剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
遭到民众联合抵♥制♥
of discrimination.
社区内很多市民表示
This sparked an outpouring
他们有过类似的经历
of similar stories from the community.
不久之后市民纷纷前来提款
It wasn't long after that that the rush to withdraw began,
现在银行的现金已经不够
and deposits on hand weren't sufficient
出现银行挤兑现象
to cover withdrawals.
现在没人知道 瓦克社区银行何时能重开
And now, no one seems to know when,
或者说 还能不能重开了
or if, Vark Community Bank will reopen...
这个社区银行算是完了
That is one dead community bank.
我们做到了 各位
We fucking did it, fellas.
本·金 带着我们的记者
Ben Kim, take our reporter
兰迪·科恩布鲁斯去阿玛尼买♥♥一套新的西装
Randy Kornbluth to Armani and get him a new suit.
比尔 带他们去吃牛排吧
And Dollar Bill, take these boys out for steaks.
去巴黎 或者拉斯维加斯
In Paris. Or Vegas.
或者给他们一人买♥♥头牛吧哈哈
Or just buy em each a goddamned steer!
我们走着
Let's go, boys!
谢啦
Thanks.
- 听起来棒极啦 - 是啊
- That sounds awesome. - Yeah.
我会让巴♥赫♥尽快安排我们去见 负责审核的那个女士
I'll get Bach to get us with the banking lady asap.
好 你找到合适的CEO了吗
Yeah. You got a CEO for us?
我还在仔细考虑这件事
Still cogitating on it.
什么 你现在是威尔福德·布雷姆利了吗
What? Are you Wilford fucking Brimley now?
威尔福德·布雷姆利,美国演员,用了10年才在50多岁成为性格演员
少思考 多行动
Less coge, more action.
扬克斯区的报道发出来了吗
Any word on the other Yonkers story breaking?
现在还没什么消息 算是个好事
So far, so quiet, so good.
好 最好一直这样
Good. Better stay that way.
否则我们可能还是拿不到银行的经营许可
Or that bank charter may still not land in our laps.
你妈妈没卖♥♥她的车
Your, uh--Your mother didn't sell her car.
我就知道她在说谎
Yeah. No. I saw she was lying.
她把车送人了
She gave it away.
你说
Out with it.
给了你♥爸♥爸
To your father.
他们有联♥系♥吗
They're in contact?
她的电♥话♥记录显示 最近有联♥系♥
Her phone records show, yes. Recently.
这个骗子竟然又回来了
That fucking grifter is back in town?
还想从她身上骗东西
And preying on her?
他之前在加州
He was in California for a while.
在不少棋牌室赌过钱
He made his presence known in the card rooms there,
后来因为不良信用被追债 逃去亚利桑那州
got chased for bad credit, headed for Arizona--
做家具维修生意
home repair business--
又搞破产了 就离开了那个州
fled the state behind that bankruptcy.
然后就到这儿来了
Then, yeah, he landed here.
找到了你妈妈
Sought out your mom.
可不是么
I'll bet he did.
你是真的想干 还是在耍什么花样
You playing angles or coming legit?
没什么花样 我的整个职业生涯都在帮助其他人
No angle. I've spent my life trying to help
挖掘并发挥他们的潜能
other people fulfill their potential.
现在
For a change,
我想帮忙打造一个属于我的东西
I want to help build something that's truly mine.
- 也是泰勒的 - 当然
- And Taylor's. - Of course.
- 但是你没说 - 这不需要说啊
- It's just you didn't say it. - Doesn't need saying.
泰勒有很大一部分股权
They own most of it.
既然我们说到这儿了
And while we're talking I'll just say:
虽然我们才刚刚开始做
I've only gotten a taste of this new venture,
但是我现在充满热情 有很多想法
but I am energized and fucking inspired to be involved.
是吗 可是我认为
Is that so? Because I think--
劳伦 我跟你说了别这么做
Lauren, I asked you not to do this.
我也跟你说了 不要盲目相信她
Yeah, well, I asked you not to trust her blindly.
看来我们都无视了对方的建议
Looks like we both ignored the requests.
我们讨论决定给你25%的股权
The path of our negotiation leads to 25% of my piece.
好 这个数我觉得合理
Yes. I think that's fair--
但是我要给你40%
Which is why I'm giving you 40.
我需要有决定权
I need to be senior,
但是我也需要你全额投资 没有迟疑
but I need you fully invested and without doubt.
你呢 你就没有一点怀疑吗
And are you? Without doubt?
将来发生的任何事情 都会有不确定性
There's uncertainty in almost everything that comes next.
我们工作的核心 就是去克服它
The essence of our job is to overcome that
承担已经计算好的风险
and take calculated risks.
此时此刻 如果我不能和温迪一起
But in this moment, I'm sure there's no way forward
作为合作伙伴同行 这个基金没法办下去
without Wendy and I working in concert, as partners.
但是劳伦 在整件事上
But Lauren, you are essential
也少不了你的功劳
to the success of this entire thing.
如果你有什么怀疑
If you have doubt, or seed doubt--
如果你们两个决定了 那就这样了
Once you two shake on it, that's it.
我也同意
I'm in.
我也想被证明 自己错了
And I want to be proven wrong.
你会的
You will be.
鲍比 你收到我的消息了吗
Bobby, you get my message?
她说她明白了
She said she understood,
但是她不知道赛维恩可能会做什么
but she has no idea what the kid's gonna do.
他谁的话都不听
He's a total wild card.
她说 她估计会听她儿子的
She thinks she's probably gonna listen to her son--
你也应该这么做
Mm. Which is what you should have done.
听着 我已经按你的要求做了
Listen. I did what you asked.
改变不了她的主意我也没办法
I'm sorry I couldn't change her mind for you.
那辆车 妈
The car, Ma.
我知道你做了什么 你给了爸爸
I know what you did-- that you gave it to Dad.
你现在都开始派人监视我了吗
You have your people snooping on me now?
他是敲诈你了还是骗你了
What, he try to con you out of it, blackmail you, what?
没有
No.
那他妈的 你怎么会帮他
Then why the fuck would you do anything to help him?
在经历所有那些事之后
After everything we've been through.
我看见他了
Okay, look. I saw him.
在一个公交站 鲍比
He was at a bus stop, Bobby.
我们就聊了两句
We spoke.
他说他找不到工作
He said he was having trouble finding work.
有点周转不过来
He couldn't get around.
我有点替他难过 鲍比
I felt sorry for him, Bobby.
算了 妈
That's fine, Ma.
你做了你想做的
You did what you did,
你也知道我是爱你的
and you know I love you.
但是我现在就警告你
But I'm warning you now:
如果你再和他联♥系♥
If you ever speak to him again,
我会知道的 我会切断你的财路
I will know it, and I will cut you off
让你一无所有
and you will be left with nothing.
和他一样
Just like him.
安顿得还顺利么 芮恩
Settling in okay, Rian?
已经觉得像家一样了
Already feels like home.
当然 有机会的时候我马上就离开家了
Of course, I left home the second I got the chance.
不过 还挺顺利的
But yeah. Settling nice.
我觉得有点挤 如果有人在乎我的感受的话
Crowding me a bit, if anyone's concerned about that.
呃 其实不太在乎
Not so much, actually.
你应该在乎
Well. You should be.
与其考虑要不要留着我
Instead of deciding whether to keep me on,
不如想一想怎么说服我留下吧
you should be trying to convince me to stay on.
在你们琢磨 怎么用这个古怪的女生来取代我的时候
Because while you've been plotting how to replace me
我可没闲着
with Gal Gadot's quirky sister, I've been busy.
我写好了算法 用最小的代价把梅森资本的非环保投资清♥仓♥
I've figured how to offload all the non-green investments
让你们更容易转型为
from Mason Capital to ease your transition
影响力基金
to becoming an impact fund.
好思路
Wow. Good catch.
你清♥仓♥的同时 能再增加一些其他仓位么
Can you add as well as you subtract?
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me with this?
他没参与我们的讨论 反倒对我们有了些帮助
Well. It actually helps that he's outside the camp,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
有研究显示 多元化的思路会使
Studies have proven that a diversity of opinions
一个组织更强大
really strengthens an organization.
有一个资本主义的烦人精来从他的角度考虑
Impact funds really benefit from having
在建仓的时候省点钱 对影响力基金也是有好处的
a capitalist douche on staff as a bellwether.
我是说 如果你们的想法都能说服他
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表