剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我会拯救地球 这点我向你保证
I will save the Earth, I promise you that.
我只是不知道我能否活着回来
I just don't know if I'll make it out alive.
在我离开氪星时
I didn't say the things
我没能将该说的话说出口
that needed to be said when I left Krypton
我想确保这次该说的都说了
and I wanted to make sure that I said them now.
以防万一
Just in case.
我也曾切身经历过这些 卡拉
I was exactly where you are, Kara.
当时你告诉我永不放弃
And when I was, you told me to never give up.
我不是要放弃
I'm not giving up.
但我母亲将我送到地球来
But my mother didn't send me to Earth
不是为了让我与人类相爱 生儿育女
to fall in love with a human, have children,
住在有白色栅栏的房♥子里
live in a house with a white picket fence.
她送我来是为了保护卡·艾尔
She sent me here to protect Kal-El.
如今我会用我的能力来保护地球
And now, I will use my powers to protect the Earth.
如果我为实现这个目标而死
And If I die achieving that,
我也能瞑目了
I'm at peace with it.
我会与我母亲重聚
I'll join my mother.
共同沐浴在拉奥的光芒中
We'll be together in Rao's light.
-有什么进展 麦斯 -找到了
- What do you got, Max? - Found 'em.
全靠这个漂亮的小东西
Thanks to this pretty little thing.
是欧米茄能量球
An Omegahedron.
在氪星上我们用这些东西作为能源
We used these as energy sources on Krypton.
一颗能量球就能给整座城市供给能源
Just one of those can power an entire city.
而这一颗正在给这颗星球的毁灭供给能源
Well, this one's powering the destruction of this planet.
它正为大清洗的电波供能
It's powering the Myriad wave,
能量每一秒都在增强
and its energy is building by the second.
那些氪星人都躲哪去了
So where are the Kryptonians hiding?
在东北方向五百英里外的内华达
About 500 miles northeast of here. Nevada.
内华达都有些什么
What the hell is in Nevada?
以我的经验看来 那里有一般般的自助餐和后悔
In my experience, mediocre buffets and regret.
有罗兹堡
It's Fort Rozz.
什么 你们就那么把罗兹堡扔那了
What, you just left it there?
你试试看移♥动♥一艘百万吨♥重的外星飞船
You try moving a one million-ton alien spacecraft.
我们当时只有一个选择
We did the only thing we could.
我们用其自身的隐身技术将它隐藏起来
We concealed it using its own stealth technology,
将那个区域戒♥严♥隔离 说是核试验区域
cordoned off the area and called it a nuclear test zone.
使之成为完美的藏身之处
Making it the perfect place to hide.
他们一直都在那里
They've been there the whole time.
我会把他们找出来
I'll find them.
-我会关闭它 -靠你自己可不行
- I'll shut it down. - Not by yourself you won't.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
-你仍在拘留期间 -而且你还受伤了
- You're still under arrest. - And you're hurt.
太多性命处于危险之中
There are too many lives at risk
不能只派一位特工只身前往
just to send an agent in alone.
我不会释放你的
I'm not releasing you.
你威胁到国♥家♥安♥全♥
You're a threat to national security.
如果你不允许我参加这次任务你就死定了
And you're dead if you don't allow me to take this mission.
她会需要尽可能多的帮助
She's gonna need all the help she can get.
放了他
Release him.
现在
Now.
解开火星猎人的另一只手铐
Take the other cuff off of the Martian.
我自己来
I got it.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
荣恩 超女
J'onn, Supergirl,
要小心
be careful.
帮我保管好吗
Keep it safe for me?
你没有和你姐姐说再见
You didn't say goodbye to your sister.
如果我说了再见 我就走不了了
If I say goodbye, I'm never leaving.
要怎么引出他们
So, how do we smoke them out?
我想我们已经办到了
I think we just did.
你的军队呢
Where is your army?
已经在他们的休眠仓里
Already in their sleeping pods.
准备踏上征程
Ready for the journey that awaits
只等我们处理掉你们两个
once we dispense with the two of you.
-欧米茄能量球呢 -就在这里
- And the Omegahedron? - It's right here.
拿去吧
Take it.
任你把它砸成碎片 也阻止不了我们
Smash it into little bits. You still won't stop us.
它不过是一件工具
It's just a means to an end.
它的能量源自于她
Its power comes from her.
没本事把那东西砸成碎片吧
Can't smash that to little bits, huh?
这不是阿斯特拉想要的
This is not what Astra wanted.
求求你 不要杀死所有人
Please, don't kill everyone.
你姨妈想要拯救这颗星球
Your aunt wanted to save this planet.
人类的灭绝便能达成目标
The humans' extinction will do just that.
如洪水后的诺亚方舟
Like Noah after the flood.
不过这次没有方舟 也没有你
Only without Noah. Or you.
长官 我们快达到临界值了
Sir, we're almost at critical pitch.
-我们还剩多少时间 -不到六分钟
- How much time do we have? - Less than six minutes.
然后我们的头就会爆掉
Then our heads go boom.
拜托了 超女
Come on, Supergirl.
信♥号♥♥强度达到80%
Signal at 80% strength.
信♥号♥♥强度达到90%
Signal at 90% strength.
还剩五分钟
Five minutes.
代我向你父母问声好
Tell your parents I said hello.
你自己去吧
Tell them yourself!
是时候送你去和族人重聚了 火星人
It's time for you to join your people, Martian.
我们成功了 我们赢了
We did it. We won.
-你没事吧 -我会没事的
- Are you okay? - I will be.
我们去关闭大清洗
Let's shut down Myriad.
大清洗是无法关闭的 蠢货们
It can't be shut down, fools.
我已经将系统锁死了
I already locked the system.
引擎不会启动
The engines won't fire.
你们没办法驾驶罗兹堡离开
You won't be able to fly Fort Rozz away.
你们唯一能做的
All you'll be able do
只有眼睁睁看着身边的所有人死去
is sit back and watch everyone around you die.
不过考虑到氪星和火星发生过的事
But between Krypton and Mars,
我想你们已经没有新鲜感了
I guess that's old hat for you two.
他们阻止不了那些人了 对吧
They're not gonna stop them, are they?
女士 是超女 她需要和你对话
Ma'am, it's Supergirl. She needs to talk to you.
超女 情况如何
Supergirl, what's going on?
大清洗的信♥号♥♥还在增强
The Myriad signal is still escalating.
我们打败了诺恩和靛青
We defeated Non and Indigo,
但我们无法阻止大清洗的电波
but we can't stop the Myriad wave
也启动不了飞船
and we can't power the ship.
我会自己将罗兹堡送进太空
I'm going to fly Fort Rozz into space myself.
这是让地球不受大清洗影响的唯一办法
It's the only way we can get Myriad off the planet.
那样不行 卡拉
That is not an option, Kara.
一旦你进入太空 没有大气
Once you're in space, there's no atmosphere.
没有重力
There's no gravity.
你将无法产生推力
You wouldn't be able to generate thrust,
你将无法呼吸
you wouldn't be able to breathe,
你也没法回来
you wouldn't be able to get back.
没有其他办法了
There is no other way.
不行 我可以让麦斯
No. I can have Max...
不 没时间了 艾丽克斯
No, there's no time, Alex.
卡拉 听我说
Kara, listen to me.
我是被送来保护地球的
I was sent to protect Earth
这正是我要做的
and that's what I'm gonna do.
我要你向我保证一件事情
I need you to promise me something.
我要你向我保证
I need you to promise me
在你找到耶利米时
that when you find Jeremiah,
你会告诉他
you'll tell him
我一直戴着那副眼镜
that I never stopped wearing the glasses.
要让他知道你和伊莉莎让我这一生过得很幸福
He needs to know that you and Eliza gave me a great life.
我从未想到
A life I never thought
自己能在氪星之外过上这样的生活
I'd be able to find outside of Krypton.
要让他知道
He needs to know that,
我所做的每一件好事
that everything good I did,
都是因为有你做我的姐姐
it came from you being my sister.
是我一直在向你学习 卡拉
You taught me, Kara.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表