剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
A giant insect trying to steal bomb-grade chemical compounds.
这工作真是惊喜不断
This job never ceases to surprise.
你们把他找出来 我来干掉他
You guys track him down, and I'll take him out,
就像我们干掉瓦多克西一样
just like we did with Vartox.
当然了 丹弗斯小姐
Sure thing, Miss Danvers.
除非你能向我们证明
If you can prove to us
你能自己搞定 并且不被人干掉
you can handle yourself without getting killed.
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing in here?
当我加入超查部时
When I joined the DEO,
我连续在这个房♥间里待了五个月 每天十二个小时
I spent 12 hours a day for five straight months in this room.
对于你可能会面对的一切
We need to know that you're prepared for
我们要确保你已经做好了准备
everything you might face out there.
艾丽克斯 我徒手就能把钢铁弄弯
Alex, I can bend steel with my bare hands.
上周 我还打败了瓦多克西
And last week, I kicked Vartox's butt.
我早就准备好了
I'm ready enough.
-你真的这么认为吗 -没错
- You really think so? - Yeah. I do.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
这是氪星石发射体 现在的强度才18%
Kryptonite emitters. You're only at 18%.
不足以让你造成永久性的伤害
Not enough to permanently harm you,
但是足够削弱你
but enough to weaken you.
这样我们才能公平地打一架
Make this a fair fight.
我上周才发现氪星石的存在
I just found out last week that Kryptonite exists.
只有超查部知道它能伤到我
Only the DEO knows it can hurt me.
你也许有超能力 卡拉
You may have powers, Kara,
但是罗兹堡的外星人也有
but so do most of the Fort Rozz aliens.
他们不仅会让我们出其不意
Not only do they have the element of surprise,
同时也有时间来掌握自己的能力
but they've also had time to master their abilities.
我们并非总能知道我们的敌人是谁
We may not always know who our enemies are,
所以我们需要准备好应对任何人
so we need to be prepared to face anyone.
现在来攻击我
Now, come at me.
你的挥臂动作会让对手有机会反击
Your wind up leaves you open for a counterattack.
你在依靠蛮力 但却缺乏技巧
You're relying on your strength without technique.
当你面对更胜一筹的对手时
When you are facing a superior opponent,
你要善于借力打力
you need to use their strength against them.
好 够了 我懂你的意思了
All right, all right, enough. You made your point.
或许我不是进超查部的料
Well, maybe I'm not DEO material after all.
现在我知道为什么我堂弟喜欢独来独往了
I think I know why my cousin prefers to work alone.
丹弗斯小姐
Miss Danvers...
我讨厌你逼我这么做
I hate that you made me do that.
你应该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
你也许刚救了你妹妹一命
You may have just saved your sister's life.
你为什么这样走路
Why are you walking like that?
我接受了你的建议 让自己脚踏实地
I took your advice to get my head out of the clouds,
所以我上了一堂跆拳道 现在有点酸痛
so I took a kickboxing class. I'm a little sore.
超女首战失败
超女首战失败
Supergirl Failure to Launch?
我不需要你读给我听 那是我写的
I don't need you to read it to me. I wrote it.
拿去印刷 中午发布
Get it to copy for the noon posting.
我不懂
I don't get it.
超女想拯救这座城市
Why do you keep criticizing
而你为什么一直要批评她呢
Supergirl for trying to save the city?
超人刚起步的时候
When Superman started...
他他他 他他他
He, he, he. Him, him, him.
我现在很烦听到钢铁之躯的事
I am so sick of hearing about the Man of Steel.
每个称职的女人都知道
Every woman worth her salt knows
我们必须付出相当于男人双倍的努力
that we have to work twice as hard as a man
才能获得一半的认可
to be thought of as half as good.
她确实救下了那架飞机
Well, she did rescue that plane.
是的 但她把飞机扔在海湾里漂着
Yes, which she ditched, bobbing in a bay.
工程师在昼夜不停地工作把飞机打捞上来
Engineers are working around the clock trying to remove it.
她抢救了油轮 没让它爆♥炸♥
She saved that tanker from exploding.
引起了水面浮油 现在还在清理
Causing an oil slick, which they're still trying to clean up.
虽说我不喜欢鱼
Now, I don't like the fishes,
但是得知它们还能
but it does reassure me to know
在水下游来游去 我感到很安心
that they're still under there swimming about.
如果超女在你面前
Well, if Supergirl were here,
你会建议她怎么做呢
what would you suggest she do?
冷静点
Calm the hell down.
她一下子扛起了太重的负担
She's taking on way too much, way too fast.
她只是想拯救世界
She's trying to save the day.
却把一切都搞砸了吗
By screwing everything up?
不 这个没经验的笨姑娘几乎还没把紧身衣穿热
No, this inexperienced idiot has barely had a run in her tights,
就让自己置身于危险当中
and yet there she is at the epicenter of danger.
下次要干什么
What's next?
抓住直接飞向白宫的流星吗
I think I'll catch the meteor that's headed straight for the White House?
又失手了
Whoopsy.
不不不 要循序渐进才行
No, no, no. There is a learning curve.
你不可能就这样走进大门
You don't just walk through the front door
突然间拥有了这家公♥司♥
and suddenly own the company.
我从佩里·怀特的助手做起
I started out as Perry White's assistant.
拼命工作
I worked my ass off
直到有一天我终于有机会
until one day I finally had the chance
为八卦专栏写文章
to write an article for the gossip column.
每走一步 我都必须抗争
Every step of the way, I had to fight,
努力工作 提高能力 成为佼佼者
to work hard, to get better, to come out ahead.
不 徒手抓住飞机和着火的轮船
No, catching planes and boats on fire,
不如从小事开始 慢慢来
how about we start small and work our way up?
超女应该向你学习才对 凯拉
Supergirl should take a page out of your book, Kiera.
这鱼不是本地捕捞的吧
This fish isn't local, is it?
当然不是
No, of course not.
五分钟后小巷见
Meet me in the alley in five minutes.
感谢上帝 你没说屋顶
Thank God you didn't say the roof.
怎么回事
Hey, what's up?
没事 没事
Nothing, nothing.
我就想出来抽根烟
I... I like to come out here to smoke.
我喜欢一个人抽
Which I like to do in private.
其实 我约了人在这见面
Actually, I'm meeting someone right now so...
你可以跟他们在办公楼里见
Yeah, you can meet them inside the building. Yeah?
不 我朋友喜欢隆重出场
No, uh, my friend likes to make an entrance.
-他知道了 -他知道了
- He knows. - He knows?
你告诉他了吗
You told him?
詹姆斯早就知道了 温是我的朋友
James already knew. And Winn's my friend.
好吧
Yeah.
如果我要成为英雄
If I'm going to be a hero,
向每个人证明 我知道自己在做什么
and prove to everyone that I know what I'm doing,
我就需要练习
I'm gonna need to practice.
从小事开始 提高能力
Start small, get better.
要做到这点 我就需要你们帮忙
And to do that, I'm gonna need your help.
-我加入 -我加入
- I'm in. - I'm in.
是我先说的
I... I... I said it first.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
那你就该躲着
Then you should've stayed hidden,
和其他的虫子一起待在岩石下面
under your rock with the rest of the insects.
我得觅食
I have to eat.
阿斯特拉将军答应过
General Astra promised
会满足你们在这个世界所有的需求
she would take care of all your needs on this world.
她只要求你们忠心于她
Her only request was your loyalty.
告诉她我更喜欢单干
Tell her I prefer to go it alone.
你自己跟她说吧
Tell her yourself.
我不想成为你们计划的一部分
I don't wanna be a part of whatever you're planning.
当我们坠机于此 逃出罗兹堡时
Like I told you all when we first crashed here
我跟你们说过
and escaped Fort Rozz,
我们在一起会更强大
we are stronger together.
有一个氪星人在与人类合作
There is a Kryptonian working with the humans.
其实是我外甥女
My niece, in fact.
她自称为超女
She calls herself Supergirl.
你会是很好的诱饵 能帮我抓到她
You will make excellent bait to help me capture her.
我见识过跟穿S标志的人
I've seen what happens to people
作对的人有何下场
when they take on someone wearing that S?
这不是请求 是命令
This is not an invitation, it's a command.
伙计们 你们给我找到了什么任务
Okay, boys, what have you got for me?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表