剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
起诉政敌之类的
someone to settle a political grudge.
如果没有确凿的罪行 我是不会无端提起诉讼的
I would never prosecute someone unless they had actually--
但是 你说的没错
but, uh, yes.
- 是这么个意思 - 明白了
- Sure. - Yeah, yeah.
不过
You know what?
我和你不一样
Um, see, I don't walk around with a McCarthy list
没有那么多死对头
like you do, so... Mm.
我们刚到的时候 你好像对某个人很有意见
You seemed awfully upset about someone when we arrived.
对 是我儿子的前未婚妻
Yeah, that was about my son's ex-fiancée.
那个贱♥人♥解除了婚约
That bitch broke off the engagement,
但是不肯把戒指还回来
but she won't give the ring back.
那枚戒指是我父亲在二战爆发之前
That ring was smuggled out of Germany
藏在衣服的衬里
sewn into the lining of my father's coat
从德国带出来的
right at the beginning of World War II.
这算得上是
I mean, that -- that --
传家宝了
It's a family heirloom--
也许能 通过法律途径解决
Well. There may be legal remedies.
我们可以和她对簿公堂 要求返还戒指
We could go after her in court and get it back.
若能办成这件事 你在我心中的分量就大不一样了
That would give you a very special place in my heart.
拖延审批程序 给我个机会
Drag your feet on the approval to give me a chance.
好了 我们去拿银行经营许可吧
Alright. Let's go get this fucking bank.
你要是想让我在会议中扮黑脸
Give me the sign when you want me to play
- 就给我个信♥号♥♥ - 没必要
- bad cop in the meeting. - No call for that.
他们拿到了文件
They have the documents.
而且给我们通了气 表示
They've signaled to us that this process should go
流程应该会很顺利 像刚刚
as smooth as a freshly waxed--
脱了毛的舞会女王吗
Prom queen?
是打了蜡的职保协球道
PBA lane.
职业保龄球协会
That's Professional Bowlers Association.
对
Ah. Right.
你确定你不需要黑脸吗
You sure you don't want a bad cop?
我们确定 瓦格斯
We're sure, Wags.
但是我喜欢扮黑脸啊
But I love bad cop.
我都排练了一早上了
I've been rehearsing all morning.
斯皮罗斯 你打扮得跟老管家一样做什么
Spyros, why the Alfred the Butler getup?
我觉得你需要一个证券骑士
Naturally, I assume you'll want your eques of equities,
一个合规顾问 来和你一起
your consul of compliance, to join you in the assault
去和政♥府♥监管人员交锋
on the ramparts of government regulators.
黑脸 上
Bad cop. Go.
等什么时候需要猴子出来
When the meeting calls for an organ grinder's monkey
摇着杯子讨钱了
to come shake his cappuccino cup for nickels,
我们会叫上你的
we'll let you know.
抱歉 我现在还不能批准
Sorry. I-I can't approve this just yet.
在这个区域还有另一家银行在经营
There's another bank representing that zone.
没有
There is not.
如果你看一下你眼前的文件
If you look in the papers right in front of you there,
- 你就知道了 - 瓦克社区银行
- you'll see-- - Vark Community Bank.
瓦克都没有联邦存款保险承保
Vark isn't even FDIC-insured.
- 你总不能指望我们 - 瓦克是
- You can't possibly expect us-- -Vark is a shining jewel
银行发展地区项目的经典案例
in the Banking Development District Program.
他们服务了许多努力工作 没有证件的客户
They serve many hardworking, undocumented customers.
如果你们把瓦克赶出这个地区
Now, you run Vark off the ranch,
这些人要上哪儿去借贷
and where else are these people supposed to graze?
我不知道 移♥民♥局呗
I dunno. Immigration Services?
如果你是在开玩笑 我不觉得好笑
If that's humor, it's left me cold.
如果你没在开玩笑
And if it's your real answer,
那么你得另寻出路了
then it's left you out in the cold.
除非你能够说服我
Now, we are not going to proceed
在这个地区 对于银行服务有更大的需求
with issuing a charter unless you can convince me
否则审批程序不会继续进行
that there is a greater banking need in this zip code.
去吧
Go ahead.
做个详细的分♥析♥报告向我证明这点
Show me a competitive analysis that says so.
还有 你们得选一个
Oh, and also, you're gonna need to propose, um,
合适的CEO候选人
a suitable candidate for CEO.
最好给这艘船找个
You better have someone captaining
正当合法的掌舵人
this ship that's legitimate,
否则就别想离港起航
or the ship doesn't leave the dock.
结果竟然是 我们没用上红脸
Turns out we didn't need the good cop.
你说对了
You're right about that.
简直就是哈维·凯特尔级别的黑脸
It was all naked fucking Harvey Keitel in there.
哈维·凯特尔,出演《坏中尉》,一个很暴♥力♥很变♥态♥的角色
- 根本说不通 - 说得通
- It doesn't make any sense. - It does.
哈维·凯特尔演的那个《坏中尉》
Harvey Keitel was Bad Lieutenant.
- 他说的是负责审批的人 - 他知道你是什么意思
- He's saying the banking person-- - He knows, Wags.
他说的是时机很奇怪
He means the timing is odd.
突然倒戈 开始针对我们
The sudden turn against us.
- 迈克·普林斯搞的鬼 - 也许是
- Mike Prince? - Maybe.
不是他就是查克
Him or Chuck.
让霍尔和团队去调查瓦克银行
Get Hall with the banking team working on Vark Bank.
你和劳伦一起研究CEO的人选
And get with Lauren and find another CEO.
找个背景干净 但是
Someone who is squeaky clean, but ya know...
需要干脏活的时候不会反水的人
Someone who doesn't squeak when they need to get dirty.
你应该去和那个孩子共进晚餐的
You should've gone to that dinner with the kid.
是吗 也许你该去上法学院
Yeah? And you should've gone to law school
而不是去学新闻
instead of journalism school.
那样你就能给自己买♥♥件像样的夹克了
You'd be able to buy yourself a decent jacket.
说得对
That's probably true.
但是现在这个不重要
Doesn't matter now.
重要的是那顿晚餐
But the dinner? Yeah. Matters.
我们为了你的出席各种造势
We made such a public spectacle about you attending,
介绍那个孩子 还有他母亲的故事
that kid, his mom--
我的主厨给他们做了三星级的大餐
My chef presented them with a three-star meal--
- 意面 还有鱼有肉的 - 饕餮盛宴
- pasta course, meat and fish-- Yumilicious.
但是重点不在餐品上
But it was never about the meal.
因为你爽约了
And because you left 'em hanging--
- 有这么严重吗 - 有的
- Ah, fuck, really? - Yeah.
扬克斯的当地记者已经从这个角度着手了
Local reporter in Yonkers is on it.
准备发一篇抨击文章
Looking to do a hit piece.
只有这样记者才能获得足够的点击率
It's the only way a journalist can get enough clicks
来给自己买♥♥件像样的夹克
to buy himself a decent jacket.
还有另一个办法
Actually, there is another way.
你让这篇文章消失 兰迪
You make this disappear, Randy,
我替你把阿玛尼的店买♥♥下来
I'll buy out the fucking Armani store for you.
如果让舆♥论♥认为 我是利用这个孩子
'Cause if it looks like I used this kid
来为自己赢得机会区的项目
Savion as a prop to get the O.Z. deal approved--
人们会觉得你是个财阀
It'll make you look like a plutocrat, parking assets
借机避税
to save on cap gains taxes, while--
会害得我拿不到银行经营许可
Costing me my fucking bank.
我们有多长时间
How much time we have?
一两天之后就会发出去
It'll run in the next day or two.
在记者跟萨维恩和他母亲做完访谈之后
Soon as he gets an interview with Savion or the mother.
不行
Mnh-mnh. Can't fucking happen.
去见见这个记者
Get with this reporter,
想办法让他收手
and think about how to move him off.
你呢
And you?
回扬克斯去
Heading back to Yonkers...
- 接球 - 给我
- Yo, take the ball. - Give me that.
学学怎么防守
Learn how to play some "D." Yo.
当心 有车来了
Yo. Watch out, dawg. Watch out.
你一个人行吗
Alright, homey, you good?
没事
Hey, we good.
待会儿再去找你们
Um, I'mma catch up with y'all later.
行了
There you go.
她把我甩了
...She dumped me.
她怎么说的
What'd she say?
什么都没说
Nothing.
就消失了
Ghosted.
好多短♥信♥
That's a lot of texts.
都是你发的 没有回复
From you. Unanswered.
发了三条都没回信 你就不应该再发了
Maybe you should have pumped the brakes after three.
或者 四条 五条
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表