with you.
11岁的时候每周两次
Twice a week since I was 11.
我喜欢这个布局
I love the environment,
就好像商场里的模型室
like a model room in a department store.
由一个焦点小组测试过的温馨舒适幻象
A focus group-tested simulacrum of cozy comfort,
有品位很个性化 但又缺乏情感
tasteful and personalised, but impersonal.
我想这里是我感觉最舒适的地方
I think this is where I feel most comfortable.
-这就是初衷 -很有用
- That's the idea. - Helpful.
但我想分享一些事情 这事情让我觉得
Because I have to share some shit that's making me feel
非常不舒…服
seriously awk-ward,
就是不舒服
awkward.
是啊 我猜你就是这个意思
Yeah, I thought that's probably what you meant.
我看到了不该看的事情
I saw something I shouldn't have.
搞得我心烦意乱
And it's fucking me up.
通常情况下 我会把它藏在心里
Normally, I keep that stuff to myself.
比如以前我不让外婆知道妈妈的一些事
Oof, what I have hidden about my mum from my grandma,
还有一些不让妈妈知道外婆的一些事
and then also about my grandma from my mum.
你想从这些开始说起吗?
Do you wanna go there?
我不知道 你觉得呢?
I don't know. Do you?
我是专业的心理医生 我随时都可以
I'm a trained shrink. So, always.
但我觉得那些都不是真正让你心烦的事情
But... I think that's not actually what's bothering you.
我要是想继续在这儿干下去 我不能坐视不管
I can't sit on this if I wanna keep working here.
而我真的想继续在这儿干下去
And I think I want to keep working here.
可一旦我说出来 可能我就得走人了
But if I talk about it, maybe I can't work here anyway.
你说这算什么矛盾心理?
What type of a paradox is that?
只有一种办法能够缓解
One that probably only gets better
那就是先深呼吸…
if you take a deep breath...
然后直接告诉我
...and actually tell me.
我走进泰勒的办公室放一些东西
I was in Taylor's office dropping stuff off
然后看到了她的显示屏…
and on their computer screen, ugh...
泰勒在和劳伦斯·博伊德开会
Taylor had a meeting with Lawrence Boyd
讨论的正是我们建议阿克塞别碰的公♥司♥
about a company we told Axe to pump the brakes on.
泰勒向竞争对手提供相反的建议?
Taylor went to a rival with the opposite advice?
我不希望自己工作的地方充满秘密 谎言
I don't wanna work in a place with secrets, lies,
背后扎刀 侧面扎刀 各种扎刀
backstabbing, side-stabbing, any stabbing.
理解 我最了解如何妥善处理这种事
Understandable. So I know how best to handle this.
你现在是以心理咨♥询♥向我吐露心声
Are you confiding it to me in session
还是在对梅森碳资本的老板打报告?
or are you reporting to me as your boss at Mase Carbon?
哇
Whoa.
你怎么把自己搞得这么复杂
You have made your life very complicated.
我还不想那么复杂 在这儿减轻负担呢
I'm trying to make mine less so by offloading this.
那还是祝你好运吧
So... good luck with all of that.
我想和你抽象地
I would like to have an abstract,
假设性地讨论一下
hypothetical conversation
多个老板的问题
about serving multiple masters.
不可以 和我不行
No, you don't. Not with me.
如果是关于阿克塞的 你就说
If this were about Axe, you would say,
「阿克塞 我想谈谈泰勒的事」
"Axe, this is about Taylor."
她肯定是做了什么事 让你不能直白告诉我
They did something you need to tell me without telling me.
我真心以为还需要再多互动几轮
I really expected that to take a few more rounds.
你并不是公♥司♥里唯一能凭借一个字母
You're not the only person here who can solve a puzzle
就破解谜语的人
with just one letter on the board.
我很清楚你什么时候想找人喝酒 什么时候想聊正事
I know when you want a drinking pal and when you have an agenda.
泰勒背着阿克塞和第三方
Taylor went behind Axe's back to lay off the cannabis deal
谈大♥麻♥的交易
to a third party.
什么鬼 和谁?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表