剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And I'm channeling them into a moat
来防止他受到一些潜在的伤害 查克
and protecting the crown or something like that, Chuck.
我尝试过警告他
I tried to warn him.
但是我爸一般都是给别人提建议的那个 他很少听别人的
But my father is used to doling out advice, and not taking it.
我尽力了
My conscience is clear.
我个人 还是很感谢你提出的建议
Well I, for one, am grateful for your counsel.
所以 他们最近准备做什么
So tell me, what other venture are they embarking upon?
他们准备去融♥资♥
They're going into banking.
那我们就调查这个方向
Then so are we.
阿克斯
Axe.
我希望你听到我说这些
I wanted you to hear it from me.
我对你拿下扬克斯的项目无所谓
I'm fine with you winning in Yonkers.
我决定放下我的剑
I am laying down my sword.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Really? - Yes.
当然 我的剑还在我身边
I'll still have it nearby, of course,
还有我的盾 用来防御任何潜在的攻击
and my shield, to ward off any possible attack,
但我真心希望那些是不必要的
but I sincerely hope it won't be necessary.
你走你的阳关道
You'll do your thing.
我过我的独木桥
I'll still be Mike Prince.
所有事情都会恢复往常的样子
And all will return to normal.
好啊 没问题
Fine. Good.
你说起来当然容易 你是失败者
Though easy for you to say now that you've lost.
我以为我能拿下这个项目了 能打败你 我错了
I was wrong to think that I could beat you in Yonkers.
在那里我不过就是个装模作样的人 那里与我无关
I'm just a poser there. It's not about me.
而你呢 扬克斯就是你啊
But you? Hell, man, Yonkers is you.
你就是扬克斯 从未离开过
You are Yonkers. You've never really left.
在你的行为举止中都能看到一二
It's in your manner. Your bearing.
那种恶臭的味道
You stink of the place.
现在你又回到那里了
And now you're back in it.
所以 正如我所说的 恭喜了
So, as I said, congratulations.
行吧
...Yeah. Ok.
莫特利·克鲁 《温馨的家》
* Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home"
你知道我是个梦想家
* You know I'm a dreamer
准备好进去了吗 老板
Ready to head in, boss?
我有颗善良的心
* But my heart's of gold
我需要带着热情出发
* I had to run away high
我应该去 这样我才不会沮丧而归
I should. * So I wouldn't come home low
那是正确的做法
It's... the right thing.
那我们走吧 有些事情正在逐渐变好
Let's do it. * Just when things went right
但那不意味着它们之前就很差
* It doesn't mean they were always wrong
是啊
Yeah.
但是我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
你就不会觉得
* And you'll never feel
你想怎么做都行 阿克斯
Whatever you want to do, Axe.
很孤独
* Left all alone
你去吧 让他们吃饱
Go inside. Feed them.
我得离开这恶心的城镇
I've gotta get the fuck out of this dipshit town.
再给我一个夜晚
* Just one more night
我要离开这曲折的漫漫长路
* And I'm comin' off this long and winding road
我在回家的路上
* I'm on my way
我在回家的路上
* I'm on my way
我温馨的家
* Home sweet home
今晚 就在今晚
* Tonight, tonight
我在回家的路上
* I'm on my way
我在回家的路上
* I'm on my way
我温馨的家
* Home sweet home
你知道我见过
* You know that I've seen
太多浪漫的梦想
* Too many romantic dreams
那些遥不可及的梦
* Up in lights
从远处落下 再无踪迹
* Fallin' off the silver screen
我敞开心房♥
* My heart's like an open book
想给世人看我的模样
* For the whole world to read
但我也难逃
* Sometimes nothing
支离破碎的命运
* Keeps me together at the seams
我在回家的路上
* I'm on my way
我在回家的路上
* I'm on my way
我温馨的家
* Home sweet...
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表