剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
那也还有六年
and you're still looking at six.
你受得了吗
Can you do six?
我能吗
Could I?
我不知道
I don't know.
疫情使大家都成为孤岛
The pandemic felt like solitary,
我有车有飞机
and I had cars and planes
五处房♥产
and five properties to choose from.
但每个人都有自己的选择
But every man has to answer that question for himself.
另外 你还可以逃跑
And then there's running.
罗马战士出征的时候携带三天的口粮
Roman soldiers on campaign carried three days' rations
然后就自己觅食
and foraged.
你能带小十亿资产
Going to ground with under a billion liquid
漂泊一生
is your equivalent of that.
好了 我知道结局了
Okay. So that's the windup.
你什么时候谈条件呢
When do you deliver the fucking pitch?
现在就告诉你 条件也不友好 阿克塞
The fucking pitch is coming, and it's nasty, Axe,
一记下切球在最后一秒被奇袭
a cutter down and breaking inside the last second.
真正的"路易斯安那闪电"招数
A real Louisiana Lightning special.
你看你挺以此为乐
See, you enjoyed that.
你非要听 我能怎么办
You bring it out of me, what can tell you.
听着 我赢了
Look, I won here.
我断了你的财路 把你逐出局
I cut you down. Put you away.
但锒铛入狱
But behind bars?
那都是查克的计划
While that may be part of Chuck's
雪洛尔·提格丝的渔网美梦 与我无关
Cheryl Tiegs fishnet fantasy, it's not part of mine.
我不在乎 我只想你走
I don't care. I just want you gone.
现在你走了
And now you are.
你还要更多的东西 不是吗
But you see something more, don't you?
是的
I do.
我给你二十亿逃跑基金
I'll give you 2 billion walk-away money for Axe Holding,
你给我阿克塞持股企业 银行 资管部门
the bank, and the asset management arm,
包括泰勒·梅森碳能
including Taylor Mason Carbon.
就地成交
We make the deal now,
在你被逮捕之前 签署书面文件
get it papered before you're arrested
以防禁止出♥售♥
and barred from selling.
你未免太贪心了
That's a steep discount you want.
鸟枪换炮呢
Pennies on the fuckin' dollar.
你现在泥菩萨过河 自身难保
Guys with sucking chest wounds should save their breath
就别操这么多心了
and not try to negotiate.
你的财产 灰飞烟灭了
Your billions, they're gone.
跟你没关系了
No good to you.
我 或许我能重组银行
Me? I might be able to reorganize the bank,
留住你的投资者 重新开业
keep your investors on board and restart that business.
然后有朝一日 你的首席检察官兄弟
And then one day your buddy the Attorney General
解冻我的钱给你
unfreezes my money for you?
我有份白♥皮♥书♥ 证明这项交易合法
I have a white paper that says this transaction is legal,
因为现在你还未被起诉
because right now you're not indicted.
没人告诉你
You've not been told you will be.
你的律师也不知道
Your lawyer's not been told.
就算他冻结了
And even if he freezes it,
我也有法子解冻
I'll find a way to get it unfrozen.
长久以来 是我在扮演你现在的角色
Long time since I was on the other side of one of these.
不开玩笑
In a real way.
现在感觉
It feels...
原来这就是失败啊
So this is what it is to lose.
好吧
Okay.
好的 我签
Fine. We do the deal.
我有个条件
With one exception--
泰勒·梅森碳能 让他们走
Taylor Mason Carbon. Let them go.
从阿克塞资本分拆出去
Break 'em off of Axe Cap.
不行
No can do.
我曾短暂地与温迪和泰勒合作过
I worked with Wendy and Taylor briefly.
我要她们帮助
I want them, need them.
无法如你愿
That's a deal breaker.
所以你全部都要拿走
So you get it all?
我的钱 我的公♥司♥ 我的人
My money. My companies. My people.
赢 赢 赢
Win, win, win.
我却无影无踪
And me nowhere to be found.
是的
Yes.
这才是大获全胜
That I consider a win.
该死
Goddamnit.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果有其他办法的话 他一定不会一走了之
You know he never would have if there was any other way.
瓦格纳先生
Mr. Wagner,
这样看来 你就得接手了吧
this leaves you holding the bag, now doesn't it?
作为银行首席执行官
As the CEO of the bank,
等着被起诉吧
you'll be fucking prosecuted.
不可能
No.
只是有人邀请我担任首席执行官
You see, I'm just a guy who was offered a CEO job.
我又没答应
I never did take it, though.
看 没签字
See right here? Never signed.
我们有全权访问你公♥司♥所有文件
We have carte fucking blanche on company records.
我们会找到真实文件的
We'll find the real one.
靠 找不到的
Oh, shit. No, we won't.
博比·阿克塞尔罗德是联合签署人
Yeah, Bobby Axelrod was the cosigner,
先找他出庭作证吧
so you can get him to testify.
但我觉得没这可能 祝你们好运
But I don't see that happening. So good luck.
我们不能在他们身上浪费时间
We can't waste our time with them.
我们需要联♥系♥联邦航♥空♥局 重查禁飞名单
We need to get the FAA, recheck the no-fly list Axe was on.
看阿克塞的记录 - 没用了
Look at air traffic. - No point.
塞克女士 格拉姆女士
Mrs. Sacker, Mrs. Gramm,
当有人把一袋燃烧的粪便
when someone leaves a burning sack of excrement
留在你的门阶上 按门铃
on your doorstep and rings your doorbell,
最好不要出门 不然会被弄脏
it's best not to stomp it out, lest you get covered in shit.
我以前认为这六千万白花了
I used to think it was a total waste of $60 million.
第三架飞机
The third plane?
当然是浪费了
Of course it's a waste,
在你真正用到之前
just like everything in the top right corner
就连风险控制矩阵Ⅰ级里面的内容
of the risk and control matrix.
都是浪费
Right up until you need it.
所以该怎么做
So how does this work?
我有点太高了 塞不进大提琴盒
I'm a little too tall to fit into a cello case.
表面上是私人货运飞机
Outfitted as a private cargo jet.
内设特殊容器可容纳常规座位
Special container that houses a regular seat.
还挺舒服的
You'll be quite comfortable, I assure you.
舱单上有医疗器械 没有乘客
Medical instruments on the manifest, no passengers.
你先假装上直升机
You'll board the chopper to satisfy the tail,
然后从另一侧穿过去 有辆车在等你
and then pass through out into a waiting vehicle.
我会在你落地前把事情都
I'll have things taken care of on the other end
安排好的
long before you land.
当王还不错
It's good to be the king.
霍尔
Hall,
你真的很专业
you are a true professional.
换种情况
In other circumstances,
你这么说
those words coming from you
确实会让我心情愉悦
would actually, uh, make me smile.
操
Fuck!
好了
Well...
今天可真难熬 罗兹
this turned into a tough day, Rhoades.
我要去喝一杯
I need a drink.
走吧
Let's go.
好的
All right.
负责跟踪的人被发现了
Whoever was on the tail, they got beat.
虽然怪不得他们 但是以后不要再派他们了
It's not their fault, but never use them again.
这是
This is....
结束了 我们撤
It's done! Fall back!
你需要思考下一步以及之后
But start thinking of the next move,
该怎么做 因为做完并不是做成
and the move after because done does not mean finished.
这事上不是
Not in this case.
巴♥赫♥先生 你做了保证的
Mr. Bach, you made assurances.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表