剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I will free the prisoners and break through to the surface.
你们逃不掉
There's no escape for you.
詹姆来这之前 我们得转移到安全地点
We have to move to a secure location before Jemm gets down here.
离门远点
Back away from the door.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
-艾丽克斯 -快
- Alex. - Now!
艾丽克斯 你在做什么
Alex, what are you doing?
我不是敌人
I am not the enemy.
所以你不告诉我关于我父亲的事
So, is that why you didn't tell me about my father?
我查出他也曾是超查部特工
I found out he was DEO.
你胁迫他帮你做事
And that you blackmailed him to serve under you.
你父亲相信我 他是个好人...
Your father believed in me. He was a great man...
你不配谈他
You don't get to talk about him!
自己拷上
You chain yourself.
-拷在栏杆上 -别这样
- To those bars there. - Come on.
快
Now!
詹姆 我是丹弗斯特工
Jemm, this is Agent Danvers.
我知道你想打开防护门
I know you want those blast doors open.
想打开门不必放出囚犯
You don't need to release the prisoners to do that.
你只需要我
All you need is me.
我有门禁码
I have the access code.
我在控制室等你
I'll be waiting for you in the control room.
因为无论如何
Because one way or another,
现在该了断了
this ends now.
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯
Alex! Alex!
天呐 那比飞爽多了
Man. That was better than flying.
那比追飞机爽多了
That was... that was better than catching a plane.
要知道 比起那次
You know what, that was better than the time
我阻止了披萨店的抢劫后
I stopped the hold-up at the pizzeria
店主送了我十二块披萨还爽
and the owner gave me 12 pizzas.
-那披萨很好吃 -没错
- That was good pizza. - Uh, yes.
我最近看了很多自己的照片
You know, I've seen so many pictures of myself recently,
我对自己审美疲劳了 但这张感觉不同
I'm kind of on a me overload. But this one feels different.
人们说最好的摄影作品
Well, they say the best photographs
表达了你对摄影对象的感情
express how you feel about what you're photographing.
我懂你
And I know you.
你拍的第一张照片是什么
What's the first picture you ever took?
我爸
My dad.
他送了我一台相机
He gave me a camera
就在他去海湾战争之前
right before he left for the Gulf War.
这对我家来说是很大一笔开销
It was better than what my family could afford,
但还不算是高档相机
but, uh, still wasn't a very good one.
之后他没能回家
And then he didn't come home.
而我就再没放下过相机
And I just... I never put that camera down.
你很像他
You look like him.
是的
Yeah.
当你拍下一个人的照片
When you take a picture of someone,
照片是永恒的
it's permanent.
你拍下那一刻真实的模样
And you've captured the truth of them in that moment,
你可以永远保存起来
and that you can keep forever.
而这一刻真实的模样
And... the truth of this moment
就是你不需要超能力就能成为英雄
is that you don't even need powers to be a hero.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我读取了超人的超查部档案
I... I accessed the DEO file on Superman...
还对你代谢掉
and I ran a differential analysis,
太阳辐射的可能性进行了差别分♥析♥
on the rates at which you might metabolize solar radiation.
-温... -简而言之就是
- Winn... - You know, the long and short of it
你可以重拾超能力
is basically that you might get your powers back
只要你重新激发
if, if they are reignited by
氪星版超级肾上腺素
a Kryptonian version of extreme adrenaline.
就这样...
Just...
温 等等
Winn. Stop.
我知道你看到那一幕的想法 但...
I know what you think you saw, but...
-我什么也没看到 -好吧
- I didn't... I didn't see anything. - Okay.
你知道他是有女朋友的吧
You know he has a girlfriend, right?
-什么 -露西回来了
- What? - Lucy is coming back.
你的超能力也会恢复 你永远无法
Okay, and so are your powers. You're never gonna have
拥有那种平凡的爱情
the normal boy-meets-girl.
知道吗 超级英雄总是孤身一人
Okay, the superhero never gets the guy.
你还真是为我的感情生活考虑颇多啊
You've really given thought to my romantic future,
或者说是单身狗生活
or lack of it.
听我说
Look, hey.
对不起 但过了今天 你...
I'm sorry, but after today, you...
你就不再是普通人了
You're not... you're not gonna be human anymore.
你的超能力就恢复了
You're gonna have your powers.
你就好像跟我们生活在不同的层面里
You... you live on, like, a different level than the rest of us.
-大家都没事吧 -是的 我们没事
- Everybody okay? - Yeah, yeah, we're okay.
那不是余震 是爆♥炸♥
That wasn't an aftershock, that was an explosion.
-一定是煤气管道 -我去楼梯间看看
-It's got to be the gas line. - I'll check the stairs.
楼上千万别有人
Please let nobody be up there.
-你好 -当然会有人在楼上了
- Yeah. Hello. - Of course there's someone up there.
你好 我们在你们楼下几层
Hi, hi, yes. We're just a few floors below you.
救援马上就到
Help is on the way.
我刚骗了整层楼的人 让他们留在 起火的大楼里
I just lied to an entire floor of trapped people in a burning building,
接下来怎么办
what's our next move?
楼梯井被锁住了 上不去
The stairwell's blocked going up.
我们必须救出这层楼以下的所有人
We have to at least get everyone on this floor downstairs.
那楼上的人该怎么办
So, what about the people upstairs?
你们这层以上的人 我们无法施救
The floor above you. We can't get out, okay?
电梯井
The elevator shaft.
现身吧
Show yourself.
让我们看看你会不会比你的朋友
Let us see if you die with more honor
死得更光荣
than your fallen friends.
想杀我这点本事可不够 人类
It will take more than that to kill me, human.
我告诉过你 艾丽克斯
I told you, Alex.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not the enemy.
对对 到电梯那去
Yeah, yeah. Go to the elevator.
-我 -我来
- I... - I got it.
-他们在哪 -在这 在这
- Where are they? - Here, here.
天呐 为什么让我来做这事
God. Why'd I do that?
问题来了 他们打不开电梯门
Problem. They can't get their elevator door open.
好吧 我从这爬上去
All right, I'm gonna have to climb up
然后从里面打开电梯门
and open it from the other side.
詹姆斯 不行 我们在二十三楼
James, no, we are 23 floors up.
我也不想做这种事 好吗
I didn't say I was excited about it, okay?
-詹姆斯 -马上就回来 我保证
- James. - Be right back. I promise.
-告诉他们我这就上去 -他上去了
- Tell them I'm coming. - He's coming.
救我们出去
Get us out!
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
抓住梯绳 快点 注意脚下 快点
Grab the ladder. Here you go. Watch your step. Come on. Come on.
靠近墙壁 还有人吗
Hug the wall. Anybody else here?
-小心 -好了 下来了
- Careful. - Here we go. Here we go.
好了 你安全了 没事了
Here we go. You're here. You're here.
我抓住你了
I got you.
来
Come on.
詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯
James!
去 去找救援 快点 快去
Go! Go get help! Hurry! Go on! Come on!
老天 还以为就我在压力下会恐慌呢
Jeez! I thought I panicked under pressure.
詹姆斯 伸手去抓梯绳
James! Reach for the ladder!
抓住
Reach!
你差点害我犯心脏病
You almost gave me a heart attack.
我猜只有这样才能让你恢复
Well, I guess that's what you needed.
整个城市等着你去拯救呢
There's a city out there that really needs you.
快去救他们 超女
Go get 'em, Supergirl.
卡拉 是我
Kara, it's me.
看到你正忙着 那就好
I see that you're busy. So, that's good.
我只想让你知道我们这里没事
I just want to let you know that we're all okay here.
我们稍后再聊
We'll talk soon.
你想知道我是怎么挣脱手铐的
You're wondering how I got out of a pair of locked handcuffs.
从这开始说吧
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表