剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Over the next part of the hour,
我们将探索一笔被偷走的财富
we will explore a fortune stolen
一笔被窃取的遗产
and a legacy pilfered.
这很艰难
It's been hard.
真的很残酷
It's been brutal, really,
看着世界为这个人庆祝
to watch the world celebrate this man
可我知道他对我儿子做过什么
and know the truth about what he did to my son,
他偷走我儿子的东西 并毁了他
which is steal from him and destroy him.
你最好祈祷自己不是多拉尔·比尔的目标
You best hope you are not Dollar Bill's mission,
因为他绝对会干翻你
because he will ride you down like Tombstone.
多拉尔·比尔 多拉尔·比尔
Dollar Bill! Dollar Bill!
有人见到坦纳吗
Anyone seen Tanner?
没有
No.
那条鱼 他去咬饵
That fish? He went for the lure.
还被钩住了
And he got hooked.
太棒了
Fuck yeah!
花点小钱把公♥司♥买♥♥下
Pick up the company on the cheap.
已经买♥♥好了
Already done.
美国每日新闻网 今日新闻
满诉贷款机构被阿克塞资本收♥购♥
调出满诉的公♥司♥执照
Pull Plaintif-Full's corporate charter,
公♥司♥章程
their company by-laws.
我现在正在找
That is what I'm elbow deep in right now.
阿克塞为什么要收♥购♥一个无足轻重的破公♥司♥
Why would Axe care about buying up a marginal shitbag operation
被我们起诉之后 基本就没价值了啊
that after our takedown has basically zero value?
我们漏想了什么 什么角度
What are we missing? What angle?
不是什么角度 而是什么资产
Not what angle, what asset.
他们能侥幸获得一大笔不义之财
The way they got away with a bunch of their
是因为他们进行的是内部交易
unethical lending is doing it in-house.
他们有银行执照
They have a bank charter.
他们居然有银行执照
They have a fucking bank charter.
我们给阿克塞送了个银行
We just delivered Axe's bank.
你消失了 不接电♥话♥
You disappeared. You weren't answering your phone.
别说话
Don't talk!
就是打个招呼
Just saying hi.
我能看你画吗
Can I watch?
你可以留下 可以走 想干什么都可以
You can stay, you can leave, you can do whatever.
你想要纯粹
You wanted pure?
这就是我最纯粹的样子
This is pure as I got!
想喝什么自己去倒
Make yourself a drink if you want.
让我工作就行
You just let me work.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表