剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
以你对我的了解
Knowing me as you do,
我是会这么想的
I'd think so too.
欢迎来纽约
Welcome to New York.
路上顺利吗?
Trip okay?
除了要骗朋友
Other than having to lie to our friends
我们是怎么过来的
about how we got here.
我现在都实话实说的
I don't anymore.
我们还在读高中的时候
The thing is when we were in high school,
我也觉得做私人飞机很难堪
I was embarrassed to fly private too.
那就别骗他们
Instead of lying about flying private
把朋友一起带上就好了
just bring your friends with you.
-顺路过去接他们就行 -我有别的更好选择
- Stop and pick them up on the way. - I'd prefer to do the other thing,
坐捷蓝航♥空♥
fly JetBlue.
0,0,
你真的会坐么
You think you do.
别说无关紧要的了 爸
Enough of our crap, Dad.
在电视上被人抨击后 你还好么?
How you hanging in after that massacre on TV?
我没事的 生意场上经常刀光剑影的
Believe me, I'm fine. Business is sharp elbows.
-我都习惯了 -我们都相信事情
- I'm used to it. - We're sure that's not really
并非电视上讲的那样
the way that it happened.
我成天都在和同事
I talk about me and my issues
讨论我自己的问题
with the folks here all day long.
还是来聊聊你们俩吧
Let's talk about the two of you.
你的地盘你说了算
Can't beat you at your game, so, sure.
今年夏天你们都应该和朋友尽情玩乐
This summer, you guys should do a whole thing with your people.
可以先在法国雷岛我们的房♥子里待几周
Start off at our place at Ile de Ré for a few weeks,
游遍欧洲
trek through Europe.
我猜哥本哈根就别去了 对吧?
Guess we'll skip Copenhagen, huh?
是啊 别去
Yeah, yeah, cross it off.
我们想工作 我们准备好了
We want to work. We're ready.
没必要
Overrated.
以后再说不迟
You'll get there.
我们最近都觉得应该干点正事了
We've been feeling like it's time to roll up the sleeves.
是啊 我那些朋友 你还想让我们
Yeah. All my people, the ones you'd have me
像『璀璨帝国』一样带他们去浪
bring over there like we're on Bling Empire
0,0,
其实他们都找了厉害的实习或兼♥职♥了
are gonna have sick internships and gigs.
如果之后不读研 他们也都锁定好工作了
And then they'll all have jobs locked in if they aren't doing grad school.
我们学校每个人也都已经有明确安排了
Everyone from B school has stuff locked in too.
我这人没什么后悔的事 但我后悔的是
I don't regret much. But I regret not getting
自己年轻时没机会放开活一把
to just live a little when I was young.
我当时没那个本钱 我…
I couldn't afford to. I...
我必须白手起家 但你们不用
I had to start. You don't.
我们就要落后了
We're gonna fall behind.
-你们要落后谁?-我们所有同龄人
- Who're you gonna fall behind? - Our whole cohort,
我们要跟上他们的脚步 尽快超越他们
like moving in step with them, ahead of them.
这不是什么竞技比赛
It's not a race like that.
他还是不理解我们被剥夺了什么
He still doesn't understand what we've been robbed of.
剥夺?
Robbed?
没错 剥夺了失败的机会
Yeah, of failing, of advancing on our own
剥夺只靠努力进步的机会
because we have to.
你有机会自己创业
You got to do a thing by yourself.
我们却永远只能是…
We'll always be...
迈克·普林斯的女儿
Mike Prince's daughters.
没错 有些人确实爱说这种话
Yes. Someone will always say that garbage.
你们要学会自己屏蔽掉
You gotta tune it out.
如果我们自己都这么想 该怎么屏蔽
Hard to do when it's your own voice saying it.
这甚至都不是
It's not even about
有钱是否就能解决一切
if having money makes things easier.
而是说真实面对困难的权利
It's just putting something on the line for real.
你们想说这些都被剥夺了?
And you were robbed of that?
是啊 感觉我们总是被保护得很好
Yeah, we were. There's such a safe landing for us,
不管面对什么
no matter what.
我们好歹也想亲手试试
We might as well try.
而且 不管我们找到什么工作
But also whatever jobs we get,
别人也会觉得是靠你得到的
people will think it's because of you anyway.
没错 在开始的时候
That's true. At first.
不过呢
But hey,
如果你们想要失败的机会…
if you want a chance to fail...
-我们并不想失败 -好吧
- We don't plan to fail. - Fine.
如果你们想要成功的机会
If you want a chance to succeed,
那就来超立方帮我吧
help me with Hypercube.
-你新设立的数字银行?-没错
- Your digital banking startup? - That's right.
我们需要拿下一位重要的储户
We need to onboard a major depositor client.
等下 不是吧?大♥麻♥?
Wait. Really? Weed?
合法大♥麻♥
Lawful weed.
针对合法大♥麻♥企业的商业及金融服务
Business and financial services for the legal cannabis industry.
要说服这家公♥司♥的女老板加入我们
The woman who runs this company, getting her to jump on board
需要的条件包括洞察力 热情
will take insight, enthusiasm,
对该领域有了解 聪慧
an understanding of the space, intelligence.
简言之 就是年轻
In a word, youth.
你们的优势
Yours.
你们想安排一场会议 把她争取过来吗?
You want to take a meeting? Win her over?
斯库特会先指导你们
Scooter will supervise at first,
但到时候将由你们与客户
but you could be the client-facing piece
直接沟通交谈
in this space.
-可以 -没错 没问题
- In. - Oh yeah, fully.
如果这事成了 我们能持续跟进么?
And if it works out, can we stay involved?
先把交易谈成吧
Try to close first.
其他事情你们现在不用考虑
You don't have to worry about the rest now.
赶紧研究起来
Study up.
好 哇 这好有意思
Okay, wow, this is very interesting.
是啊 值得试一试
Yeah, worth a shot.
爸 这也太厉害
Dad, this is legit.
戴在您手上太完美了
That looks exquisite on you.
像扎莱什的胸罩戒指一样
Looks like Zales in a push-up bra.
我要的是600克拉黑欧泊
I want the 600-karat black opal,
原钻未切割 这是啥玩意儿?
the uncut gem shit. What do you got?
我倒是有别的款式
I may have something in my other case.
您是为了订婚准备的么?
Are we looking for an engagement?
超人飞上天难道是为了
Does Superman take to the air because he needs
赶去芝加哥开会?
to be in Chicago for a convention?
那是因为他有能力
He flies because he can.
我也一样
This is that.
你确定你准备好了?
Are you sure you're ready?
「随时准备就绪」这六个字
"I'm ready for anything" is basically
基本上就是我的全名
my first, middle and last name.
包括见我父亲么?很多男人不太喜欢
Even meeting my father? Most guys don't want to.
没错 岳父大人的饭局
Right. The dad dinner.
当然
Sure.
我会看着他的眼睛 紧紧握住他的手
I'll look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake,
让他相信我的真心实意
and assure him my intentions are honourable.
你装模作样他一眼就能看穿
He'll see right through that act.
他是个律师 他这一辈子
He's a lawyer, so he's spent his life
就是在粉碎别人的花言巧语
slicing through bullshit artists.
他只要一眼
- Hmm. - He can look at people and know
就能看穿这人的本质
what's really inside of them.
他白手起家 很强悍
He's self-made. Tough.
硬汉猛♥男♥的强悍还是冷面杀手的强悍?
Chuck Norris tough or Guido the killer pimp?
这个梗他应该会比我懂 知道你说得准不准
See, he'll get that reference, probably, and know if it's good.
所以我得跟他干一架 以赢得认同
So I earn his respect by going toe to toe.
-像个斗士一样 -不 是要跪舔他
- Like a fighter. - No, kiss his ass.
-而且要好好舔 -哦
- But do it well. - Ah.
像「小♥电♥影♥」里的汤姆·拜伦那招
Trombone blown, Tom Byron-style.
没问题
You got it.
我也不太懂这个梗
Another reference I don't...
重点是他懂
The important thing is he will.
鸽血红宝石
Pigeon blood ruby.
这颗钻石太完美了
That's a hell of a stone.
先帮我收好
Keep it on ice.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表