剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
她揭露了一则大新闻并拱手送给我最大的竞争对手
She broke a story and then gave it to my biggest competitor.
你被解雇了
You are fired!
你暴露在了红色氪石之下
You were exposed to Red Kryptonite.
它改变了你的大脑
It's altered your brain.
我惊吓到了整座城市
I scared the whole city...
现在我很害怕我难以重新赢回人们的信任
And now I'm so afraid that I'm never gonna win them back.
曾经希望的象征如今变成了恐惧的象征
What was once a symbol of hope is now a symbol of fear.
今早
Early this morning,
超女赶到了西纳欣诺市银行的犯罪现场
Supergirl arrived at the scene of a crime at West National City Bank.
但她没有得到以往的欢呼声
But instead of the usual cheers,
其介入反而引起了怀疑和恐慌
Supergirl's intervention was met with skepticism and fear.
有人表示超女攻击本市时
Some say Supergirl was under a mind-altering drug
服用了致幻药物
when she attacked the city.
既然她一度背叛了本市人♥民♥
But she turned against our people once.
所有人都会不禁发问
The question on everyone's minds,
又有什么能阻止她再次背叛我们呢
what's to stop her from turning against us again?
先是桑迪·布洛克在动感单车课上抢了我的自行车
First Sandy Bullock steals my bike at spin class
美国电影女演员 代表作包括《生死时速》和《二见钟情》
然后是果汁吧的甜菜卖♥♥光了 现在又闹这出儿
and then the juice bar runs out of chard, and now this?
我预料到了人们不会轻易原谅超女
I knew people would be slow to forgive Supergirl,
可这样也太过分了
but this is ridiculous.
如今纳欣诺市的犯罪率飙升了40%
And now the crime rate in National City is up a whopping 40%.
你觉得超女永远地失去公众信任了吗
Do you think Supergirl has lost the public's trust for good?
既然梅尔·吉布森都能出席金球奖
Well, I suppose if Mel Gibson can present at the Golden Globes,
曾曝出家暴丑闻
超女也能赢回市民的信任
then Supergirl can win the city back.
这场风波也会平息
This too shall pass.
凯拉 给我找一家甜菜没卖♥♥光的果汁吧去
Kara, go find me a juice bar with an abundance of chard.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant,
我已经告诉你 卡拉今天请病假了
I already told you, Kara's out sick today.
那都是上午九点的事了
That was at 9 a.m.
一般情况下 生病会持续一整天
Generally, when people are sick it lasts the whole day.
那怎么行 谁来给我接电♥话♥呢
Well, that is unacceptable. Who will man the phones?
我来吧
I guess I will.
西沃恩: 马上到努南家 有事跟你聊
我先去处理一件急事
You know, just as soon as I get back
回来就帮你接电♥话♥
from this thing I have to do.
凯特·格兰特办公室
Cat Grant's office.
那个穿着苏格兰短裙的四眼小婊砸毁了我的人生
That four-eyed bitch in a kilt ruined my life.
到底发生什么事了
Look, what's, uh, what's really going on?
没有公♥司♥愿意雇我
No one will hire me.
我给本市所有的媒体公♥司♥都发了简历
I've sent my resume out to every media outlet in town.
等我打电♥话♥过去跟踪情况的时候
And when I call to follow up,
他们刚开始还挺客气
they're polite on the phone
结果一听到我的名字就把电♥话♥给挂了
until they hear my name and then, dial tone.
真奇怪 为什么呢
That's weird. Why?
因为那个金发贱♥货♥向全媒体女王揭发了我
Because that blond mean girl ratted me out to the Queen of All Media.
西沃恩 这太离谱了
Siobhan, that's crazy.
不 离谱的是 我这辈子
No. What's crazy is that I've spent my entire life
都在努力成为一名记者
trying to be a journalist,
结果卡拉·丹弗斯一下子就把我所有的梦想都击碎了
and in one fell swoop, Kara Danvers dashed all my dreams.
我恨她 我恨她 我恨她
I hate her, I hate her, I hate her.
好了 听我说
Okay, listen.
你不过是经历了一次挫折
You just had a setback, okay?
知道吗 所有牛人都经历过挫折
And you know what? All powerful people have setbacks.
所以你只需专注于自己的理想
So, you just focus on what you really want.
知道吗 一旦你有了目标
You know what? Once you have a goal,
谁都别想阻止你去实现它
nothing's gonna stop you from going out and getting it.
你说得对
You're right.
谁都别想阻止我
Nothing can stop me.
谢谢你 温
Thanks, Winn.
超常活动调查部
真正的问题在于 那个在超女的恐怖统治期间
The real question is the identity of the alien
击败她的外星人到底是何许人也
who defeated Supergirl during her reign of terror.
神秘外星人是谁
这个令人胆寒 能力超凡
Who is this scary, powerful
具有危险性的怪物是谁
and potentially dangerous monster?
你往嘴里塞可可球的样子明明人畜无害啊
You don't look so dangerous shoving Chocos in your face.
你怎么知道我最喜欢吃这个
How did you know they were my favorite?
你凌晨三点都在吃
You eat them at 3 a.m.
所以这肯定是你最爱吃的东西
Only a favorite will do at 3 a.m.
你不能再来探望我了
You have to stop these visits.
我也想照顾你一次
I like taking care of you for once.
我身为汉克·亨肖的任务是保护你
My mission as Hank Henshaw was to protect you.
任务会变的
Missions change.
这项任务例外
Not this one.
所以我要告诉你 你必须离我远点
Which is why I'm telling you, you have to distance yourself.
别来看我 也别给我带饼干了
Don't check in on me. Stop bringing me cookies.
就说你一直不知道我的真实身份
Just say you never knew about me.
说我背叛了你
Say I betrayed you.
我绝对不会做那种事
I would never do that.
这里肯定会遭到清查 艾丽克斯
There has to be a reckoning, Alex.
一个外星人欺上瞒下 控制了一家政♥府♥机构
An alien lied and took command of a government organization.
不仅会有人因此被开除
This doesn't end in people getting fired,
或进监狱
or even going to jail.
出了这种事 有人会被悄悄做掉
People get disappeared for this sort of thing.
他们会把这里翻个底朝天
They're gonna tear this place apart
找出我的帮凶
looking for whoever helped me.
那我就撒谎
I'll lie.
说服他们
I'll convince.
我会使出你所教我的一切手段
I will do everything that you taught me to do.
但我不会抛弃你
But I'm not abandoning you.
这是最低谷了
This is rock bottom.
我知道自己要做个怎样的人
And I know what kind of person I'm gonna be.
长官 你得赶紧出去看看了
Ma'am, you need to come out here right now.
莱恩少校
Major Lane?
什么风把你吹来了
What are you doing here?
她是跟我一起来的
She's with me.
你是哪位
And who are you?
美国海军陆战队的詹姆斯·哈珀上校
Colonel James Harper. United States Marines Corps.
国防部派出了联合特遣部队来调查
The Pentagon ordered a joint task force to investigate
荣恩·荣兹对本机构的渗透情况
J'onn J'onzz's infiltration of this agency.
他们想知道他都做了什么 有谁知情
They wanna know what he's done and who knew about it.
所以这里的所有人都要接受询问
So everyone here will be interviewed.
所有活动和通讯都要进行详查
All activities, all communications scrutinized.
听着像是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Sounds like a witch-hunt.
这是一次照章办事的内部调查
This is an internal investigation done by the book
目的是鉴定 革除并最终检举那些国家敌人
to identify, remove and ultimately prosecute enemies of the state.
你是作为我们的法律顾问
And you're here as our legal counsel
来保护我们公民权利的吗
to protect our civil rights?
她来是因为本次调查
She's here because this investigation
需要一位熟悉参与者的人
required someone familiar with the players,
一位政♥府♥信任的人来揭穿其中的托词和诡计
someone the government could trust to help cut through the subterfuge.
我担心这里的所有人都被他倒戈了
I'm concerned everyone here has been compromised by him.
你也该担心
You should be too.
所以我们才需要查明何人在何时得知了何事
Which is why we need to figure out who knew what when,
并揭露荣恩·荣兹及其党羽
and uncover anything J'onn J'onzz
之前在策划的所有阴谋
and his confederates were planning.
我们稍后再确认你的忠诚度问题
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表