剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
他时刻给我挑战
He's keeping me fresh.
想要推动我走得更远
He's trying to push me to go further.
你能这么想得开也挺好
That's generous. Yeah.
坦纳 这些作品真的是绝美
Tanner, these pieces are stunning,
即使是未完成版
even in their raw form.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你打算怎么用 厚涂颜料的绘画法
How impasto will you go?
我本科学的是艺术史
I studied art history back in college.
我的丈夫 前夫 创立了一家基金
My husband--ex-husband-- has a fund.
我离婚时的财产分割很理想
I did very well in the divorce.
现在我算是个收藏家了
I'm a bit of a collector.
看得出来
I can see that. Yeah.
这里面哪一幅最给你灵感
Which one of the pieces inspires you?
我很喜欢这幅
I love this one.
为什么
And why is that?
它讲述了成长
It's about growth,
生命的顽强
the tenacity of life.
生物的普遍性
The universality of biology.
生死轮回
The birth-death cycle.
你的作品太低调了
Your work is so understated.
它让人停下来 再看一遍
It invites you to stop and look again.
否则你就错失了它的意义
Or else you might miss the significance.
我不太确定让艺术家
I'm not sure subjecting the artist
去接受一些肤浅的理解会让他
to some dime-store interpretation is the way to--
有时不能
Sometimes.
不过有时候你会发现 有些人
But sometimes you find someone who--
真的能懂我要表达的内容
who has an eye, who gets it.
你还能看到什么
What else do you see?
热情
I see passion.
这就是绝对不为金钱所动摇的人
Absolutely incorruptible.
除非你是个社会名流 银行资产过亿
Unless you're a socialite with a nine-figure bank account
还喜爱抽象艺术
with a sweet tooth for abstract art.
预展进行的如我们所料
That went about as expected.
艺术与商业的混合
The admixture of art and commerce,
像威士忌和水的混合一样有毒
almost as intoxicating as whiskey and water.
引发酒吧打架的可能性几乎翻倍
And almost twice as likely to cause bar fights.
能解决的部分都被解决了
What could be solved has been solved.
也就是大多数的问题
Which is most of it.
清♥仓♥的过程会有小幅收益
There will be cap-gains exposure from the sell-offs.
我们会在低点买♥♥入新的股票
We'll manage that by rolling back
那些正常点的股票
into new, more earthbound, positions.
你的能力和清楚的头脑帮了我们
Thank you for the sanity and competence.
两个混合无毒却都很必要的技能
A non-intoxicating yet utterly essential pairing.
也不会引发酒吧打架
And hardly any bar fights.
我有过一次
I have had one, you know.
酒吧打架吗
Bar fight?
有一天 看完《你妈妈也一样》之后
It was just after seeing Y Tu Mamá También.
在影院 我看得很兴奋
In a theater. I was all hopped up,
有个人 威拉德·布罗克斯顿
and some kid-- Willard Broxton--
我高中的一个同学 又开始像往常一样
from my high school went into his usual routine,
对我骂骂咧咧 我当时就想 今天不行
ripping into me. And I just decided, not today.
你先出手的吗
Did you throw the first punch?
对 也是唯一的一拳
The only punch, yes.
那之后我发誓 再也不要陷入那种情绪中
And swore never again to give in to that emotion.
我也再没看过那部电影
I also haven't watched that movie again
害怕它会再次引发我的怒火
for fear of what it might provoke.
像阿克斯和《紧急搜捕令》的关系似的
Like Axe and Magnum Force!
对 不过
Yeah. But tell me.
你一般不讲故事 拳击 影院什么的
You don't usually traffic in tales of pugilism and cinema.
你是不是想说什么事情
Something you want to say?
没错
There is. Yes.
梅森碳友好基金今天有一笔亏损
You will see a loss from Mase Carbon on the books today.
会赚回来的
It will grow.
这话听起来不太友好
Those are fighting words.
是因为你今天解决了我们的问题吗
Was it because you had to look after our shop?
不是 这个我不能赖脑铂金
No. I can't blame Vigilantrix for this.
而且这个亏损不是一时的
And the loss isn't a one-time thing.
会跟随我们一段时间
We are going to carry it for a while.
我和普林斯决定共同面对
Prince and I put our heads together
- 公♥司♥负面新闻的影响 - 普林斯
on the impact scandal-- Prince?!
我和温迪决定跟他合作 我们评估了可能的风险
Wendy and I made a calculated risk to work with him
主要还是因为长♥期♥看涨
because there was real long-term upside.
你们他妈的肯定评估错了 怎么回事
You mis-fucking-calculated. What happened?
普林斯说服了我 承担短期损失
Prince convinced me to take the short-term hit
一起公开透明地重建阳光卢塞恩
in order to rebuild Shine-Lucence publicly
保住梅森碳友好基金的原有声誉
and preserve the pristine reputation of Mase Carbon--
不过严格来说 不是这样的
actually, that's not strictly what happened.
- 是我提议的 - 你没有吧
- I volunteered. - No, you didn't.
即便你以为是你提议的
Even if you think you did.
就算是
Yeah, and if you did,
也是他想让你提议的
it's 'cause he wanted you to.
- 你把事情讲清楚 - 不是那样的
- Tell it. - That's not how it happened.
我觉得脑铂金 那还没完全褪去的药效
I think maybe the half-life of that Vigilantrix
在让你焦虑
is making you angsty.
不是 天生就这样
Nope. Born this way.
我任它滋长 有意地
Stoked it. Intentionally.
- 我保持着我的焦虑程度 - 我知道
- I preserve it. - I know.
但是普林斯 他想承担所有的损失
But Prince: He almost ate the entire loss himself,
把我在卢塞恩的股权买♥♥下来
to buy me out of the company.
但是我看到了他计划中的远见 所以我留下了
But then I saw the sagacity in his plan, and I insisted--
妈的 教科书级别的操纵啊
Textbook fucking manipulation.
他耍了你 也就间接耍了我
He played you. And me by extension.
他骗你去承担那部分损失
He duped you into taking that loss.
这损失也是我资产的一部分
And now that's on my fucking sheet.
我敢打赌 在消息公布之前
I bet he'd already pared his position
他肯定已经清♥仓♥了
before all this going public with the story bullshit started.
这听起来有点要跟我开战的意思
Sounds to me like an act of war.
因为那就是事实
Sounds that way because it is that way.
妈的
Mm. You know what?
他让我相信 我们井水不犯河水
That fucker made me believe he was laying down--
他却没这么做
no, of course not.
这老家伙从背后偷袭
The ol' sneak attack from behind.
是不是我现在说什么 都改变不了你的看法
Is there anything I can say to get you to see it differently?
对
There is not.
瓦格斯
Wags.
准备好再次成为战场上的军师了么
You ready to become a wartime consiglieri once again?
当然 随时准备出发
Pop had Genco. You have me.
你知道为什么黑帮家族大战被称为
You know why they called it going to the mattresses
“去找床垫”么
when mob families went to war?
被提到过一次 却没有解释
It's mentioned in 1 but never explained.
很简单
General idea.
因为你需要从家里搬出来
It's because you had to move out of your home
躲在一个别的地方 带着你所有的人
and hole up someplace where no one could find you,
没人能找到你
with all your men.
你需要速战速决
But you had to do it quick,
才能够在敌对家族找上你之前
so that you'd get the jump on the rival family
先解决他们
before they got the jump on you.
你在城市的各个角落有落脚点
So you had places stashed around the city,
地板上放着床垫
with the mattresses on the floor.
在你打败敌对家族的头领之前
And that is where you would make your stand
那就是你的容身之处
until you nailed the boss of the rival family.
一旦你抓住了他
And once you got him
和他的手下
and all his soldiers fell into line,
你才能回到家里 去见你的老婆孩子
that's when you'd go home to your comfy bed
睡你舒服的床
and your wife and kids.
那就是我们要做的吗
And that's what we're about to do?
当然
We sure are.
联♥系♥巴♥赫♥
Get me Bach.
联♥系♥霍尔
Get me Hall.
联♥系♥所有有能力的人 帮我们找到
Get me anyone who can help us find out
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表