剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
是怎么对上加密货币的吧
on the crypto thing, huh?
我没法确定是阿克斯干的 如果你是这个意思
I can't tie it to Axe as is, if that's what you're asking.
这意味着这件事伤不到他
Which means this thing won't touch him.
阿克斯现在还是不肯告诉我
Axe still isn't talking to me about
你想要的那种细枝末节
what you might call 'the deckle of the chop.'
还只是在外♥围♥打转 对吗
Just nibbling at the edges, huh?
还有原地游泳
And, uh, swimming in place.
如你所见 是的
As you see, yes.
但是你的想象力和毅力
But you have both the imagination and the perseverance
足以说服自己这不是在划拉水
to convince yourself that this is not treading water.
这个游泳池告诉我
What this pool says about you
你有能力击败阻挡着你的
is that you have the capacity to fight boredom,
永无止境 令人生厌的暗涌
the tide, the endless, beating march against you.
这些或许也是我所具备的
These are basically the only qualities of my own
唯一值得一提的品质了
that are worth a damn.
这些品质也反映了你的为人
They speak well of you.
阿克斯能在他的年纪成为人上人
And are almost the direct opposite of the qualities
靠的恰恰是与之相反的品质
that make Axe the shining light of his age.
我们这样的人 必须毁灭他那样的人
People like us must destroy people like him.
你说得没错
You're not wrong.
我理解你为什么这样想
I understand how and why you see it that way.
当然 我也是这么认为的
As I, of course, do.
我会尽力的
I will try my best.
我相信你会的
I trust that you will.
你当时劝我直接去做访谈更好
Did you serve me best by letting me walk into that shoot,
还是给我做足准备
or would it have been better to prep me,
应对拒绝访谈的后果更好
deal with the consequences of me refusing to go?
你觉得呢
Well, which is it?
我还没想好
I haven't decided yet.
你当然想好了 你是来谢我的
Yes you have. And you're here to thank me.
我来是因为我身价百亿的时候
I'm here because when I hit the ten billion mark,
感到了一丝兴奋
I felt a flicker of excitement
就像在路边捡到
about the same as finding a twenty dollar bill
二十块钱一样 然后就毫无波澜了
on the sidewalk, and then...nothing.
那个死藤水
The ayahuasca...
有一瞬间我看透了一切 从上方
I had a moment of seeing the whole thing, from above,
从内部 从一个全新的维度
from inside, from a whole other dimension.
然而不管从哪个角度
But even from every vantage point,
我看到的都是丑陋
what I saw was ugliness,
可能我还不够晕
and while maybe I hadn't lost yet,
但我没有那种
there was no feeling that
胜利的感觉
that I'd won.
完全没有
None at all.
你永远不会允许自己接受胜利
You would never allow yourself to take it in,
欣赏胜利
to appreciate it,
因为这意味着承认自己做得够好了
because that would mean acknowledging you'd done well,
功成名就 人生赢家
succeeded, won the game.
可以歇一歇 或者不再奋斗
That there was a place to pause. Or stop.
人生有赢家吗
Is it a game can be won?
这个问题的答案就好像哲学公理
The answer to that is a philosophical axiom--
不需要证明其正确性
true without needing to be proved:
你觉得你是赢家 你就是赢家
when you decide you've won, you've won.
否则 就不是
Until then, no.
你要谢谢我吗
So you gonna thank me?
你要的《名利场》
You asked for Vanity Fair.
《名利场》
这是上个月的
This is last month's.
我们要的是他给封面锦上添花的那期
The one he's gracing the cover of.
唯一有价值那期
The only one that matters.
还没发♥售♥
It's not out yet.
线上版很快就上架了
It's hitting online shortly.
我想试试这位
I'd like to try this.
领旨 陛下
On it, sire.
汇报加密货币新情况
Update on the crypto situation.
我们的矿工出狱了
Our miners walked.
够快的
That was quick.
你觉得他们达成认罪协议了吗
You think they cut a deal?
那帮小崽子要是敢认罪 我就...
If those little shits cut a deal, I will...
他们肯定会签认罪协议 还有别的吗
Of course they cut a deal. What else?
那个市委会主任被抓走了
The Town Supervisor was picked up.
正在被羁押 不得保释
He's being held without bail.
正在逼供他
They're squeezing him.
《名利场》上架了
Vanity Fair article dropped.
这帮肮脏的混♥蛋♥
Those ink-stained motherfuckers.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
麦克·普林斯出手了
Mike Prince made a move.
《名利场》
该死 我们得把这个电子版下架
Fuck. We'll have this taken down.
砸钱把下厂印刷的纸质版撤掉
We'll pay to pull back the print version.
然后把它们都捣成纸浆
We'll pulp the whole goddamned run.
够了 瓦格斯 你被他的人耍了
Enough, Wags. You got flanked by his guy.
-该死的斯库特 -而我被他耍了
- Fucking Scooter. - And I got flanked by him.
"诸如阿克斯这样的传统投资人
"Investors with a traditional strategy,
已经成为传奇
like Axe, have become legends,
他们应当成为传奇
and they deserve to be legends.
但传奇终将褪色 他们的价值
But legends fade, and their value is then
将仅停留于有关他们的故事中
mostly in the stories about them,
后浪们会以他们的人生为鉴 吸取经验"
lessons to future generations on what to do, what not to do."
引自普林斯的原话
Fucking Prince's pull quote.
这混球是说我不中用呢
Fucker is putting me out to pasture.
-混♥蛋♥ -还有
- Cocksuc. - Here's more:
"但我目前还并想成为传奇
"But I'm not interested in becoming a story just yet.
我更想与时俱进
So I change with the times.
像我这样的投资者兼经营者
Investors like me, who are also business operators,
总是走在最前沿
are always on the cutting edge,
向机器学习和影响力投资转型
shifting to machine learning and impact investing,
不仅为盈利 还以追求全人类福祉为己任"
not just for profit but for the profitability of mankind."
贱♥人♥
Prick.
想让我去调查他公♥司♥的漏洞吗
You want me to look over his companies for weakness?
顺便做空
Maybe put some shorts on?
不
No.
他现在太过强大
He's too big, he's too powerful.
像科迪亚克岛那么大的灰熊
Man's a Grizz, Kodiak Island sized.
太危险
And dangerous.
我们要深入地方摧毁他
We got to get close to bring him down.
封面不错 恭喜啊麦克
Hey. Good looking cover, Mike, congratulations.
你打来真是太好了 阿克斯
Kind of you to call, Axe.
我还以为我们都会上封面的
I thought we were all going to be on there,
不知道为什么他们最后
I don't know how the hell they decided
只选了我那张
to go with that picture of me.
当然了 你怎么可能知道呢
Yeah, of course. How could you.
至于我 我不需要这种宣传
Me? I don't need that kind of press,
为了吸引投资人什么的 但对你有好处
you know, investors and all. But good for you.
话说回来 我觉得现在时机正好
Anyway, I've, uh, decided the time is right.
让我们一起炉边谈话吧
Let's have that fireside chat.
这真是太好了
Oh, that's great news. Great.
会成为会议的高♥潮♥
It'll be the highlight of the conference.
-我很期待能... -我也是
- I'm looking forward to... - Yeah, me too.
敢把我从杂♥志♥封面上踢走
Try to take me out in some magazine?
看老子怎么去你地盘上撒野
I'll come see you on your home fucking turf.
混♥蛋♥ 让我进去
Motherfucker, just let me in.
你是哪位
Who are you?
信不信我弄死你
I will run right through you.
还问我哪位 让我进去
Who am I? Let me in.
我要叫保安了
Yeah, I'm just gonna call security,
叫保安也没屁用 你个傻♥逼♥
No, you're not gonna call security, you stupid dope.
你不要再大声喧哗了
and you need to stop yelling.
我他妈要踩着你脑袋蹦迪
I will freakin' dance on your head.
我要见温蒂·罗兹
I need to see Wendy Rhoades.
没有预约你不能见她
Not without an appointment.
你告诉温蒂·罗兹 从那间小豆腐块里出来
You tell Wendy Rhoades to get out of her little office
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表