剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亲矿业 又鼓励商业发展
pro-mining, pro-business--
可能会建大型的矿业基地
we're talking about a base,
拥有政♥府♥的全力支持
with massive government incentives,
良好的发♥售♥平台 战略伙伴
good launch sites, strategic partnerships--
所有利好都齐了
that'll make this whole thing go.
变现 我们需要资金
Liquidity. We need it.
我们应该抛掉价值30到32亿美元的仓位
We should dump out of $3, $3.2 billion worth
从而为我们的矿业策略
of our other positions in order to free up capital
腾出资金
for the mineral play.
绝对值得
It'll be more than fucking worth it.
只要你一声令下 我马上就去干
Say the word and I'll come out of the chute
就像普莱西德湖冬奥会上的德国雪橇队一样
like the German bobsled team at Lake Placid.
好 现在我下令 去做吧
Word. I said it. Go do it.
你看过《良医》吗 查克
You ever see the show The Good Doctor, Chuck?
没有
Can't say I have.
他是一个很厉害 富有同情心的年轻人
Well, he's a-a great and feeling young man,
尽管外表看起来可能不像这么回事
despite this outer affect that would suggest otherwise.
而且他不在乎金钱
And he's without a care for money.
那么这位良医也是如此吗
And the good doctor here is the same?
不 完全相反
Nope. Dead opposite.
我也曾经真心地关心病人 很多年
I did that "care for the patient" thing for years.
但那帮孙子老是告我
But they kept suing me, the fuckers.
现在他们可以去死了
Now, they can fuck themselves,
除非他们愿意花钱让我把他们救回来
unless they're willing to pay me to unfuck them.
但这位 斯沃德罗医生
But where this man, Dr. Swerdlow,
与那位良医的共同点是
and the Good Doc are similar is:
他们的行医之术都是炉火纯青
They both are excellent practitioners of their crafts.
我的宗旨是 让令尊这样的人
And mine is: to get men like your father--
出手阔绰的客人 心满意足
worthy paying customers-- exactly what they need,
而不至为时已晚 我依然是在救死扶伤啊
before it's too fucking late. Still saving lives.
不过同时自己也能赚几栋海景别♥墅♥
But getting me some beach houses on the side,
懂我意思吧 宝贝儿
ya know what I'm saying, baby girl?
看吧 我让他不要假装悲天悯人
See? I told him not to pretend to care, Chuck,
因为你不会吃那一套的
that you wouldn't-- you wouldn't go for that.
当然了 不会的
Certainly not. No.
门儿都没有 不可能 好 很好 知道了
Not a chance. No way. Okay. Good. Got it.
那么实际上怎么操作呢
So. What's the actual way this happens?
这次见面你要付五千美元 现金
Well, this meeting is $5,000 cash.
就是现在
That happens now.
好 我们这样操作
Okay, here's how we fix this thing.
操作可以是修复 也可以是操纵系统骗过检查
Fix meaning repair, but also fix meaning rig the system.
为什么大声说出来
Why say that part out loud?
因为好玩
Cuz it's fun.
在你付全款之后 我们要做的 就是以下的流程
What we'll do, once your payment is complete, is run a course:
用血小板调整红细胞计数 血压药调整血压
Platelets for red cell count, blood pressure meds,
在来点别的药提高肾小球滤过率
something to improve his glomerular filtration rate--
我说的可不是 用什么巴多索隆凑合
and I'm not just talking about fucking around with Bardoxolone.
我手上有从墨西哥城搞来的好货
I've got some special shit from Mexico City
那真叫一个给力
that'll really do the fucking job.
还有 在下次体♥检♥之前换个干净的尿沉渣去检测
Oh, and also a clean urine deposit before his next exam.
那么 这个沉渣要用什么东西
And how is that, uh, particular deposit made?
特殊的套套残留物 现摘现取
With a special turkey baster, right up his cock.
好吧 如果出了什么意外
Okay. If this shit backfires,
我爸感染了 死在这个江湖医生手里
and my dad dies of an infection caused by this rug merchant,
我跟你没完
I'm coming for you.
我知道 但我还是来了
I know. Yet I'm here.
这应该能说明我多有信心
Which should tell you the level of my faith.
那么 做完这些事 如果我这边进行得不顺利
So, after all this, if my other moves don't work,
不能让他插队 排到等候名单的前面
and I can't jump him to the front of the queue--
我们怎么获得器官
how do we secure an organ?
你说的是肾源吗
You mean the kidney itself?
这小女孩就是你的肾源
That puppy comes from this pupp-ette right here.
她是萨尔瓦多的非法移♥民♥ 而且配型没问题
She's an illegal just over from El Salvador. And a match.
她很快就要从拘留所放出来了
She'll be out of lockup soon.
而且愿意卖♥♥一个肾
And she's willing to sell one.
实际上 她差点卖♥♥过一个
In fact, she almost already did,
但那个孙子死得太早了
but the fucker croaked too soon.
为了挣到那三万八 她什么都愿意干
She'll do anything it takes for the 38K it pays.
南方边境的非法移♥民♥涌入
Influx at the southern border
也不见得都是坏事
isn't all that bad.
很多走投无路的人 愿意卖♥♥掉自己的器官
Lots of desperate people willing to sell their parts.
她自己都愿意
She wants to do this!
就算是我 都做不到
Even I can't do it.
还有别的选择吗
Is there any alternative?
当然 我换挡的速度比阿斯顿马丁跑车还快呢
Oh, shit, yeah. I can change gears like an Aston Martin
稍微动一下方向盘 稳准狠
with paddles on the steering wheel--fast and smooth.
只要价格到位
For the right price,
我都能给你老爸定成轻微损伤
I can get your old man in a scratch and dent.
好吧 今天要不就到这里吧
Okay. Maybe we've covered enough the day--
不 你都把这位带来了 让人家说完
No. You brought the man here, let him speak.
让人家说完
Let the man speak.
有其他疾病的捐献者 查克 丙肝 艾滋
Diseased donor, Chuck. Hep C. HIV.
这些人需要钱 他们愿意捐器官
These people need money. They're willing to share.
换到你♥爸♥身上之后 我们再给他治这些病
And then we treat your dad for the underlying problems.
不 够了 我听够了
No. Heard enough. More than enough.
谈完这些 我可能得扇自己几耳光
Might have to box my ears after this
让耳鸣盖住你刚才说的那些话
so the ringing replaces your fucking words.
还是把钱退给我吧
I'll just take my cash back, please,
然后我们各走各的路
and we'll all go on with our lives.
概不退款
No refunds!
小查查
Look, Charlie,
你这个反应很正常 普遍
your reaction is normal, usual.
但你会慢慢接受的
But you will reflect upon this.
真到了绝望的境地
If times get desperate enough,
那是早晚的事 你会来找我的
which they will, you'll call me.
他们最后都来找我了
They usually end up calling me.
每次都是
Always.
他们总会找我的
They always call.
我给董事会成员做了侧写
I've profiled the board members.
瓦尔加斯是真墙头草
Vargas is fucking wobbly.
我们要么收买♥♥她
She'll need to be bought off
要么让她消失
or taped up in bubble wrap--
否则她会走漏消息给管理层或媒体
otherwise she'll spill to management or to the press.
或者两个同时
Or both.
好吧 我改变主意了
Alright, I changed my mind--
或者说我听完你的结论 心态和想法变了
or I've come to another state of mind, based on your work.
我要看长远发展和未来的利益
I applied the five-year, 50,000-foot test.
也从局外人的角度考虑了一下 我们之前的决定
I looked at our decision from above and from the future.
然后呢
And?
缓慢过渡不可取
No slow transition.
一天都不能等了
We can't let another day pass
只要这个公♥司♥还在买♥♥ 有利益冲突的矿产
with this company buying conflict minerals.
故事就会泄露 如你所说 总会泄露的
The story will leak, as you say--as it always does.
这样一来 不管我们怎么谋划
Then, even with what we're planning,
这家公♥司♥早晚会被监管机构大卸八块
the company will be gutted by regulators
股价也不能幸免
and the stock price with it.
所以我们要立刻曝光这件事
So we break the story immediately
然后停止一切生产
and halt all production.
再寻找干净的锡资源 重新开始
And we use the new clean tin source.
尽管六七个月内
Even though it won't start up
发展不起来 也成不了规模
and get to capacity for six to seven months.
长♥期♥来看收益可能还是很不错 但是
Long term this may be the way to a big win, but...
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
公♥司♥在接下来三到四个季度
The company will take a catastrophic loss
将会承担惨重的损失
for the next three to four quarters.
我没期望二位能跟我一起冒这个险
Look, I don't expect you two to take this bumpy ride with me...
所以我会把梅森碳友好基金持有的股份 都买♥♥下来
...so I'll buy Mase Carbon out of its position in the company.
这才算合理
It's only fair.
原来别人叫我提防的 是这样的迈克·普林斯
There's the Mike Prince I was warned about.
整件事都是你自导自演的吗
Did you stunt this entire thing?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表