剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
and now I just wish you'd smile.
美国陆军已把守于
The United States Army has taken up position
萨姆·莱恩将军
纳欣诺市的所有入口
at every entrance way into National City.
在此威胁解除之前
Until this threat is neutralized,
纳欣诺市已被有效隔离
National City has effectively been quarantined.
-我是莱恩将军 -我是超女
- This is General Lane. - It's Supergirl.
-露西怎么样 -她还活着
- How's Lucy. - She's alive.
她是安全的
She's safe.
她被诺恩的高级武器奴役了 对吧
She's enthralled to Non's master weapon, isn't she?
对
Yes.
听着 在我想出解决办法之前
Listen, you need to keep everybody outside of city limits
你要让所有人远离本市
until I can figure this out, okay?
虽然咱们俩的合作关系一直不算融洽
I know you and I haven't always had the best work relationship, but...
我会恪尽职守
I'll do my part.
我相信你也会履行你的职责
I trust you'll do yours.
祝好运
Good luck.
凯拉 打电♥话♥告诉哈里森·福特我很荣幸
Ker-rah, call Harrison Ford and tell him that I'm flattered,
但我说最后一次 我不约老男人
but once and for all, I do not date older men,
尤其是他们还有老婆
especially when they're married.
超女
Supergirl!
见到你好惊喜呀
Well, what a pleasant surprise.
怎么 我们约了九点见面吗
What, do we have a 9:00 A.M.?
-你没失去自我意识 -没有
- You're not a mindless drone. - Uh, no.
黛米·摩尔 《人鬼情未了》主演
我和黛米·摩尔出席《人鬼情未了》的
No, I learned that lesson when Demi Moore and I
首映式时撞衫了 我已经学会了教训 不会再犯
wore the same dress to the premiere of Ghosts. Never again.
格兰特女士 听我说
Ms. Grant, listen to me.
城里每个人都被外星人信♥号♥♥影响了
Everyone in the city is affected by this alien signal.
大家都像机器人
They're acting like automatons.
你没发现吗
Haven't you noticed?
是的 他们确实比平常安静
Hmm, well, yes, they are a bit more quiet than usual.
也许是我的恐怖统治
Maybe my reign of terror
终于达到了最强效果
has finally reached its peaked effectiveness.
克拉克:
我这就赶过去
你真有手♥机♥ 能给我号♥码吗
You do have a cell phone? Can I get that number, please?
-是超人 -也能给我他的号♥码吗
- It's Superman. - Oh, can I get his number as well?
他要来帮忙
He's coming to help.
是吗
He is?
他人呢
Where is he?
天啊
Oh, my God.
大家都怎么了
What's happening to everyone?
他来了 他来了
There he is! There he is.
谁 超人吗 人呢
Who? Superman? Where?
什么
What?
什么 天啊 不
What? Oh, God. No.
怎么了
What is it?
大清洗 我堂弟也受影响了
Myriad. It's affecting my cousin too.
大清洗
Myriad?
等等 既然它都能影响超人
Wait a minute, if it's affecting Superman,
那我们还有人能幸免于难吗
then are any of us safe?
虽然我不是超人 但是...
Well, I may not be Superman, but...
我也有风光的时候
I do have my moments.
氪星人会幸灾乐祸吗
Do Kryptonians gloat?
因为不论他在哪
Because I'll bet wherever he is,
诺恩老姨父肯定自我感觉非常良好
Ol' Uncle Non is feeling pretty good about himself.
为什么你的脑子没受影响我一点都不惊讶呢 麦斯
Why am I not surprised that your brain is intact, Max?
俗话怎么说来着
What is it they say?
末日一来临 只有蟑螂行
Only cockroaches will survive the apocalypse.
我也很高兴见到你 凯特
Happy to see you too, Cat.
你看着美美哒 鉴于末日要来临了
You look lovely, considering the end is nigh.
-你们为什么没受影响 -离子屏蔽器
- Why weren't you affected? - Ion blockers.
我发现氪星人在使用我的长♥期♥演进接口系统
I realized the Kryptonians were using my LTE interface system.
所以他们在圣诞节时闯入了我的实验室
That's why they broke into my lab over Christmas.
他们通过我的卫星向纳欣诺市的
They're using my satellites to send neural signals
每个人的思维直接发送神经信♥号♥♥
directly into the minds of everyone in National City.
但信♥号♥♥影响我大脑前就被屏蔽器干扰了
These scramble the signal before they reach my brain.
如果你发明了屏蔽大清洗的技术
If you invented technology that blocks Myriad,
你为什么不给超查部
why didn't you give it to the DEO?
亨肖和"他信任的女助手"离开之后
Once Henshaw and His Trusted Girl Friday stepped down,
我在超查部就没有信任的人了
I had no one at the DEO to trust.
但显然不是每个人都需要耳朵上的小东西
Well, clearly, not everybody needs this ear-wig thingy,
因为我没有 大脑也没受影响
because I don't have one and my brain is perfectly intact.
我看到你戴着我昨晚给你的耳环了
I see you got the earrings I sent you last night.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
钻石里有离子屏蔽器
Ion blockers in the diamonds?
这钻石又大又有用
Oh, so many karats and yet so functional.
世界失去了凯特·格兰特的思想可不太好
Didn't seem right for the world to lose Cat Grant's mind.
说到这个 你忠诚的助理呢
Speaking of, where is your faithful assistant?
跟大部队行军去了吗
Out marching with the masses?
别花言巧语 麦斯
Don't be glib, Max.
多半该关心一下她了
Probably should be worried about her.
如果它只针对人类 为什么我堂弟也受影响了
If it only targets humans, why was my cousin affected?
本性被成长环境影响了
Nature versus nurture.
你堂弟虽然是外星人 但却在地球长大
He may be an alien, but your cousin grew up on Earth.
看来环境因素 被普通人养育
Seems like environmental factors, being raised by ordinary people,
让他大脑更像人类
made his brain more human.
钢铁之躯也臣服了
The Man of Steel brought to his knees
全都因为他上了幼儿园 看了《芝麻街》
all because he went to kindergarten and watched Sesame Street.
你觉得很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
我担心的一切都发生了
Everything I have feared has come to pass.
我非常严肃
I couldn't be more serious.
我们得阻止他们 他们在用你的卫星
We have to stop them. They're using your satellites.
你不能改编程序然后从内部摧毁大清洗吗
Can't you reprogram them and destroy Myriad from the inside?
我试过了
I tried.
那些卫星周围现在
There's some pretty epic force fields
有非常强大的力场
around those satellites at the moment.
你总能领先十步 麦斯
You're always 10 steps ahead, Max.
我知道你有计划
I know you have a plan.
我当然有
Of course I do.
杀光他们
We kill them all.
当亚历山大大帝看到他广袤的领地时 他哭了
When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept,
因为世界上没有地方让他征服了
for there were no more worlds to conquer.
需要纸巾吗
Need a tissue?
纳欣诺市终于被我们控制了
National City under our control, at last.
连卡·艾尔也逃不过它的力量
Even Kal-El could not escape its power.
现在没人能阻挡我们了
Nothing can stand against us now.
除了你外甥女
Except your niece.
我认为她正迫不及待要找你复仇
I calculate she's chomping at the bit to take her revenge on you.
和阿斯特拉一样 你也高估了她的力量
Like Astra, you overestimate her strength.
既然你亡妻的尸体
Since your dearly-departed wife's corpse
正漂浮着穿越太空
is floating through space right now,
我得说你俩也许都低估了她的力量
I'd say maybe you both underestimated her power.
你想让我杀了她
You want me to kill her?
她多活一分钟
Every minute that she lives
她就多一分钟暗算我们
is a minute that she's plotting against us.
她已经阻止了
She has already prevented the release
罗兹堡逃犯从超查部释放
of the Fort Rozz escapees from the DEO.
这改变不了结局
It will not change the outcome.
今天不杀死卡拉·佐·艾尔
Kill Kara Zor-El today
明天就要对付她
or fight her tomorrow.
一杀掉她
And once it's done,
你就能回去欣赏你的王国了
you can go back to admiring your kingdom.
-你是谁 -妈
- Who are you? - Mom!
不 是我 艾丽克斯
No, no, it's me. It's Alex.
艾丽克斯 天啊
Alex! Oh, my God!
我需要拥抱
I needed that.
你没事吧 出什么事了
Are you all right? What is going on?
这是谁
And who's this?
好吧 这个有点不好解释
Yes, that's a little harder to explain.
-我不懂 亲爱的 -我...
- I don't understand, sweetie. - I...
丹弗斯博士 你最好退后
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表