剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我希望你能拥有美好的一生
I want you to have a good life.
我希望你能找到真爱并幸福美满
I want you to find love and be happy.
我希望你能去做所有那些
I want you to do all the things
你在作为我姐姐时没机会去做的事
that being my sister kept you from doing.
卡拉
Kara...
向我保证
Promise me.
我不能
I can't.
你要向我保证 艾丽克斯 时间不多了
I need you need you to promise me, Alex. There isn't much time.
我保证
I promise.
好的 行了
Good. Okay.
我得走了
I have to go now.
听着
Listen...
我爱你 卡拉
I love you, Kara.
我爱你
I love you.
卡拉
Kara?
卡拉
Kara?
发生了什么
What happened?
你拯救了世界
You saved the world.
然后我用你的飞船救了你
And then I saved you with your pod.
你可不是家里唯一的好汉
You're not the only badass in the family.
还有
And, uh...
这个是你的
This belongs to you.
我想你母亲会非常欣赏我的驾驶技巧
I think your mother would've really appreciated my piloting skills.
外边有很多人等着感谢你呢
There are a lot of people out there waiting to say thank you.
立正
Ten-hut!
我跟总统通过话了
I've spoken with the president.
她对你心存感激 超女
She's indebted to you, Supergirl.
我也是
As am I.
她也注意到了你所表现出的
She's also aware of the remarkable courage
非凡的勇气 荣恩·荣兹
you demonstrated, J'onn J'onzz.
她给予了你完全赦免
She's granting you a full pardon
并重新指派你为超查部局长
and reinstating you as director of the DEO.
在我缺席期间 莱恩少校担任代理局长
In my absence, Major Lane has performed her duty as director
表现出了专业与正直
with expertise and integrity.
我这辈子学到了一件事情
And if there's one thing I've learned in my lifetimes,
那就是领导者齐心协力会更强大
it's that leaders are stronger working together.
从现在开始 我们都是一队人
From now on, we're all on the same team,
不再有秘密
no more secrets.
秘密保护不了任何人
Secrets protect no one.
只会破坏我们努力建造的
They only undermine what we're striving to accomplish,
和平
peace.
虽然说我们打败了诺恩和大清洗
And even though we have defeated Non and Myriad,
邪恶依然存留
evil still persists
我们将会面临更大的危险
and there are ever more dangers that we face.
我们的敌人在国内外
Our enemies remain at home, abroad
还有我们世界之外的天际
and in the skies beyond our world.
克拉克: 我的英雄
卡拉: 克拉克 天啊 你怎么样了
克拉克: 呕 这就是宿醉的感觉吗
卡拉: 你问错人了
克拉克: 显然你更加坚强
卡拉: 你才知道啊
克拉克: 说真的 你拯救了世界 卡拉 我为你骄傲
怎么
What...
-这是什么 -银行家纸箱
- What is this? - Banker's box.
通常在某人被羞耻地送上电梯时
Typically used to carry one's meager possessions
用来搬运他们的私人物品
as they're being escorted to the elevator in disgrace.
有必要的话 还要动用武力
Or by force, if necessary.
-你在做什么 -帮你打包
- What are you doing? - Helping you pack.
我的
My...
格兰特女士 不管我做了什么
Ms. Grant, whatever I did,
不管你以为我做了什么 我可以解释
whatever you think I did, I can explain.
这是什么
What is this?
这是你的新办公室
This is your new office.
你不准备开除我吗
You're not firing me?
不不不 我要给你升职
Oh, no, no, no. I'm promoting you.
凯拉 过去两年中
Ker-rah, for the last two years,
你总是能够完美地安排我的旅行
you have done nothing but arrange my travel perfectly
并毫无瑕疵地管理我的日程表
and manage my schedule flawlessly.
你成为了
You have become
我最好的一位助理
the best assistant I have ever had.
所以我要放弃你
And that is why I have to give you up.
我怎么
What am I...
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
首先 我想让你给我找个新助理
Well, I want you to find me a new assistant, for starters
然后我想让你放几天假
and then I want you to take a few days,
我想让你考虑你想要什么
I want you to think about what you want,
然后
and then
我会考虑一下你得提供些什么
I'll think about what you might have to offer,
然后我们再谈
and then we'll talk.
真的吗 我想要什么都行吗
Really? Anything I want?
当然要合情合理
Well, within reason.
工资不会有太大变化
And the money won't be much different,
或是完全没变化
or any different,
但这对你而言是更上一层楼 凯拉
but this is a step up for you, Ker-rah.
这是你结束打工女郎身份的时刻
This is your end of Working Girl moment.
如果你能好好把握
And if you take advantage of it,
我真的认为你可以改变世界
I really believe that you can change the world.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant.
《打工女郎》的结局总是能让我哭
The end of Working Girl always makes me cry.
我也是
Me too.
如果你努力工作 没准前途光明
If you work hard there might be a window in your future,
卡拉
Kara.
好吧 叉子是放在
Okay, do the forks go on
左边还是右边 我总是记不住
the left or the right, I can never remember.
-叉子在左 刀子在右 -是吗
- Forks on the left, knives on the right. - Really?
那是吃饭的习惯
It's the way you eat.
我怎么会知道
How would I know that?
我一般是右手拿叉子
I... I eat with my fork in my right hand.
那是因为你是被狼养大的
That's because you were raised by wolves.
六 七 各位
Six, seven... Hey, you guys, um,
我们 我们多了一套
we have, we have one extra setting.
不不 把那套留下
No, no, leave that one there.
是为耶利米准备的
It's for Jeremiah.
-为他回来时准备的 -他会的 妈
- For when he comes back. - He will, Mom.
我向你保证 我们会找到卡德摩斯计划
I give you my word. We're gonna find Project Cadmus,
-我们会把他带回家的 -一起
- we're gonna bring him home. - Together.
卡拉 我能占用你一小会吗
Hey, Kara, can I borrow you for a second?
所以
So,
我拍了很多超女的照片
I've taken a lot of photos of Supergirl
我认为这一张是最特殊的
and I think this one is really special.
真暖心
That's so sweet.
我眼睛没睁开
I'm squinting.
不 你在眯着眼微笑
No, you're smiling with your eyes.
就像你现在一样
Like you are now.
你快乐的时候就会这样
It's what happens when you're happy.
是呀 我很快乐
Yeah, I am happy.
-谢谢你 -别客气
- Thank you. - Of course.
太好了 卡拉 来秀你的香槟小绝活
Great, Kara, do the champagne trick!
快来 快来 快来
Come on, come on, come on.
-很酷的 -秀绝活
- It's so cool. - Do the trick.
-来吧 来吧 -秀绝活
- Come here, come here. - Do the trick.
来来来 三二一
Go, go, go. Three, two, one!
-我们来举杯吧 -好的
- Let's have a toast. - All right.
-敬超女 -不 等等
- To Supergirl. - No, no. Wait, wait.
敬家人
To family.
爱把我们凝聚在一起
Love bonds us all.
敬家人
To family!
那是什么
What was that?
不是什么好东西
Nothing good.
那船舱
That pod.
与我的一样
It's identical to mine.
是氪星来的
It's from Krypton.
超女 小心点
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表