剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
可能吧
...Maybe.
这可不算拒绝
Mm. That's not a no.
也不算答应
It's also not a yes.
大家都是成年人
We're in the Age of Consent now.
那不代表我们就不再享受
That doesn't mean that we've stopped enjoying
打破规则的感觉了啊
how it feels to break the rules.
好啦
Okay.
她的瑜伽课快开始了
Her yoga class is about to start.
我得准备一下
I should go get set up.
我在水中
I'm in the water.
游泳
Swimming.
现在浮上水面呼吸
Coming up for a bit of air now.
你是这样看待自己的创作过程的吗
Is that how you think of your process?
好比潜入水中
Like being submerged?
你说 创作过程 听起来好像我是个刺头是的
Ah. To call it "my process" makes me sound like a prick.
目中无人
Like I'm full of myself.
你在乎别人的看法吗
You give a shit what other people think?
不是 是对我自己 自己觉得自己像个刺头
No. To me. I-I sound like a prick to myself.
我是说 这个应该自♥由♥流淌着就画出来了
I mean, this shit should just flow without any thought.
完全没有思考自我
Definitely no thought of the self.
目标总是这样
That's always the goal.
但却很难做到
It's the hard part.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你会懂的
See? I-I knew you would know.
你能理解
You'd understand.
是吗
Really?
我们才刚认识
We just met.
没错 但你看到的比大多数人都多
Yeah, but you see more than most.
显然
Obviously.
跟你在一起让我有很多
Being around you makes me feel...
感受
A lot.
这很好
It's good.
也有点没有秘密 一览无余的感觉
It's also very exposed.
更愿意把自己展示在画里 是吧
Prefer to expose yourself in those, right?
不 我更愿意生活在画里
No. I prefer to live in them.
不在乎其他事
Not care about the rest.
你懂的 别人的看法什么的
You know. About opinions.
但是我想知道你的
But I want yours.
我有个看法
I have one.
而且你会喜欢的
And you'd like it.
但我还没准备好说出来
But I'm not ready to offer it yet.
我也不确定该不该说
And I'm not sure I should.
艺术家不需要我来提醒他自己在做什么
The artist doesn't need me to tell him what he's saying.
我曾经想过 如果我能见到迈尔士·戴维斯
You know, I've thought that if I met Miles Davis
迈尔士·戴维斯,美国爵士乐演奏家,20世纪最有影响力的音乐人之一
或者汉克·阿伦
or Hank Aaron
汉克·阿伦,美国职业棒球大联盟球员,棒球名人堂的成员之一
我就不需要语言
that, uh, I wouldn't need to use words
来表达他们多重要
to tell them why they mattered.
我会直接看向他们的眼睛
I-I would just meet their eyes.
然后他们就懂了
And they would know.
然后我也懂了
And then I would know.
我在这种情境下绝对不会这么冷静
I could never be that cool in a situation like that...
假如我遇到了梅根·拉皮埃诺
if I met Megan Rapinoe
梅根·拉皮埃诺,美国职业足球运动员,曾获国际足联最佳女球员
或者村上春树
or Murakami.
我说的是 我以为我知道自己会怎样
Yeah, well, I-I said I thought I knew how I would be.
但其实我遇到过汉克·阿伦
But I actually met Hank Aaron
十年前有一次
ten years back once.
你猜我♥干♥了什么
You know what I did?
告诉我
Tell me.
我请他在我该死的帽子上签名
I asked him to sign my fucking hat.
真的 还没反应过来 话已经说出口了
I did. Before I knew it the words just came out.
他唯一从我眼中看出的 就是个让人头疼的粉丝
The only thing he saw in my eyes was a pain-in-the-ass fan.
我有东西想给你看
I want to show you something.
我要问你几个问题
I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions.
这是那种网上的小测试吗
Is this like an online quiz or something?
不
No.
你不要把这些问题联♥系♥起来 看我想得到什么结论
And don't try to add 'em up, see what I'm getting at.
一个一个回答就好
Just answer one at a time.
- 然后 - 问吧
- And then-- - Ask away.
温迪·罗兹有多聪明
How smart is Wendy Rhoades?
一般智力 前百分之一
General intelligence: top one percent.
一般智力是指推理和获得知识的能力,包括积累知识、理解概念和分♥析♥问题等等
人际交往 包括情商
Person to person, with EQ included,
前百分之零点五
top one half of one percent.
温迪·罗兹作为游戏玩家有多厉害
How good is Wendy Rhoades at gameplay?
在重要的游戏中 不是那些在桌上或球场上的游戏
In the important games, the ones not played on boards or fields:
还是前百分之零点五
again, top one half of one percent.
我们为什么喜欢温迪·罗兹
Why do we like Wendy Rhoades?
我们确实是喜欢
Because:We do like her.
是真的吗
Is that real?
你让我不要联想
You asked me not to jump ahead.
但我必须
But I have to...
你想知道的其实是 我们为什么相信温迪
You're really wondering why we're trusting Wendy.
而且你觉得我们不应该这样
And you are suggesting that maybe we shouldn't.
我不是唯一一个这样想的
I'm not the only one feeling this way...
这是一场政♥变♥
It's a coup d'etat.
我本来没这么想 但他说服我了
I didn't think so. But he convinced me.
我们都在窥镜之下
We're through the looking glass here, people.
温迪·罗兹正在迫使
Wendy Rhoades is pushing
泰勒·梅森最忠诚的员工失去权力
Taylor Mason loyalists out of power.
至于我 差不多也懂了
Me, I would almost understand
经历这场垃圾人事件之后
after the whole Garbage Person Incident.
马菲 你完全不用有任何疑虑
Mafee, you have nothing to worry about.
- 你确定 - 确定
- You sure? - Positive.
他不用但是我用
He doesn't but I do?!
我就知道
I knew it!
史蒂夫·旺德呢
And Stevie Wonder?
- 没事 - 我就说吧
- Blind. - Told you!
如果我们透过这个视角看
If we look at it through this lens,
有可能温迪已经打我的主意 让我搞你了
it's possible Wendy has taken an interest in me to fuck with you.
而且同意跟你一起
And has agreed to work with you
阻碍这个行动
to destabilize the entire endeavor.
是的 有可能
Yes. It's possible.
- 但不是事实 - 只要有任何变化
- But not what's going on. - Push comes to it,
她一定会选择阿克斯而不是你
she will always stick with Axe over you.
正是因为我们知道这个 所有人都知道
And because we know that-- all of us know that--
所以危险不会来临
that danger won't present.
反正我会多留意她的
Well, I'm going to put her on notice.
- 来保护你 - 不
- To protect you. - No.
我感激你的忠心
I appreciate your loyalty.
但我让你不要这样 是在保护你
But I'm protecting you when I tell you not to.
不要掺和这件事
Do not get in the middle of this.
好吧
Fine.
那至少保证你的掌控权
Then at least make sure you retain control.
给她权利 但限制她
Cut her in, but limit her.
好 我愿意给到25%
Yes. I'm willing to go to 25%.
15%到头了
Cap it at 15%.
再多一点你放手的所有权就太多了
Anything more and you're giving away too much ownership.
给她的负控制太多了
Giving her too much negative control.
丑话说前头 只要看到老鼠 我立马走人
Just so you know, the minute I see a rat, I'm outta here.
这边
Come this way.
你怎么能到这地方来
How did you get access to this place?
我认识些人
I know some people.
可不是嘛
Oh, you do, do you?
我以前是个讲解员
I used to work on a demo crew back in the day.
你研究的方式和其他画家研究地标建筑一样
You studied that the way other painters study landscapes.
它召唤我
It called to me.
对
Yeah.
这里还有多久就要被拆了
How close is this one to coming down?
人们正在榨取它最后的一点价值
Well, they're just stripping the last bits of value now.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表