剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I'm glad you were able to.
那么 资金的事
So, the money‐‐
说得是啊
So, indeed‐‐
将死 下得好
Checkmate. Good game.
动作很快啊 光
Particularly quick, Hikaru.
进展怎么样
Where are we at?
参议员愿意见我吗
Will the senator see me?
她会见你 问题在于
She will. Problem is:
我不确定我要不要陪你进去
I'm not sure I should walk you into it.
为什么不
Why not?
你做了坏事
Well, you did the thing.
年少无知
A youthful indiscretion.
为了表现出忠诚
Born out of loyalty, and commitment,
能针对问题
and the ability to craft sound arguments
造出声势
on any side of an issue.
我又不会再那么做了
It's also not the kind I'd make again.
所以认识会变的
So people can change?
你就是这个意思 你已经变了
That's what you're saying. You've changed?
你不再是法学院学生德朱利奥 或者副检察长德朱利奥
You're no longer law school DeGiulio, or Deputy AG DeGiulio.
你成了法官德朱利奥
You're truly Judge DeGiulio.
你想问的不是我
Ah, this isn't about me.
你并不在乎我能不能改变
You aren't really interested in if I can change.
或者人能不能变
Or man can change.
你想要弄清楚你能不能改变
You want to figure out if you can.
已经在发生了
It's being put to the test.
我正在改变
I am changing.
就在你面前发生
It's happening in front of your eyes.
那对你会很有好处
Well, that's gonna be useful to you,
挑明态度
stating it with authority.
自我催眠
Self‐hypnosis.
你之前也做过不情之请
Look, you've done the impossible before.
为什么现在就不行
Why not now?
年纪大了就越来越难了
Well, after a certain age it gets harder.
申指做不成了
Or maybe undoable.
逐渐地失去影响力
Or so incremental as to have no impact.
我更愿意把这当成一种升华
Well, I prefer to think of it as evolving.
你想要知道如果换个情况
You want to know if I would have written the memo
我还会不会起草那份备忘录
when I was younger or older?
我更在意的是在以后得到教训
I'm more concerned with taking the lessons of it forward.
所以我才想要进入最高法♥院♥
That's why I want to be on the Supreme Court.
所以我的所知所学能够让大众受益
So that the accumulation of all that I know can benefit‐‐
放屁
Bullshit.
好吧
Fine.
我确实认为我会有更大的权利
I do believe I have more capacity.
无论是为善为恶做任何事
For good, for ill, for anything.
事实就是
The truth is‐‐
我想要这种权力
I just really want it.
我想要感受到这个席位的权力超越自我
I want to feel the power of the seat make me more.
你的动机是什么
What's your driver?
我让我的一些追求
I, uh, let certain of my...quests
把我拖入了荒原
drag me into the wastelands.
这给我造成了很大的损失
And it cost me every‐‐ it cost me too much.
我可能还需要继续做下去
I may still need to do these kinds of things,
但是在此同时
but I also need to serve
我需要满足我的需求
the best of me at the same time.
你和阿克斯罗德的争斗
You and Axelrod.
起因是司法♥正♥义
It started as justice,
后来就变味了 但是
then became something that wasn't, but...
还可以回归初衷
Mm‐hmm. ...it still can be again.
我能够帮你 查克
And I can help you, Chuck.
我想要帮你
I want to.
前提是我要有这个权力
If I'm in a position to.
你确实很会提出论点
You can indeed craft an argument.
我们继续和参议员的会面
We'll keep our appointment with the senator.
然后让这一切接受现实的检验
And put all this to the test.
也许现在是进行我们一对一谈话的好时机
Maybe now's a good time for our one‐on‐one.
强制审核 就像在军队里一样
Mandatory inspection. Like I'm back in the service.
不要这么想
Don't like to think of it that way.
为什么不 我在海军的时候
Why not? When I was in the Navy,
至少我知道我的目的
at least I knew what my purpose was.
现在我一无所知
Now I don't have a clue.
我在这里到底是做什么的 温蒂
What the fuck do I do here, Wendy?
我的整个职业生涯
My whole career
负责行动
I've run operations‐‐
后勤 作战 组织
logistics, combat, organization.
我想要按照吉姆·贝克的话来生活
I tried to live my life by Jim Baker's words:
你可以注重长
"You can either focus on the 'Chief'
你也可以注重幕僚
or the 'of Staff.'"
那些注重幕僚的
"Those who have focused on the 'of Staff'
都做的不错
have done pretty well."
但是如果梅斯资本成了空壳
But if Mase Cap is no longer an operation,
我在这里是做什么
what do I do here?
你是征求我人力资源部的建议
Are you asking me to define that
还是绩效教练的建议
as Human Resources or as a performance coach?
你有两份工作 我一份都没有
You have two fucking jobs. I have zero.
我需要你作为绩效教练的建议
Definitely need the performance coach.
我可以帮你
And I can help you.
我可以帮助你进入奥♥运♥会状态
I can help you get into Olympian form...
但是目标是什么 遵循什么规矩 这个问题很合理
but towards what aim, what discipline, is a fair question.
你需要去问泰勒
And you need to be asking Taylor.
所以你为什么不去问
So why aren't you?
我面对了我的自负然后放开了
I confronted my ego and let go of it.
看来还是老样子
Seems intact again.
当然 你总是会变回自己的模样
Sure. You come back to yourself.
那是一次性的经历 又不是治疗
It's one experience, not therapeutic dosing.
但是布拉姆·朗瑞弗让我们看到了这个东西的潜力
But Bram Longriver really opened our eyes to the potential.
你见过布拉姆了
You spent time with Bram?
他是我们的个人向导和萨满
He was our personal guide and shaman.
朗瑞弗在硅谷有一股神秘的影响力
Longriver carries kind of a mystical weight in the Valley.
我们有这股影响力给我们撑腰
We have that mystique behind us.
还有他的福音力量的支持
Along with the full force of his evangelical power.
这样就让我们有足够的可信度去让治疗师
Gives us instant credibility with the therapists
用死藤合成制剂
who are using the synthetic ayahuasca
进行治疗
as part of their treatment...
前提是 你要让这种产品
that is, as soon as you make it
在美国市场合法出♥售♥
legally available in the U. S. market.
所以你知道我要去食药监
So you know I'm headed to the FDA.
我们有切实的情报
We have real intel.
而且我会确保在交易结束之前
And I have worked to make sure no one finds out
没人会知道 保护你地位的价值
until it's done‐‐preserving the value of your position.
让我们谈谈收♥购♥你在易瑞制药的股份
Let's talk about us buying your shares in Errix...
你好
Hi.
请把你们的目光转向舞台
Now turn your attention to the main stage
掌声有请布兰迪
and put your hands together for Brandi...
你说服申克了吗
Did you close Shenk?
时值深夜
It was a late night.
我们谈了两句
Conversations were had.
你没谈下他 搞什么
You didn't close him? The fuck?
意外情况
Unexpected circumstances.
怎么 被脱衣舞♥女♥分心了
What, you get distracted by a stripper?
不是你说的那种意思
Not in the way you mean‐‐
发生什么了 被抢了 被下药了
Well, what happened, then? Get robbed again, roofied?
我没通过克里斯·洛克测验
I failed the Chris Rock test.
喜剧演员克里斯·洛克(Chris Rock)说当父亲的职责就是不要让女儿成为脱衣舞♥女♥
她的名字叫做布兰迪
Her stage name was Brandi,
但是 真名叫曼蒂
but‐‐but it was really Mandy.
我的曼蒂
My Mandy.
我亲爱的曼蒂
My sweet little Mandy.
你
Your...
我让我的女儿成了脱衣舞♥女♥
I didn't keep my daughter off the pole.
真惨
Brutal.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表