剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
铜质管道 固定设备
It's the copper piping. And the fixtures.
到最后都是这样的
That's the way it goes in the end.
建筑 人际关系
Buildings. Relationships.
帝国
Empires.
我们总是想抓住自己认为重要的东西
We're always trying to hold onto what we think matters.
却几乎每次都搞错
We almost always get it wrong.
这就是你想说的了 是不是
And that's your subject, isn't it?
在周遭一切陷落之时 我们最后抓住了哪棵稻草
What we grab onto while everything comes down around us.
也许我只是喜欢看拆迁呢
Or I just like watching destruction.
它倒塌的时候你会来的
You'll be here when it falls.
我希望是我们两个一起来
Well, I'm hoping that we'd be here together.
这样的话 哪怕当周围的世界崩塌
And this way, when the world is crumbling around us,
我依然知道 我的生命中还有美好
I know I'm holding onto something good.
你打算经常带着新的淤青
How often are you going to show up to our dates
来跟我约会吗
with a new bruise?
- 不 这个不是 - 我开玩笑的 查克
- No, this wasn't, uh-- - I'm kidding, Chuck.
好吧
Yes, of course.
但我猜 你会有一些疑问
But I suppose you have questions...
你要知道 我不在性的方面评判别人的
Oh. You need to know I don't judge in that area.
你怎么舒服怎么来
Whatever works for you.
但不是每种方式都适合我
But not everything works for me.
当然 我理解
No. Of course.
是我的
Does my...
性模式
modality,
没有 我在这种模式下也能玩得开心
No. I can have fun in that modality.
只不过 不能每次都是这个模式
It just can't be the only modality.
如果我们再说模式这个词
If we say modality again,
恐怕这件事 都要变成
I'm worried the whole thing's gonna turn
一个科学项目了
into a science project.
那么 随便问吧
So. Ask me anything.
尽可能直接地问
And be as direct as you possibly can.
我认识的一些性受虐者
Some subs I've known...
不喜欢
don't like...
靠 算了
Shit. Fine.
我就直接问了
I'm just gonna ask it:
你喜欢插入式性♥交♥吗
Do you like penetrative sex?
你能享受到快♥感♥吗
Does it work for you?
在合适的环境下 相当可以
Oh, uh, in the right setting, it really works.
父亲教会我
* Oh, the father taught me
像施洗者约翰一样在耶路撒冷漫步
* To walk in Jerusalem just like John
给他们讲讲森林的故事 我没法
* Oh, tell 'em about the wood, I just can't
像施洗者约翰一样在耶路撒冷漫步
* Walk in Jerusalem just like John
在这儿呢
There he is.
我就走呀走呀走
* I'm gonna walk, walk, walk, walk, walk
像施洗者约翰一样在耶路撒冷漫步
* Walk in Jerusalem just like John
趾高气扬地走起来 一路高歌♥
* Gonna walk, strut, singing tall
像施洗者约翰一样在耶路撒冷漫步
* Walk in Jerusalem just like John
我想要做好准备
* Well, I want to be ready
我想要做好准备
* Yeah, I want to be ready
我想要做好准备
* Yeah-ah I want to be ready
像施洗者约翰一样在耶路撒冷漫步
* To walk in Jerusalem just like John
我想要做好准备
-* I want to be ready, yeah
我想要做好准备
* Yeah * -* I want to be ready
在耶路撒冷漫步
* To walk in Jerusalem
像施洗者约翰一样
* Just like John
爸 怎么回事 发生什么了
Dad. What happened? What's wrong?
没什么事 你们都不需要担心
Nothing to worry about, none of you.
我也让洛葛仙妮和薇洛回家了
Same reason I-I sent Roxanne and Willow home, goddamnit.
我不想有什么遗憾
I don't want any--any pity.
温迪
Wendy.
查克
Chuck.
- 这是 - 凯瑟琳·布兰特
- Oh. This is-- - Cat Brant.
我读过《零差距》 内容翔实的一本书
I read The O Gap. I found it very informative.
对我很有帮助
Helpful even.
听你这么讲我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
这是坦纳
This is Tanner.
你好
Hey.
你是位画家是吧
A painter, huh?
很高兴认识你
Well. Pleased to meet you.
不过我不太确定
Although I'm not entirely sure
我们为什么需要这么多人在这儿
why it's standing room only in here.
你不接电♥话♥的时候就会这样 查克
It's what happens when you don't answer your phone, Chuck.
他们会按紧急联♥系♥人的顺序往下拨
They go through the emergency contact list.
我接到电♥话♥了 温迪 我连忙就赶过来了
I got the call, Wend. And came running.
我觉得我还是
I think maybe I'll just--
我们还是出去吧
Yeah. I'll just step outside.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened here?
他的肾 肾衰竭
His kidneys. Renal failure.
什么 怎么搞的
Oh, for Christ's sake.
爸 你是不是有过疼痛的症状 没告诉我们
Dad, were you in pain and not telling us?
我已经老了 如果我有点疼痛
You get fucking old-- if I reported
就要向你们报告 那怕是跟每日公报一样了
on every ache and pain, it'd be a daily bulletin.
刚刚还在跟你的小妹妹玩
One minute I was playing with your little sister.
等我再一睁眼 我已经躺在病床上了
Next thing I know, I'm on my back staring up
身边都是护理人员
at a fucking paramedic.
情况有多严重
How serious are we talking here?
医生还在等测试结果
The doctors are running some tests,
但是他们认为 想要生存下去
but they think he'll need a kidney transplant in order to...
需要肾移植
survive.
你拿到了么
So, did you, uh--
好消息
Good news.
坏消息 你的任务还没结束
Bad news. You're not finished.
查克要你把它放进另一个保险箱
Chuck wants it placed.
我们之前可没说这个
We never discussed that.
你害他挨了一拳 总得做点什么吧
Mm. You'll do it as payback for setting him up to get punched.
你的小阴谋得逞了 你还挺得意的
You like that your little scheme worked.
是吧
Don't you?
弄得查克鼻青脸肿的
You got Chuck a busted-up face.
我是有点得意
I do at that.
不过你弟弟揍他一拳
Well. I guess your brother deserved
确实也不过分
the chance to crack him one.
你是个很难懂的人
You're complicated.
又很聪明
Smart.
你并不了解我
You don't know the half of it.
可是我想了解
I want to, though.
我想了解你的全部
I want to know the whole thing.
你每次干完一票都会这样吗
Is it always like this after the heist?
那种冲动
The rush.
你觉得我为什么做这个
Why do you think I do it?
我不知道
I dunno.
为了女人
The girls?
不是所有女人我都喜欢
I don't like girls.
我只追聪明 难懂的女人
I go for smart, complicated women.
来吧
Andiamo.
医院这些忘恩负义的人
These fucking ingrates at this hospital.
我出钱给他们建了一栋楼
I've built a wing.
还筹资给他们建了另一栋
Raised a fund to build another.
他们竟敢告诉我
And they have the nerve to tell me that
由于我的年龄
because of my age,
和我的吸烟饮酒史
liquor and cigar intake,
我不符合条件 没法加进移植名单
I'm ineligible to be on the fucking transplant list.
爸 我们会解决问题的
Dad, we'll sort it all out.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
我现在就去办
Let me get on it.
儿子 你知道我不容易慌的
You know I don't rattle easy, Sonny.
但是现在我真的需要你帮我办成这件事
But I really need you to come through for me now.
我现在慌得不行
Cuz I'm scared shitless.
来了 这就是了
Boom! And there it is.
有视频显示 该银行在贷款中
...Boycotts began when video surfaced
有种族歧视现象 现在该银行
showing lenders engaging in a systemic practice
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表