剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
不 不是这样的 我喜欢我的工作
No. That's not true. I love my job.
你在这里当助理每浪费一分钟
Every minute that you waste playing assistant in here
就有人等待救援的时间拖延了一分钟
is a minute that someone out there is not getting saved.
格兰特女士 您什么意思
Ms. Grant, what are you saying?
意思是我不想再参与这场闹剧了
I am saying that I will not partake in this ruse any longer.
要么 你向我证明你不是超女
So, you either prove to me that you are not Supergirl,
要么 你明天就走人
or you can clean out your desk tomorrow.
情况如何 温
How we doing, Winn?
我感觉有点暴露啊
Feeling kind of exposed out here.
好的 警报已经关闭
Okay, okay. The alarms are disabled.
不过解锁
But I'm just gonna need
我得再花点时间 兄弟
a little bit more time with this lock, bud.
你确定警报关了吗
You're sure about the alarms?
我当然确定 为什么这么问
Yeah, of course I'm sure. Why?
没什么
No reason.
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay. Okay.
似乎遇到问题了
Wow. We may have a problem here.
激光是没法踢走的 对吧
You can't kick lasers, can you?
拜托 温 帮帮忙
Come on, Winn. Help me out here.
好吧 毕竟你这么诚恳地请求了
Okay, okay. Only 'cause you asked so politely.
我得说 温 干得漂亮
Got to say, Winn, I'm pretty impressed.
等等 等等 先别动
Wait, wait. Hold on, wait. Hold there.
真有趣
That's interesting.
什么有趣
What's interesting?
麦斯这栋建筑其他部分都用的是键盘锁
Well, all the other locks in Max's facility use a keypad system,
可这个是生物识别锁
but this one's a bio-diagnostic.
什么
What...
你能黑进去吗
Can you hack that?
不不 詹姆斯 这才是重点
No, no, James. That's, like, kind of the whole point.
这比指纹 声纹 视网膜扫描更高级...
It's better than a finger print, a voice print, a retinal scan...
詹姆斯 你还在吗
James, are you still there?
阿斯特拉说出了诺恩的所在地
Astra gave up Non's location.
我们正在准备去救汉克
We're mobilizing now to get Hank.
阿斯特拉不会背叛她的将士或丈夫
Astra would never betray her soldiers or her husband.
哪怕只有一丝希望能救汉克 我也必须抓住
If there's a chance to save Hank, I have to take it.
那我跟你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
E小队 允许不携带武器进行突击
Echo Team, you are clear for weapons-free engagement.
将军 超女出现了
General, Supergirl's on site!
她来这里干什么
What the hell is she doing there?
这次是人类救援任务
This is a human recovery mission.
是我叫她来的
I called her.
这些集装箱都涂了铅 我看不到里面
The containers are lined with lead. I can't see through them.
好 E小队 检查这些集装箱 注意后方
Right, Echo Team. Search those containers and check your six.
他们靠近了 长官
They're closing in, sir.
汉克
Hank!
炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
不
No.
我的兄弟们
My men...
那是陷阱
It was a trap.
阿斯特拉耍了我们
Astra played us.
吉米·奥尔森 无畏的摄影师
Jimmy Olsen, intrepid photographer.
我只是没意识到你居然这么勇敢
I just didn't realize how intrepid.
我的安保系统不仅是目前最尖端水平
My security system isn't state of the art,
而且已经无法超越
it is the art.
谁帮你进来的
Who helped you get past it?
就像你所说 我无所畏惧
Well, it's like you said, I'm intrepid.
好吧
Fine.
换种方式
Let's do this another way.
你...
You know, you're...
你磨拳霍霍的可真硬气
You're real tough hiding behind your muscle.
你能不能爷们点
Why don't you be a man
说出你的真实阴谋 麦斯
and admit what you're really up to here, Max?
你觉得侮辱我
You think insulting my ego is
就能让我乖乖开口吗
going to get me to spill like some Bond villain?
这样行不通的 吉米
That won't work on me, Jimmy.
不过我很喜欢你提出的"爷们"解决方法
But I do like your idea of settling this like men.
人类 外星人 超人
Human, alien, super.
你挑战我 一定会输
If you go up against me, you will lose.
下一次
Next time...
相机就是你的下场
I won't stop with the camera.
我可以跟你聊聊吗 格兰特女士
May I speak with you, Ms. Grant?
这要看情况
Oh, well, that depends.
把你的披风给我看
Show me your cape.
我知道你希望我告诉你我就是超女
I know you want me to tell you I'm Supergirl,
但是我做不到
but I can't do that.
我可以告诉你的是 这份工作 这家公♥司♥
What I can tell you is that this job, this place,
对我的意义比你想象中更重要
is more important to me than you realize.
每当我迷茫或者不知所措的时候
Whenever I'm confused or overwhelmed,
一进你的办公室 你就能感觉到
I come in your office and you somehow sense it.
这就像是你的超能力
It's like your superpower.
我知道我不会一辈子当你的助理
I know I'm not going to be your assistant for the rest of my life,
但是我知道 有了你教我的知识
but I do know whatever I do next will be easier
我以后做什么都会更容易
because of everything you taught me.
说实话 我现在比以前任何时候都更需要你
The truth is, I need you now more than I ever have.
那你应该知道你必须做什么
Well, then you know what you need to do.
你让我别无选择
Then you leave me no choice.
我辞职
I quit.
最起码干完今天吧
You can at least finish out the day.
詹姆斯 你这是怎么了
James! What happened to you?
情况没有看起来这么糟糕
It looks much worse than it is.
你没有回答我的问题
That's not what I asked.
我不希望你生气
I don't want you getting upset.
所以我一开始才没告诉你
That's why I didn't tell you in the first place.
这是麦斯·罗德干的
Max Lord did this to you.
你也知情
You were in on this, too?
你们都骗我
You both lied to me?
我们是想帮你
Hey, we were trying to help you.
擅自和他动手就是帮我吗
By taking him on yourselves?
麦斯·罗德是坏人
Max Lord is evil.
我现在知道了 我会不惜一切代价阻止他
I see it now, and I will do whatever it takes to stop him.
等等 卡拉 你的语气太像阿斯特拉了
Wait. Kara, you're sounding awful lot like Astra.
没错 如果她没有此般邪恶呢
Yeah, what if she's not so wrong?
-卡拉 别这样 -你无法阻止我
- Hey, Kara, don't do this. Come on! - You can't stop me!
不要挡住我
Get out of my way.
如果你像这样追捕麦斯威尔·罗德t
If you go after Maxwell Lord like this,
你知道吗 你只是在证明他是正确的
then you know what, you're just proving him right.
你和阿斯特拉或者诺恩毫无区别
That you are no different from Astra or Non.
倘若我没那么与众不同呢
What if I'm not so different?
你必须与众不同 卡拉
You have to be, Kara.
因为你不这样 我们就输了
Because if you aren't, then we lose.
不 你不明白 温 我感觉我输掉了一切
No, you don't understand, Winn. I feel like I lost everything.
我无法阻止麦斯
I can't stop Max.
也说服不了阿斯特拉
Or get through to Astra.
我救不了汉克 也无法挽留与凯特的情谊
I can't rescue Hank or salvage what I had with Cat.
甚至是我对母亲的记忆
Even the memory of my own mother,
唯一能让我依靠的牵挂
one thing that I could always count on,
也被摧毁了
is ruined.
我已经一无所有了
I have nothing left.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do anymore.
我拥有超能力 但我从未感到如此无能为力
I have all these powers, but I've never felt more powerless.
卡拉 一切都会好起来
Kara, it's going to be okay.
即使在穷途末路之时
Even when things look the bleakest,
英雄总会找到办法
heroes find a way.
他们又派你来审问我
They sent you back to try again.
你凭什么认为这一次会不一样
What makes you think it'll be any different this time?
因为现在 我准备好了听你想说的话
Because now, I'm ready to hear what you have to say.
我之前害怕去听
I was afraid to listen before.
但是今天 我心烦意乱
But today, I got so upset,
我无法思考
I couldn't think.
我不想思考 我只想伤害别人
I didn't want to. I just wanted to hurt someone.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表