剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
供应链的哥们 是不是就在你办公室关着
Was that supply chain guy just in a box at your office?
我知道这看起来很像一步棋
Look, I can see how it looks like a move--
但我没在下棋
but I'm not making one.
你是为这事想了一个新的解决方案
Did you gin up a different solution to this thing
好在我们埋头工作的时候 成为最后赢家吗
to come out a winner while we were sitting here working?
你突然要买♥♥下我们的股份
Is that what's behind your sudden interest
背后就是这个目的吗
in buying our shares?
我能想象 与阿克斯共事多年的经历
I get why a life spent working by Axe's side
会让你这么想
would make you ask.
但不是的 这是一份诚心的提议
But no, it's a genuine offer,
因为你们跟我一起加入的
because you threw in with me.
我的公♥司♥的架构
The way my company is structured,
还能承担得了短期的损失
I can afford to grind it out for a while.
但是我知道 你们的架构不太能
I know you're built differently.
但是 你们要是不相信我
But, heck, if you don't trust me,
你们也可以把我的股份都买♥♥走啊
you can buy my position out.
那样对这家公♥司♥也没坏处
That's a story that doesn't hurt the company.
或者我们分担
Or we can share.
你们自己决定
You make the call.
我只希望太阳能行业能好好发展
I just want what's best for the solar space.
我相信他
I believe him.
我也是
Me too.
不要买♥♥我们的股份 我们也不买♥♥你的
Don't buy us out. We won't buy you out.
我们同舟共济 我们会留着股份
We'll ride together. We'll stay in the company
跟你一起走这一程
and take the bumps and bruises along with you.
这是正确的决定
It's the right thing to do,
而且总有盈利的那一天
and it will, eventually, become profitable again.
目光长远的人不多
Not many can play the long game.
我被打动了
I'm impressed.
欢迎 感谢前来
Welcome. Thank you for coming.
唐娜会带你去安置一下
Donna will show you where to set up.
献血车来啦
Blood drive!
血库来啦
Blood bank is here.
过来测个血型 献个血吧
Stop in, get typed and donate, huh?
我拿到了耶鲁小组准备的材料
I have the material from the Yale group.
没什么劲爆的
Nothing very chewy...
是 做不到把克拉科夫赶出办公室
No. Not going to get Krakow out of office.
没什么实锤 所以我们得
Nothing that'll stick. So we have to...
我们如果不能赶走他
If we can't take him out,
就让他自己把自己赶走
we have to make him take himself out.
B3轰炸机那套老把戏
The old B3 bomber trick?
马梅特的大戏 没错
The last great Mamet. And yes.
就是这样
That's exactly it.
克拉科夫部长 我们无法确认
"Secretary Krakow, we cannot confirm
现在是否有对腐♥败♥问题的调查和立案
the investigation into corruption,
或者您的参与情况
nor your role in same."
是啊 这个能管用
Yeah. That'll work on him.
尤其是对他
Especially him.
他正好在纽约 有个经济顾问论♥坛♥
He's in town for an economic advisory panel
在纽约联储
at the New York Fed.
邀请他过来 马上
Invite him over. ASAP.
突然找我来 是有什么事吗
What's behind the forced audience in the outer borough?
你是说除了叙叙旧吗
Beyond the chance to catch up, you mean?
我想告诉你
I want to tell you
我无法确认 现在有调查在进行中
that I can't confirm the investigation.
什么调查
What investigation?
没有什么调查啊 我确定
There is none. I'm sure.
我是说 我可没说
I mean, I am not saying that
有人在查你的避税手段
they're looking into those tax shelters of yours--
我的
Of mine?!
或者资本收益
Or those cap gains--
嗯 没有 好吧
Yeah, no, okay.
我想说的是
What I'm-- What I'm trying to say is:
明面上
I can't let on,
我不能说
officially,
有人在查你
that it isn't.
很可能什么事都没有
Probably nothing.
假如我们正式告诉你
If we were to officially tell you
有一个调查在进行中
that there were a probe--
哦老天 有调查
Oh, Christ, there's a probe.
他是自己人
He's a friendly.
假如 有个调查
If there were a probe,
那是个针对 一些联邦官员的
it would be against federal officials
利用其职位 牟取非法个人所得的那些人
using their positions for illegal personal gain.
幸好我不做这种交易
Good thing I don't traffic in that.
不不 当然不
No, of course.
但是 完蛋
But, shit...
他们能动什么人 什么级别的
Who have they gotten to? What level?
我们也不知道名字
We don't have names,
只是知道 是内阁级别
just cabinet level, though.
内阁级别
Cabinet level!
别信任何人
Trust no one.
想想这事怎么运作
And think about how this will play.
如果你身边有这种行为
If you're around any of this conduct,
你需要站出来自证清白
you need to stand up for your integrity--
大声发言 谴责你同事的非法行为
loudly--and condemn any illegal moves by your colleagues--
说话的时机不言而喻
so it's clear when the tapes are heard.
感谢提醒
I appreciate the warning.
你会多少种语言
How many languages do you have?
Python Java 那必须
Python, Java of course.
我还会JavaScript
I can also do stuff in JSFuck.
我也搞过Malbolge语言 但就是随便写写
And I used to dick around with Malbolge, but just for fun.
不 人说的语言 不是编程语言
No. Spoken languages. Not programming.
不过你刚才说的那些话
Even though that's hot in a different way
如果是个完全不一样的人
at a different time
在一个不一样的时间说给我听 还挺性感的
and when an entirely different person is telling me.
- 只会英语 - 多奇怪啊
- Just English. - Weirdest thing.
这个药 让我突然想起了
This stuff--I am suddenly remembering
高中时学过的所有西班牙语
all the Spanish I took in high school.
此刻我的语言熟练度突飞猛进
I'm banging through language proficiency tests on here.
一小时之后 我就是名副其实的双语人士了
I think I will be officially bilingual in like an hour.
我要去那里面工作了
I'm going to work in there.
为了最佳注意力
For optimal focus.
那很厉害 令我印象深刻
That's impressive. I'm impressed.
我本来就被你的能力惊艳到了 现在
I already was impressed by you, and this'll--
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know.
你一直注视着我
I see how you stare.
我没有啊
I don't stare.
我就有时候看看 只是看
I look sometimes. Just look.
看超过20秒就变成凝视了
Look turns into a stare after like 20 seconds.
15 拾伍
15. Quince.
(西班牙语的15)
人们说 当你做梦都用另一种语言的时候
You know, they say you're truly bilingual
你就真正称得上是双语了
when you can dream in the other language.
迫不及待想体验下了
I can't wait to find out.
对 我觉得这样能让大多数人受益
Yeah, I think that'll benefit the most people--
没错 量化宽松政策的意义
Absolutely. The whole idea of easing
就在于能让信贷给到那些
is to allow credit to flow to those who--
是的 所以我们才赞成这项
Yes. That's why we have to approve this--
我说 咱们能暂停一下笔录吗
hey, can we pause the note-taking for a second?
吉姆 一直想跟你说 我安排好了
Jim, been meaning to tell you I worked it out
你的任期一结束 就让你空降梅萨通讯的董事
for you to jump on the Mesa-Comm board when your term is over.
够了
I won't have it!
我不参与这些
I won't be party to it!
我不能忍♥了
And I won't have it!
阿谀奉承 暗中交易
The backslapping. The favor trading!
你们应该为人♥民♥服务啊
You're supposed to be thinking about the citizenry.
不是你们自己那本账
Not your own pocket book!
搞什么鬼啊 克拉科夫
Oh, what the hell, Secretary Krakow.
我都不记账好吗
I don't even carry a pocket book.
还有你 斯坦 把这记下来
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表