剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你好 卡拉·佐·艾尔
Hello, Kara Zor-El.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
How can I help you today?
你认识他吗
You know him?
这是我们在氪星时用的
I, uh... We had these back on Krypton.
他们充当机器人助理
They served as robotic helpers.
凯里克斯 能不能告诉我任何有关
Kelex, can you tell us anything
能够控制电脑的蓝色外星物种的信息
about an obnoxious blue alien species that works with computers?
你的描述符合科鲁恩斯人的特征
Your description matches the Coluans.
科鲁星球上的一种高智慧生物
A highly intelligent race from the planet Colu.
他们在氪星上充当超级计算机
They served as supercomputers on Krypton,
负责日常运营
responsible for running day-to-day operations.
那就解释了网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的行为
That explains the cyber terrorism.
他们中有没有人被作为囚犯关在罗兹堡
Were any of them prisoners on Fort Rozz?
有一个 她叫靛青
One. Her name is Indigo,
布莱尼亚克家族的后裔
a descendant of the Brainiac clan.
在她企图关闭氪星的防御系统时
She was captured while attempting to shut down
她被捕了
Krypton's defense system.
她在谋划些什么
What was she planning?
她的目标是毁灭地球上所有的人类
Her objective, terminate the entire planet's population.
她被认为是有史以来
She was deemed the most dangerous prisoner
罗兹堡里关押的最危险的囚犯
ever sentenced to Fort Rozz.
我觉得我们应该通知亨肖局长
Think we should run this by Director Henshaw?
不 不
No. No.
卡拉 我知道你在为他的所作所为生气
Kara, I know you're upset with him for what he did.
我也会生气
I would be too.
但那并不意味着你要独自面对
But that doesn't mean you have to fight this alone.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
我还有你
I'm with you.
过来
Come here.
听着 一台活体外星电脑
Okay, so, an alien living computer
正试图侵入美国♥军♥方
is trying to infiltrate the US military.
在幕后操纵网站袭击和城市袭击的
Now, it's the same intelligence system behind the website hack,
也是这个智能系统
and the attack on the city.
你是怎么知道的
And how do you know this?
-超女告诉我的 -昨晚你和超女在一起
-From Supergirl. -You were with Supergirl last night?
天啊 我...
Oh,my God. I...
完全忘记了我们的约会
Completely forgot our date.
没错
Yeah.
没错 我确实忘了 对不起
Yeah, I did. I'm sorry.
那么我给我爸打电♥话♥ 让他警告国安局
So I'll call my father. I'll have him alert Homeland Security
美国♥军♥方可能是下一个网络攻击目标
that the military could be the next cyber target.
露西
Lucy.
请你一定要记住
Just please try to remember
我不会做任何伤害你的事情
that I would never do anything to hurt you.
那你打算怎样做到这一点呢
Then how do you keep managing to do it?
露西
Lucy.
格兰特女士这一周都在喝纯绿茶净化肠道
So, uh, Ms. Grant's doing this whole green tea cleanse this week,
而且还不喝拿铁咖啡
and she rejected her latte.
所以我觉得你可能会喜欢
So, I thought you might like it.
谢谢你 卡拉
Thanks, Kara.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我想说
I mean...
如果詹姆斯因为别人而放我鸽子
If James is gonna stand me up for anyone,
那人至少应该是超女
at least it's Supergirl.
和她竞争有点困难 对吗
Kind of hard to compete with that, right?
听着 我知道你觉得詹姆斯
Look, I know you think James
没有把你们的感情放在第一位 但这不是真的
doesn't make your relationship a priority. But it's not true.
他是我见过的最关心别人 最坚定
He's the most caring, committed,
最有热情的人
passionate man I've ever known.
他给我讲了他爸
He told me about how his dad
在战斗中牺牲之前送给他第一部相机
gave him his first camera before he died in combat.
我只是觉得他一直很努力地在坚守那份承诺
I just think he's always trying to live up to that commitment.
他全心全意奉献自己 帮助别人
He gives all of himself to helping people.
以他自己的方式
In his own way,
我觉得他是我认识的最真实的英雄
I think he's the truest hero I've ever known.
他从未对我讲过那部相机的故事
He never told me that story about the camera.
真的吗
Really?
真的 他从未谈起过他爸 他对你讲了吗
Yeah, he never talks about his dad. He told you?
没错 没错 就像...
Yeah. Yeah, it was, like, this...
闲聊之类 但总之 你...
Small conversation, but you, um, anyway...
我只是想说詹姆斯是个好人
I'm just trying to say that James is an amazing guy.
他可以跟任何喜欢的姑娘在一起
He could be with whoever he wants
而他选择了你
and he chose you.
谢谢你 卡拉
Thank you, Kara.
对我讲这些
For sharing this.
对我帮助很大
It helps a lot.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我想念温和艾丽克斯了
I miss Winn and Alex.
当我和大家在一起时 我能更好地拯救地球
I save the world better when I save it with people.
没事 我陪着你拯救地球
Well, you are saving it with me.
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking.
为何要创建一个像钻石迷情这样低俗的网站
Why start with a sleazy website like Diamond Discretions?
如果它不是为了羞辱别人
What if it's not about embarrassing people?
如果它有更大的企图呢
What if it was bigger?
乔纳森·马瑟斯将军
General Jonathan Mathers.
他是谁
Who's that?
他在钻石迷情网袭击事件中被曝光
He was doxed during the Diamond Discretion hack.
乔纳森·马瑟斯将军
但是成千上万的人都如此
But thousands of people were.
没错 但我认为他是事情的起因
Yeah, but I think he's the reason it happened.
为什么是他
Why him?
你识别了布莱尼亚克八号♥ 知道了她的代码
You identified Brainiac 8. You know her code.
如果你能够成功破译她的信♥号♥♥
If you can successfully decrypt her signal,
就可以带我们找到她的位置
you'll lead us right to her.
你知道我学一门外星代码语言
You realize that I'm learning an alien coding language
所花费的时间
in the same amount of time
和我看一集《神秘博士》的时间一样吧
it takes to watch an episode of Doctor Who, right?
就是... 就是很快速
That's like... That's like really fast.
我多希望卡拉在这里
I wish Kara was here.
靛青并不是想羞辱那些不忠的夫妻
Indigo wasn't looking to embarrass cheating spouses,
也不是想干扰交通 或是攻击银行
or disrupt traffic or attack banks.
她一直在掩饰
She was covering for the fact
将军才是她目标
that the general was her target all along.
她想解密他的整个网络足迹
She was looking to declassify his entire online footprint.
只有一个办法才能分辨
That was the only way to tell.
分辨什么
Tell what?
纳欣诺市中的哪一位高♥官♥
Which high-ranking official in National City
有权进入核导弹发射场
has access to nuclear missile launch sites.
-天啊 -她想用核武器摧毁这座城市
- Oh, my God. -She's going to nuke the city.
彭伯顿堡是最近的核弹发射井
Fort Pemberton is the nearest nuclear missile silo.
但是完全与世隔绝
But it's completely off the grid.
没有网络接入
No Internet access.
那样就没有人能远程黑入来发射导弹了
That way, no one can remotely hack in and launch a missile.
所以她才需要将军
And that is why she needed the general,
利用他来进入基地
to use him to get into the base.
就像是特洛伊木马
Like a Trojan horse.
马瑟斯将军目前在哪
Where is General Mathers now?
彭伯顿堡 导弹发射井
警告 闲人免进
稍息
At ease.
-状态报告 -长官 我们在五级戒备状态
- Status report? - Sir, we are at DEFCON 5.
所有系统正常
All systems are nominal.
这里也有信♥号♥♥吗
There's reception in here?
不应该有的
There shouldn't be.
马瑟斯
Mathers.
感谢你的顺风车
Thanks for the ride.
你不能杀死我们 你要同时转动两把钥匙
You can't kill us. You have to turn both keys at once.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢焰火
I love fireworks.
联络五角大楼 我们上升到四级戒备状态
Get the Pentagon. We're at DEFCON 4.
我可以派遣突击队赶往彭伯顿堡
I can deploy a strike team to Fort Pemberton.
你绝对无法及时到达
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表