剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
让我来到了这里
is one of the real drivers for me here...
这里对我而言不一样
Because this is different.
这里是家
This is home...
真是胡说八道 狗屁
What a steaming pile of bullshit.
先生
Sir!
- 录到了吗 - 嗯
- Did you get that? - Yeah.
我们能换个地儿吗
Can I move?
你说什么
Excuse me?
有明确规定说
Is there a rule that says
我们必须在这间会议室谈吗
we have to do this here in the boardroom?
你们知道为什么我能看见扬克斯的未来吗
You know why I can see Yonkers' future?
因为我能看到它的过去
'Cause I can see its past.
就在那儿 那曾经是瑞奇的蛤蜊店
Right down there, that's where Ricky's Clam House was.
你只要路过那里
You know, you couldn't walk by
一定会被那美食的味道所吸引
without that smell pulling you inside.
哪怕是我只能买♥♥得起 三个烤蛤蜊的时候
Even when I could only afford like, what, three baked clams,
我也常常去那儿
always found my way there.
隔两家店是 黛西·莱利的店
Two doors down was Dicey Reilly's.
- 黛西·莱利的店 - 没错
- Dicey Reilly's - Yeah!
我常常跟我最好的朋友艾克去
I used to take my best friend Ike...
没错
Damn right he did!
那还是我们14岁的时候
Went there when we were 14 years old.
我们有假证件 但是他们从来都没查过我们
You know, we had fake IDs, but they never asked for 'em.
在那里我学到了很多
I learned plenty in there.
比如 如果一个老人让你下赌注
Like if an old guy offers you odds
赌巨人队赢 和猜他们的比分
if you take the Giants and the points,
千万别赌
don't take the damned Giants and the points.
以前经常带着小姑娘去公园山影院约会
Used to take dates down there to the Park Hill theater.
没错 我们的朋友弗雷迪是那里的领座员
Yeah, right. Our pal Freddie used to work there as an usher,
经常开后门让我们溜进去
would always open up the back door and let us sneak in.
看完电影之后
Yeah. And then of course, afterwards,
我们就会去找布鲁诺
we'd head over to see Bruno...
- 是啊 - 在卡布切罗那个比萨店
- Yeah. - ..down at Capparello's.
虽然现在布鲁诺人在佛罗里达
And even though Bruno's down in Florida,
过着他想要的生活 但是他的店依然还在
living his dream, the store still stands...
- 嗯 - 也会一直在
- Mm-hmm. - ...and will
只要我还活着
as long as I'm alive.
说得好
That's right.
我想告诉你们
Look, I'll tell ya, I...
我不是一个过于情绪化的人
I'm not an overly emotional guy,
但是我能说出这个城镇每家店的故事
but I could do this for every single store in the town,
甚至是所有的住♥宅♥区的故事
and all the houses too, probably.
就像这个男孩一样
Just as this man could...
过来
Come here.
赛维恩·威廉姆斯
Savion Williams.
你讲的很感人 不过我们有一个顾虑
This is very moving, but this board has one concern:
就是你随时可能撤资
that you're a leaver.
不会坚持到底
That you won't stay the course.
不会的 不会的 像赛维恩一样 我在这里出生
No. No. Like Savion, I was born here.
这里有我所有的童年回忆
This was my childhood.
他现在住的房♥子 就是以前我住的房♥子
You know the house he lives in now was my house.
这整个城镇都是我的家
But this whole town is my home.
是的 我是曾经离开过 一阵
And, yes, sure, I left for a while,
但是我现在回来了
but I'm back.
一想到 是别人在帮助重建这个地方
And the thought of anyone else helping to rebuild this place.
我就无法接受
Well, it just feels wrong.
他们不理解这个地方的文化
They wouldn't understand.
我们必须重建这里
Though rebuild it we must,
不为思乡情 而为了未来
not for nostalgia, but for the future.
为了赛维恩的未来
For Savion's future.
哇 谢谢你波比
Wow. Thanks, Bobby.
说回正题
That brought me back.
我们不久之后就会公布我们的决定
We'll give you our decision shortly.
- 好的 - 谢谢你讲了这些
- Okay. - But thanks for that.
谢谢 谢谢大家抽出时间
Thank you. Thank you. I appreciate your time.
谢谢大家 来吧 我们走
Thanks very much. Come on, buddy.
招标会的情况我听说了
Heard how it all went up there,
你感受了一下鲍比·阿克斯罗德风格的煽情
that you got a taste of the old Bobby Axelrod boogie.
- 我见过更糟糕的 - 是嘛
- I've seen worse. - Ah.
我什么没见过
I've seen all kinds.
是啊
Yeah. I'll bet.
只不过你拿不到机会区的项目了
But you're gonna lose the O.Z.
除非你用点手段
unless you play a little ball now.
我来这儿是想告诉你
I came here to tell you:
有很多人想让我像以前那样行事
I've already felt too much pull to my old ways.
但是我不想再成为以前那个我了
I've fought to not be that person.
逃离一次已经够难的了
Escaping it once was hard enough.
我不能再陷入其中了
I can't give in to it now.
是 阿克斯拿出他的杀手锏
Yeah, Axe took out his lute
讲了个好故事
and played 'em a hypnotic old folk ballad.
他八成会得到这个项目
He probably won it.
-嗯 - 真不爽啊
- Mm. - Sucks. It does.
但是管他呢 我还是有足够多的钱 过二十辈子够
But heck, I'm still rich enough for twenty lifetimes.
但是你不是靠放弃 走到今天这一步的
That's not how you became who you are, by giving up.
问题是 这种感觉
The problem is the feeling you get...
我知道你也有 当你沉浸在这样一场计谋里
And I know you get it, too... when you engage in a fight like this,
像你提议的那样
in the way that you're proposing.
这感觉很不错
It feels good.
不 这是谎话
Nope. That's a lie.
这感觉棒极了
It feels truly great.
内啡肽 肾上腺素给你的刺♥激♥
The endorphins. The adrenaline.
会让你走的更远
It all pushes you further,
更深
deeper,
变得更黑暗
darker.
我参加过一场比赛 大四那年
I had a game, senior year,
得了60分
I put up sixty points.
每次投篮伴随的喝彩声
The cheering with each bucket.
那种没人能拦住我的笃定
Knowing none of the guys could stop me.
觉得自己像个巨人一样
Felt like a giant afterwards.
之后两天都睡不着觉
Couldn't sleep for two days.
当我平复下来之后 我意识到
And when I came down, I saw how I had alienated myself
我疏远了我的家人和队友
from my teammates and my family.
我甚至忘记了他们的存在
I had forgotten they existed.
就感受到了自己的存在
And just went and got mine.
经商上我也做过同样的事情
I've done the same in business.
知道我把它永远的关闭了
Until I shut it down for good.
我不会让阿克斯把我变回
I will not let Axe turn me back into...
用他的话说 一个怪物
well, in his words, a monster.
但你得60分那场比赛 你赢了吗
But did you win that game when you scored the sixty?
我猜你肯定赢了
Yah. Bet you did.
所以再做一次 再赢一次
So do it again. Win this game.
之后再感觉难过吧
Then feel bad.
不然鲍比·阿克斯罗德就赢了
Otherwise Bobby Axelrod wins.
而你没做任何事去阻止
And you did nothing about it.
你失败了
You lose.
阿克斯罗德在卫生间吗
Is Axelrod in the pisser?
噢 晕 就你们俩是吗
Oh, crap. Just you two.
我应该猜到的 但是阿克斯说他想谈谈
Shoulda known, but Axe said he wanted to talk.
他想让你跟我们谈谈
He wanted you to talk. To us.
这是温迪·罗兹
This is Wendy Rhoades.
啊 我被骗了
Ah. I've been shanghaied.
对 你被骗来参加这个会议的
Yeah, you got suckered into a meeting.
关注一下这个感受
Soak in the feeling,
等到你被迫从现在的职位离职的时候
because it'll be a hundred times worse
那感觉要糟糕一百倍
when you get suckered out of your position at this company.
要么你就聪明点 就是现在
Or you can get smart, right fucking now.
这么强势啊
Pow, huh?
你的名声是帮别人建立信心 不是摧毁他们
Your rep is you build people up, not knock 'em down.
哦 如果我们咋同一战线
Oh, when we're on the same team,
我会让你像刚打光子弹的M60的枪管一样热烈
I'll have you hotter than the barrel of a just-emptied M60.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表