剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I mean, if you can sell impact plays to him,
那你们说服谁都没问题了
you know they'll be viable to anyone.
那看来我们得留着他了
Well, then we have to keep him.
欢迎回来
Welcome back aboard.
说的什么话 我一直都在啊
I've been aboard, the whole damn time.
开心点 还有 别成天求关注
Be happy and don't be so fucking needy.
我第一任女朋友也这么说
That's what my first girlfriend said.
也是我最后一任
And my last one.
所以最后CEO选了谁
So. Whose name is on the application for the CEO?
这些候选人各有不合适之处
While all the candidates were deeply flawed,
不过我找到了最合适的人
I finally know the right one...
我
Moi.
你这是要当迪克·切尼还是怎么的
You're going full Dick Cheney?
"迪克·切尼,布♥什♥政♥府♥的副总统"
瓦格斯 你知道我最信任你的
Wags, no one loves you more than me,
但是人家规定CEO需要有银行业的从业经验
but the rules say I need someone with prior banking experience.
我大学的时候参加过汉华银行的暑期项目
I did the Chemical Bank summer program back during college.
我是个出纳员
I was a teller and everything.
你也不能再当阿克斯资本的首席运营官了
You'd have to step down as COO of Axe Cap.
明面上呗 你说过你想要个背景干净
Officially. You said you wanted someone
但是不怕脏了手的人
technically clean but willing to get dirty.
看看你 穿得这么正式齐全
Look at you, in all your sartorial splendor.
你是做了指甲护理吗
Did you get a manicure?
没错
I did.
整理好你的领带 我们走
Straighten your fucking tie, let's go.
你想要银行经营许可
You want a state banking charter
是因为这样你就不需要被迫放弃你的其他非银行类业务
because you won't have to divest your non-banking activities.
而我也是因为同样的原因 而不批准你的
I don't want to give you a state banking charter
银行经营许可
for that very reason.
你想做的那些事
See, the shit you want to do
我们的委员会不太喜欢
is the shit this office is not comfortable with.
等等 如果一直以来这个冲突都存在
Wait a minute, if there was a conflict all along
怎么没有人通知我们
then why weren't we notified?
我现在就算通知你们了
Consider this notification.
是谁找到了你
Who got to you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
有人把你拉到了他们的阵营
Someone's won you over somehow,
让你看到他们眼中的世界
got you to see the world the way they see it.
而不是那个真实的世界
Instead of the way it really is.
我说的没错吧
Am I right?
我们都知道 你说的这些所谓的冲突
Because we all know this rap about conflict
根本就是瞎扯
is total horseshit. Mm.
- 真扫兴 还以为我能当CEO了呢 - 瓦格斯
-Damnit, I was gonna be a CEO-- -Wags!
阿克斯罗德先生 你的暗示简直侮辱了我
I'm insulted by your insinuation, Mr. Axelrod.
如果你有什么证据证明我和其他人勾结同谋
Now, if you have any evidence of collusion,
欢迎你去告诉监督委员会
I invite you to take it up with the oversight committee.
否则 在我考虑是不是要彻底拒绝
Otherwise, I suggest you leave
你的申请之前 你最好赶紧离开
before I consider an outright ban.
你父亲怎么样了
How's your father?
我们还不清楚
Oh. We're not in the clear yet.
不过 他很强壮的
But, uh, he's an ox.
肾衰竭对他构不成威胁
It'll take more than renal failure to kill that man.
是吗
Will it?
不是的 也有可能是致命的 我知道
Yes. No. It can be fatal, I know.
我还在想办法
I'm working on it.
那就好
Good.
谢谢你陪我来
And thank you for coming along with me.
我知道这不在计划之中
It's not what you signed up for.
我挺喜欢家庭剧的
I'm always a fan of family drama.
接下来我们做什么
So what next?
孩子今晚在你这边吗
Do you have your kids tonight?
没有 他们跟保姆一起
They happen to be with the nanny.
在温迪那里
At Wendy's.
我们的夜晚被打断了
Our night got interrupted.
让我们重新开始吧
Let's get it started again.
Yo, I see you flexing with this move.
买♥♥下了这个房♥子
And buying this house.
还给我们买♥♥了那个新房♥子
Bought us that other one, too.
所以怎么的 现在我是
So, what, am I gonna have to owe you for
欠你一辈子了吗
the rest of my life now?
没有 我们就两不相欠了
Nah. We're square now.
谢谢你没跟那个记者说什么
I appreciate you keeping your mouth shut to that reporter.
我什么都没说
I don't talk.
我知道
I see that.
在你离开之前
Before you leave...
从一个地方搬到另一个地方之前
and from one man of the house to another,
我想让你知道
I want you to know
你的父亲总有一天会找到你
that your father will sniff you out.
在你住在一个更好的环境的时候
He will find you in the rarified air of Scarsdale.
在你没有任何债务的时候
And the even more rarified air of living debt-free.
他会想重新进入你的生活
He'll want to re-enter your life.
你的新生活
That life.
想分一杯羹
Try to chip off a piece.
不要让他得逞
Don't let him.
我爸爸已经走了 他不会回来了
Yo, my pops is gone. He ain't coming back.
不 他会的
No. He will...
而且一点好也没有
And no good will come of it.
你再看看这个地方
Take a look around this place.
看呀
Go on.
看清楚每个角落
Let your eyes drink it all in.
所有的人 你的朋友 其他的一切
All the people, your friends, the rest.
然后忘掉这里的所有
And then forget about every single last one of 'em
去过新生活
and move the fuck on.
好
Done.
还有一件事
One more thing,
也许我们不会再见面
we may never see each other again,
但是如果将来你需要什么 陷入困境了
but if you ever need anything-- if you're ever stuck,
或者需要医生 律师
you need a doctor, or a lawyer,
或者需要一架飞机 逃离某个地方
or a plane to get you out of somewhere,
你可以给我打电♥话♥ 我会帮你
you know that you can call me and I'm there for you.
当然了
Of course.
我们是有约定的
I mean, we got contract.
没问题了
We're good.
举杯的时候两手空空可是坏运气
Think it's bad luck to be empty-handed for the toast.
运气吗 有概率 合理性 和真实性可以衡量
Luck? There's probability, plausibility and actuality.
运气是迷信
Luck is superstition.
运气是懒人数学
Luck is lazy math.
我也经常这么说
That's what I always say!
也许我们应该
Hey. Maybe we should--
别得寸进尺
Don't press.
好吧
Right.
谢谢大家今天待到这么晚
Thank you guys so much for staying late--
比你们平时工作还要晚
later than you normally work--
我们想和大家共同见证这个时刻
but we have something we want to show you.
我想正式欢迎你们每一位
I want to officially welcome each of you
来到泰勒梅森碳友好基金
to Taylor Mason Carbon.
我们正在聚会呢
Hey. We're having a little party.
你应该来的
You should come.
不了 现在没心情
Nah... not now.
你需要我
You need me...
你以前的房♥间
Your old room.
从来没想过我会再来这里
Never thought I'd find myself back in this place again.
所有的回忆都开始浮现
The things it's drawing back up for me.
他妈的
Fuck.
说一个给我听听
Tell me one.
我会坐在这儿
I'd sit here, you know,
看着他怎么把车开过来
waiting to see how his car would come down the road.
从他拐弯的方式
I could tell, just from the way he turned into the driveway,
他拔钥匙那种刺耳的声音
the way his keys jangled in the door,
我就能知道 会度过一个怎样的夜晚
the kind of night it was going to be.
会不会又是个难熬的夜晚
And if it was gonna be a bad one.
我会分散他的注意力
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表