剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我不介意你来超查部做全职
I wouldn't have minded you coming to the DEO full time.
我离不开这
I can't leave this place.
这对我来说不只是个秘密身份
It's not just a secret identity to me.
我今天差一点
I almost did something today
做出会后悔终生的事
that I would've regretted the rest of my life.
什么让你改变主意
What stopped you?
我的朋友们
My friends.
超查部帮你保持人性
The DEO keeps you human.
我的朋友们于我也是一样
They do that for me.
您有一条新信息
与克拉克聊天中 你还好吗
是的
需要帮忙吗
如果需要帮忙我会开口 我保证
如果你需要我会在你身边支持你 卡拉
记住 血浓于水
你这话可不是在堪萨斯学来的
不是 我是从你那学来的
凯特那边得怎么样了
Hey, how are things on the Cat front?
她找回理智了
She came to her senses.
我也是
So did I.
谢谢你们之前阻止我
Thank you for stopping me before.
不然你留我们在身边干吗
Hey, it's why you keep us around, right?
现在你打算怎么办
So, what's the plan?
我们曝光麦斯威尔·罗德的计划
We expose whatever Maxwell Lord is up to,
把他永远关起来
and we put him away for good.
他们刚刚把她带来
They just brought her in.
她符合您的所有要求
She meets all your requirements.
没有亲属 没有任何形式的人际关系
No relatives. No connections of any kind.
这种人可不容易找
It wasn't easy to arrange.
我也没以为会容易
I didn't think it would be.
没别的事了
That will be all.
病患身份不明 脑损伤
我的名字是麦斯威尔·罗德
My name is Maxwell Lord.
我会帮助你
And I'm going to help you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表