剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我是在帮聪明的孩子和他们家人
I'm helping smart kids and their families‐‐
帮助那些几乎一无所有的人
people with next to nothing‐‐
在这里立足
make it in this world.
我相信你会发现学校有个社团
And I think you'll find a school community here
都是支持这点的
that supports that.
听着很高尚 可是他们是这样吗
Mm. Sounds noble, but will they, really?
你显然低估了
You clearly underestimate
斯金纳家族的同理心
the empathy of the Skinner family.
这些就是你所谓的奖学金获得者
These are your so‐called "scholarship recipients..."
可实际上 他们看起来就是廉价劳动力
But what it really looks like is cheap labor.
不错 他们刚来的时候
Yeah. They... They have no accommodations
居无定所 所以我接纳了他们
when they get here, so I take them in.
他们帮忙照看屋子 就是这样
They...help around the house. That's it.
无偿的非法移♥民♥住在你家
Unpaid illegal immigrants living in your house.
校长 这个场面可不太好看
That's not a very good look, Headmaster.
我不管场面好不好看
Well. I don't care what it looks like.
我是在帮助他们
I'm helping these people.
看起来他们
Well. It looks like 'these people'
是在给你打工
are working for you.
而且他们是无偿打工 不是吗
And they aren't getting paid for it, are they?
他们不是叫被迫为白奴吗
Don't they call that white slavery?
我觉得就叫奴役得了
I think they just call it slavery‐‐
这么做不对
This isn't right.
你真的要毁了我吗
Are you really going to destroy me‐‐
玷污这所历史名校
tarnish this historic institution
这所帮助了上千个少男少女以及
that's helped thousands of young men and women
那些可怜难民的学校
and those poor refugees‐‐
就为了不让你儿子被开除
to keep your son from being expelled?
一点也不错
Bet your ass I am.
实际上我已经这么做了
In fact I have.
我刚才不就这样做了吗 瓦格斯
Isn't that what I just did, Wags?
是啊 我亲眼看见的
Yeah. I saw you do it.
也就三秒钟之前吧
Like three seconds ago. Hmm.
那么 你要洗清我儿子戈迪的
So. You are going to clear my son, Gordie,
所有罪名
of any wrongdoing.
不止如此 我们还没算完
But that's not it. Oh. We're not finished.
还差得远呢
Not by a long shot.
因为你羞辱了他 把他拽到这里
'Cause you embarrassed him‐‐ dragged him in here,
当着全校的面把他扣下
held him out in front of the school
就像是一名罪犯
like a common criminal.
你毁坏了他的名声
You dinged his reputation.
因此 现在你要给我这个机会来挽回他的名声
So now you are going to give me the chance to fix that, too.
《Long Live Rock 'n' Roll》 - by Rainbow
好了
* Alright
摇滚起来
* Rock 'n' Roll
你们校长很仁慈 愿意借给我这个话筒
Your headmaster was kind enough to cede me the mic
给你们上今早这一课
for this morning's lesson,
我来这儿是想告诉你们
and I'm here to give you a little bit
这所学校一直向你们隐瞒的一些
about what this school has been holding back from you‐‐
关于达尔文 稀缺性以及你们生活的
the goddamn truth about Darwin, scarcity
这个世界的真♥相♥
and the world you actually live in.
外面的世界不是你们校长
It's not the warm, swaddled place
还有你们父母告诉你们的那般美好
your Headmaster and your parents have told you about.
里面充斥了我这样的人
It's populated by people like me
等着将你们撕成粉碎
who will TEAR YOU APART.
不是自然选择了我
Nature didn't select me.
而是我通过控制本性选择了我自己
I selected myself by harnessing my nature.
我儿子没在这里搞特权
My son wasn't pulling a prank.
他是想自己争取
He was trying to earn.
如果他打破了学校的准则
And if he broke the school's code,
那是因为这准则本身有问题
it's because the code is wrong.
叫他违背自己的天性
Asked him to go against the DNA
也就是叫你们保持贪婪
which is telling each of you to be greedy,
没错 保持饥饿
yes, be hungry.
去征服 去压榨
Subjugate and conquer.
因为这才是我们的本性
'Cause that's who we are.
我们就是这样的人
That's what we are.
资本主义比世上
Capitalism harnesses that
其它任何经济模式更能利用这点
better than any other economic model on Earth.
我们拥有的一切都是因为资本主义
Everything we have is because of capitalism.
因为只有利益驱使 人们才有动力去
'Cause someone had an incentive to get up off his ass,
搞发明 去挣钱
to out‐invent, to out‐earn, yes,
去压榨别人
and to subjugate others
压榨那些能力差的 没那么聪明的
less capable, less intelligent,
没那么有野心的 没那么幸运的家伙
less ambitious, less lucky‐‐
从而实现他们自己的资本主义梦想
to make those capitalistic dreams come true.
你知道我说的什么意思 凯塞尔校长
And you know what I'm talking about, Headmaster Kessel.
这个肮脏的秘密你可能不愿听
It's the dirty secret you may not want to hear‐‐
可是你♥他♥妈♥喜欢这个结果
but you fucking love the result.
很快你们也会
As will you soon enough.
《Long Live Rock 'n' Roll》 - by Rainbow
好了
* Alright
摇滚起来
* Rock 'n' Roll
在梦境最后 如果你知道我的意思
* At the end of a dream, if you know where I mean
当迷雾开始消散
* When the mist just starts to clear
以类似的方式 就在今天结束
* In a similar way, at the end of today
我能感受到墙上写字的声音
* I could feel the sound of writing on the wall
礼貌性敲门
Courtesy knock!
赶紧把这事结束吧
Let's get this over with.
终于
The generations.
几代人聚于同一屋檐下
All under one roof. At last.
好了
Alrighty.
孩子们 这是你们的
Kids this is your new...
呃 我妹妹
uh, my sister.
你们的姑姑
Your aunt.
她那么小 怎么能当我姑姑
She's so small, how can she be my aunt?
这个嘛
Well.
宝贝儿 这个世界很奇妙的
The world can be a funny place, sweetie.
- 它能 - 这个世界
‐ It can‐‐ ‐The world is
是什么样你们说了算
whatever the hell you make it.
打个招呼 嗨
Say hi. Hi.
她好可爱
She's adorable...
你想要爸爸抱吗
You want your papa?
支票在邮箱里 儿子
Check is in the mail, Sonny.
支票在邮箱里
Check is in the mail.
打个招呼 嗨
Say hi. Hi.
先生 谢谢你
Sir. Thank you.
- 我的荣幸 - 瓦格斯 太好了
‐My pleasure. ‐Wags, great.
谢谢 先生们 我送你们到楼下
Thanks, gentlemen. I'll show you downstairs.
请吧
Please.
那是
Was that...?
阿吉亚石油公♥司♥的戴尔·兰博尔吗
Dell Lambert from Argyra Petroleum‐‐
没错
indeed it was.
- 还有 - 没错
‐And‐‐ ‐ Yep,
卡特海上石油公♥司♥的克里夫·斯雷德
Cliff Slade from Charter Offshore Oil.
我们刚刚斩获了大资本
We just assumed big positions
而且顺道给他们节约了一笔
and gave them a nice haircut while doing it.
- 大胆的举措 - 踢挡救球啊 漂亮
‐Baller move. ‐A kick‐save and a beaut'...
- 你知道那是谁吗 - 知道
‐ You know who that is? ‐Yes. I do.
他们是谁
Who were they?
机遇
Opportunity.
从劳伦斯堡撤资的那些金主
The CEOs of the fucking oil companies
就是这些石油公♥司♥的CEO
we just divested Lawrenceburg's endowment from.
阿克斯拿下这些资金了
Axe took on the positions?
没错 毫无疑问
Mm. With a back deal
这笔私下交易会获利颇丰的
that will pay off handsomely, no doubt.
六分
Sick score...
大家都不高兴
No one in here seems happy.
为什么大家都不高兴
How come no one's happy?
我知道是你的主意
I know it was your idea.
但我知道不是你告诉他的
But I know you didn't take it to him.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表