剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident forced me
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people, I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
外星人什么也没拿
The aliens didn't take anything.
我不该吻你的
I shouldn't have kissed you.
这对我们而言意味着什么
What does this mean for us?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没杀她
You didn't kill her.
是她强大 还是你软弱
Was it her strength or your weakness?
在我13岁的时候我的父母就去世了
My parents passed away when I was 13.
我一直很难觉得自己是个正常人
It's always been hard for me to feel normal,
就像是我待在我应该去的地方
like I'm where I'm supposed to be.
卡拉 你现在感觉如何
How are you feeling, Kara?
条件反射正常
Reflexes are normal.
-你是谁 -我是凯里克斯 你的医务护理
- What are you? - I am Kelex, your medical attendant.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
当你的体温稳定后 你的困惑也会随之减退
Your confusion will abate as your temperature stabilizes.
你能穿上这件衣服吗
Would you care to dress?
这是我妈妈的长袍
This was my mother's tunic.
每当她在夜晚哄我入眠的时候就会穿上它
She used to wear it when she would put me to bed at night.
你是从来弄来的
Where did you get this?
是我给你的
I gave it to you.
妈妈
Mom?
你怎么会在这儿
How could you be here?
自从你的阿尔戈热退下去后 我每天都在家
I stayed home every day while you recovered from the Argo fever.
这不可能是真的
This can't be real.
你跟氪星一同消亡了
You died with the rest of Krypton.
我亲爱的卡拉
Oh, sweet Kara...
你一定是因为发烧而出现了可怕的幻觉
You must have had terrible hallucinations from the fever.
但一切都结束了
But it's over now.
你醒过来了 你很安全
You're awake. You're safe.
你在家呢
You're home.
我在氪星
I'm on Krypton.
凯拉在哪儿
Where is Ker-rah?
她为什么不接电♥话♥
And why isn't she answering her cell phone?
也许她收不到电♥话♥
Uh, you know, maybe she can't...
我们正经历着有史以来
We're actually in the middle of
最强烈的一次太阳风暴
the worst solar storm in recorded history.
整个早上通讯信♥号♥♥都是紊乱的
It's just been scrambling communication signals all morning.
这肯定事出有因
I'm sure there's a... there's a good reason.
我知道原因是什么 她在回避我
I know the reason. She's avoiding me.
她显然害怕我会因为她
She's obviously afraid that
在我准备修复我们母子关系的节骨眼上
I plan to retaliate because she drove my son away
赶走了我的儿子而对她进行报复
right when I was repairing my relationship with him.
但对待工作我很专业 不会因此就生她的气
But I am a professional. I do not do upset.
所以你可以告诉凯拉
So you can tell Ker-rah
她可以放心地回来工作
that it is safe for her to resume her duties.
你看到卡拉了吗
Hey, hey, have you seen Kara?
她到现在还没来上班
She, she still hasn't come in yet.
没有 我到现在还没能联♥系♥上她
No. I haven't been able to reach her either.
这太不像卡拉的作风了
Okay, that is so not Kara.
我们应该打电♥话♥问问艾丽克斯
We should call Alex.
她也没在执行超查部的外勤工作
She's not out on DEO business.
新闻里也没有报道任何超女的消息
There's nothing on the news about Supergirl.
我有种不想的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
-你带钥匙了吗 -带了
- You bring your key? - Yeah.
-卡拉 -天呐
- Kara? - Oh, my god!
-这是什么东西 -不要碰
- What... what is that? - Don't touch it.
她还有呼吸 我
She... she's still breathing. I...
我是丹弗斯特工
This is agent Danvers.
我现在需要一支医疗救援队
I need a medical evac now.
她被发现时已经不省人事了
She was found unconscious.
这个生物体以100多磅的压力吸附在她身上
The organism is gripping her torso with over 100 pounds of pressure.
你们这些家伙在这做什么
What the hell are these guys doing here?
超女在哪儿 我们就在哪儿
Where Supergirl goes, we go.
这里可是绝密机构 奥尔森先生
This is a top secret facility, Mr. Olsen.
你觉得我会让媒体从这儿轻易走出去吗
You think I'm gonna let the media waltz through here?
其实我是搞IT的
Actually, I'm in IT.
所以绝对不值得你们开枪
So, definitely not worth, uh, shooting.
如果她有什么不测 我不会放过你的
If something happens to her, I'm coming back for you.
如果她有任何不测 我也不会拦着你
If anything happens to her, I won't stop you.
把他们带出去
Get them out of here.
你需要好好复习一下基地安全协议了
You are clearly in need of a refresher course on base security protocol.
你不像我一样了解他们 长官
You don't know them like I do, sir.
他们是卡拉的家人
They're Kara's family.
她现在情况如何
And what's her condition?
她还是对外部刺♥激♥毫无反应
She's unresponsive to outside stimuli,
但是她的脑部活动是正常的
but her brain activity is still normal.
就好像她的身体察觉不到丝毫不对劲
It's like her body is unaware that anything is wrong.
这到底是什么东西
What the hell is that thing?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
但我觉得有个人应该知道
But I think we know someone who does.
丹弗斯特工 真是让我喜出望外
Agent Danvers. What a surprise.
自从你把我扔进藏品展览柜之后
You haven't visited since you threw me
就再也没来看过我了
in my collectible display case.
我怎么才能把那东西从卡拉身上弄下来
How do I get that thing off of Kara?
你或许得说的更详细一点
You may have to be a tad more specific.
别挑战我的耐心 麦斯
Don't test my patience, Max.
你曾妄图用异超女杀了卡拉
You tried to kill Kara with Bizarro.
我猜这次你又弄出了个新怪物
I'm guessing you designed this new freak
来完成你的宏图大志吧
to finish the job.
能给你留下如此不可磨灭的印象 我真是受宠若惊
I'm flattered that I've made such a lasting impression on you,
但事实上 我不知道你在说什么
but the truth is I don't know what you're talking about.
我劝你改过自新 有所作为
I advise you start to make yourself much more useful.
赶紧的
And fast!
艾丽克斯 住手
Alex, stand down!
就是他在背后搞的鬼 他有这个能耐
He's got to be behind this. You know what he's capable of.
快住手 快点
Come on. Come on!
我还知道麦斯是个惜命的人
I also know Max is a survivor.
如果他知道任何情况
If he knew anything,
都会如实告诉我们来换回一条命
he'd tell us to save his own neck.
我从没想到我会这么说 但是多谢你帮忙
I never thought I'd say this, but... thanks for the assist.
如果我们发现你在撒谎 她会立马回来
If we find out you're lying, she comes back down here...
而且是一个人
Alone.
人类还没有察觉到我们的计划
The humans remain unaware of our plans.
太阳风暴对他们的卫星系统造成了严重破环
The solar storm is wreaking havoc on their satellite system.
等到他们网络瘫痪的那一刻 我们就可以行动了
We will be ready the moment their network goes down.
你忘了我的外甥女
You forget my niece.
她可是跟我们针锋相对的劲敌
She has proven to be a willful opponent.
她将不会再是个障碍了
She will not be a problem.
你干了什么 诺恩
What have you done, Non?
我下过命令不许伤害她
I gave orders for her to remain unharmed.
我严格地服从了你的命令
And I obeyed them to the letter.
卡拉·佐·艾尔现在很平静
Kara Zor-El is at peace,
她本不应该受到这么好的待遇
which is more than she deserves.
她现在拥有了一切内心渴望的东西
She has everything her heart desires.
你对她用了黑色仁慈
You used a Black Mercy on her?
如果由我决定 她早就死了
If it were up to me, she'd be dead.
阿斯特拉 我们是时候展开
Astra, the time has come for us
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表