剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
往海里游走了 因为我可不是什么海鲢鱼
your boat backwards. 'Cause I'm no tarpon.
我是大白鲨才对
I'm a fucking Great White.
你还不知道吗
Don't you know that yet?
不要紧
Well. No matter.
再大的鱼都有被捞上的一天
Even the biggest get landed.
被吊在码头上
Yeah, they end up strung up over the dock
开膛破肚
with their bellies sliced open
供人围观拍照
and people standing around them smiling for pictures.
我在你心目中原来是这样
That's what I've always been to you.
战利品
A trophy.
战 利 品
The trophy.
你自己没办法创造价值
You can't make anything,
毫无建树 一事无成
build anything, earn anything on your own.
于是你想踩在我的肩膀上
So you try to boost yourself up by tearing me down.
不 不久之前你说过
No, you said it once a while back,
执法人员把警徽别在胸前会怎么样
about what happens to a lawman once he puts the star on.
你说的没错 我就是一名执法人员
Well, seems you were right. I am a lawman.
那枚徽章深深地别进了我的心口 时刻警醒着我
And that star sunk in deep and reminded me.
不只是因为这个 对吧
It's more than that, though, isn't it?
有些斗争能衡量一个人的成就
There are fights a man measures himself by,
而有些斗争会掏空一个人
fights that take more out of him
虽胜尤败
than even winning gives him back.
成就一个人的战斗 拳王阿里有弗雷泽成就他
Fights that make him. Ali had Frazier.
你成就我 - 不不不
I have you. - No, no, no.
是你成就我
I have you.
在这个比喻里我才是阿里
I'm Ali in this parallel.
又一件让我们产生分歧的事情
Another thing we can disagree on.
为什么 查克
Why, Chuck?
我究竟做了什么 让你这么穷追不舍
What is it about me that won't let you break off?
是因为温迪吗
Is it Wendy?
你知道我从来没有要把她从你身边夺走
'Cause you know I never tried to take her from you.
就算我们现在在一起了 也是你一手造成的
And if I have her now, you lost her on your own.
不用你提醒
I don't need the fucking reminder.
我还真不清楚
And I don't know. Not really.
和她有关系 但不止如此
It's something to do with her, but it's more.
像你这样的人
Guys like you...
不 就是你
No, you.
你积累了太多的财富
You've accumulated so much
你认为自己可以目无王法
you think laws don't apply to you.
我说的不是人定的法律
And I'm not talking about the laws of man,
纸面上的律法
the ones written down on paper.
我说的是这世间的永恒法则
I'm talking about the immutable laws of the universe.
公平正义
About fairness and right.
谁说我们要遵守那些法则
Who says we have to live by those?
为什么不去创造自己的规则呢
Maybe we can create our own, if we have the audacity.
又是谁任命你来当这正义的执法使者的
And who appointed you the keeper of these cosmic rules
也不怕风大闪了舌头
in the first place? The fucking arrogance.
你有资格说我 刚刚你还说要创造一个
On my part? You're the one who just said you created
自己的规则
your own system of right and wrong,
就像是自封的神明
like some fucking deity.
不是我自命不凡
I didn't presume to that.
这是我已有的成就
I arrived at it.
普罗米修斯盗火
A Titan steals fire
每天被秃鹫啄食肝脏作为惩罚
and gets his liver eaten every day for punishment.
阿特拉斯在战争中选择了错误的一方
Another one picks the wrong side in a war
最后只能擎天
and has to hold the world on his shoulders
以赎罪
for all time.
西西弗斯泄露天机
A king tells a secret
被罚永生永世将巨石推上山顶
and has to push a rock up a hill for his trouble.
不管你信不信神话 也随你怎么理解其中的寓意
Believe it if you will, or look for the metaphor in it,
有一件事是确定的
one thing's for sure. We are not very good
我们不太擅长知足常乐 对吧
at being fucking happy, are we?
快乐
Happy.
那是什么
What's that?
每天晚上的家庭聚餐吗
Family dinners every night?
周末去打高尔夫
Playing 18 on the weekend
圣诞节去热带岛国度假
and going to Nevi's at Christmas time?
差不多就是这个意思
Some version of it.
那是你追求的快乐吗
That the kind of happy you're aiming at?
你知道那不是的
No, you know it ain't.
所以你就把矛头指向了我
So you gotta aim at me.
无论对错 就算错了
Right or wrong. And when it's wrong,
你也会捏造理由来粉饰事实
you gin up some shit to make it work.
真♥他♥妈♥不可思议
Un-fucking-believable!
你真觉得自己是无辜的
You actually believe you're innocent.
我现在才意识到
Well, I might not have known until right now
你有多需要被人打倒
just how badly you need to go down.
等你听到陪审团
Oh, you're gonna learn just how innocent I am
在法庭上宣读判决的时候
when that jury foreman reads it out in open court
你就知道我有多无辜了
for the whole fucking world to hear!
我们很快就能见分晓了
Well, we'll see about that, soon enough.
是啊
Yes.
我们会的
We will.
告诉我
Tell me one thing.
谁把逮捕的事情泄露给你的
Who leaked the arrest to you?
你算老几啊
Who are you?
连科杰克套话都要放下架子送根棒棒糖呢
Kojak with a riding crop up his ass instead of a lollipop?
你自己慢慢琢磨吧
Figure it out for yourself.
# 你今晚是否孤身一人 #
Are you lonely tonight?
# 在路上驰骋 #
Are you out on the road?
# 我在回家的路上 #
I'm headed home
# 再次孤身一人 #
To go it alone again...
我之前说的关于利用仇恨的话
What I told you before about using the hate...
可能对你有用
it may work for you.
但是我不该这么说
But I should never have said it.
不该吗 - 不该
No? - No.
如果追求本心对你来说很重要
The advice I should have given you about working here--
那么不管你是留在这
or anywhere in this business really,
或者去这个行业任何地方工作
if remaining resemblant to the person you are now
我该给的建议是
matters to you at all--
《少数派报告》中先知阿加莎告诉安德顿的话
is what Agatha the precog tells Anderton.
快跑
Run.
快跑
Run.
你继续呆在这里确实对我有利
If I see you here again, it'll be to my benefit.
但我不希望再见你了
But I hope I don't.
# 我认识到我所失去的 #
I'm realizing what I've lost
# 和我所抛下的 #
And what I've left
# 带回故乡 #
And taking it home
# 再度独身一人 #
To go it alone again
在音乐圈混了二十年
After 20 years in the music game
又在大♥麻♥圈混了几年
and another few in the pot game,
我还以为我见识过的整人手段
you'd think I'd already been screwed more ways
都够写满一本爱经了
than in the Kama Sutra.
但你们竟然像斯汀夫妇一样穷追不舍
But you guys went full Trudy and Sting on me.
好了 我全都交代
Okay. Here's how I did what I did...
# 我对你唯命是从 #
I'll do what I'm told
# 自欺欺人 #
And buy what I'm sold again
# 她就已经足够 #
She was enough...
去安排大陪审团吧
Get us in front of the grand jury.
# 无法愈合的伤口 #
The wound that won't heal
# 我再也无法感受到伤痛 #
Is pain I can't feel again
我接下来说的话
There's no way to say this
不免有点戏剧性
without it coming off as a bit dramatic.
时势所迫嘛
If ever a situation called for it.
该投降了 博比
It's time to surrender, Bobby.
去停机坪吧
At the heliport.
查克拿到了正式逮捕的文件
Chuck got what he needed to make it official.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
长官
Sir.
我们今天下午要辩些什么 乖儿子
What are we fighting about this afternoon, Sonny Boy?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表