剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Stop. He's a good man.
他是好...
He's a good...
他不是人
He's not a man.
照顾好我的女儿们
Take care of my girls.
欢迎回来 亨肖局长
Welcome back, Director Henshaw.
回来真好
It's good to be back.
那天之后 我接手
From that day forward, I took on the responsibility
成为了超查部局长
of being the director of the DEO.
这副伪装
And this disguise
让我避免了许多外星人袭击
actually allowed me to prevent many actual alien attacks.
我全心全意地保护着这个世界
I dedicated my life to protecting this world.
如果你们因为我是异类就打♥压♥我
And if you wanna take me down for being different,
那随你们
so be it.
这不是异类的问题
This isn't about being different.
也许你计划建立外星军团
Maybe you planned to build an alien army.
但为什么
But why?
谁能比外星人更适合保护地球
Who better to protect Earth
免遭外星人攻击呢
from aliens than an alien?
摧毁我们世界的最佳方法
What better place to take down our world
不就是打着保护的旗号♥ 打入组织内部吗
than from inside the organization tasked with protecting it?
我所做的一切都是为部门争光
All I've done is bring honor to this department,
为这个名字争光
to this name.
在我出现之前 汉克·亨肖是个差劲的人
Before I came along, Hank Henshaw was a sorry excuse for a man.
汉克·亨肖
Hank Henshaw
曾经是我的好朋友
was my best friend.
他毕生致力于保护这个国家的安全
And he dedicated his life to keeping this country safe.
而你却杀了他
And you murdered him.
看来我们已经问出我们想要的信息
I think we have everything we need.
你们要带他去哪
Where are you taking him?
你们俩退下
Hey, you need to step back.
两年来我一直为他工作
I've worked for that man for the last two years.
他从未危害过这个星球 并且一直在保护它
He's never endangered this planet. He's protected it.
两年吗
Two years?
这个外星人已经活了三百年
This alien is over 300 years old.
两年对他来说就跟茶歇那么短
Two years is like a coffee break to him.
他救过我无数次
He saved my life more times than I can count.
他是最优秀 最值得尊敬的人
He's the best, most honorable man that I know.
-他不是人 -你们要带他去哪
- He's not a man. - Where are you taking him?
去他该去的地方
Where he belongs.
丹弗斯 既然关于他 你有这么多话想说
And Danvers, since you have so much to say about him,
那下一个要审问的就是你
you're next.
不必感谢我送你宝宝的礼物 凯特
You don't have to thank me for the shower gift, Kate.
但你可能要叫你老公的奶奶
But you might wanna ask your grandmother-in-law
重新考虑她那条美国人不接受女爵位的规矩
to reconsider her rule about Americans not receiving damehoods.
亲爱的格兰特女士
Dear Ms. Grant,
我当你助理的时间也不算短
I've been your assistant for a shockingly long time.
但我从未告诉过你我对你的真实感受
But I've never let you know how I really feel about you.
你是亨肖局长的得力助手
You were Director Henshaw's right hand.
我难以相信他居然把你蒙在鼓里
I find it hard to believe that he kept you in the dark.
或者说你竟然允许自己被蒙在鼓里
Or that you'd allow yourself to be kept in the dark.
打开吧
Turn it on.
问吧 我没什么好隐瞒的 上校
Ask your questions. I've got nothing to hide, Colonel.
看看结果如何
We'll see about that.
你是叫艾丽桑德拉·丹弗斯吗
Is your name Alexandra Danvers?
艾丽克斯 没错
Alex. Yes.
瓦斯克斯
Vasquez,
我得听听房♥间里的对话
I have to hear what's going on in that room.
你能关闭他们用来屏蔽我的声音抑制技术吗
Can you disable the sound-dampening tech they're running to block me?
我没法关闭
I can't disable it.
也不会那么做
I won't.
哈珀上校和莱恩少校有工作要做
Colonel Harper and Major Lane have a job to do.
坦白说 我建议你别妨碍他们
And frankly, ma'am, I suggest you let them do it.
在你被招募时
Did you know that Hank Henshaw
你知道汉克·亨肖是外星罪犯假扮的吗
was being impersonated by an alien criminal when you were recruited?
他不是罪犯
He is not a criminal.
回答问题 丹弗斯特工
Answer the question, Agent Danvers.
在我被超查部招募时
I did not know that Hank was being impersonated
我并不知道汉克是外星逃亡者假扮的
by an alien refugee when I was being recruited to the DEO.
那个招募我的人
The man who recruited me,
那个我相信是汉克·亨肖的人
the man that I believed to be Hank Henshaw,
他救了我
he saved my life.
三年前
别响了
Stop it!
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
Alex Danvers.
我没要求找律师
I didn't ask to talk to a lawyer.
幸好我不是律师
It's a good thing I'm not a lawyer.
那你是牧师吗
Are you a priest then?
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我不是进了监狱就会皈依基♥督♥教的那种人
I'm not exactly a prime candidate for jailhouse conversion.
我也不这么认为
I wouldn't think so.
科学家通常持怀疑态度
Scientists are generally skeptics.
你这些日子倒是没太有个科学家的样子
Not that you're much of a scientist these days,
这从你最近的成绩单上就能反映出来
that is, if your latest transcripts are any indication.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你的事我知道很多 艾丽克斯
I know a lot of things about you, Alex.
我知道你住在米德维尔
I know about your house in Midvale,
每晚你会在家里的屋顶看星星
where every night you'd watch the stars from your roof.
我知道你手臂上有个伤疤
I know how you got that scar on your arm.
我还知道你妹妹
And I know about your sister.
我妹妹怎么了
What about my sister?
很不好受吧
It's hard, isn't it?
有人带着超能力走进你的生活
Someone comes into your life with these extraordinary powers, and
你觉得自己永远无法与其媲美
you feel like you can never measure up.
就好象你身上毫无特别之处
Like there's nothing special about you.
但是你很特别 艾丽克斯
You are special, Alex.
而你不能这样白白浪费你的人生
And you can't afford to throw your life down the drain.
为了你自己
You owe that to yourself.
和你父亲
And your father.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫汉克·亨肖
My name is Hank Henshaw.
我效力于一家专门保护地球的政♥府♥组织
I work for a government organization dedicated to defending this planet.
我们需要你 艾丽克斯
And we need you, Alex.
我们需要你成为那个你有潜力成为的人
We need you to be the person I know you can be.
接下来的五个月
For the next five months,
每天你会接受十二个小时的训练
you will be spending 12 hours a day training.
训练什么
Training for what?
训练所有的一切
Anything. Everything.
你将会与来自整个宇宙的生物不断交手
You're gonna be fighting attacks from creatures from all over the universe.
你需要为未知的情况做好准备
You need to be ready for whatever happens out there.
我什么时候会准备好
When will I be ready?
当你能打败我的时候
When you can beat me.
汉克·亨肖或荣恩·荣兹 随你们怎么叫他
Hank Henshaw or J'onn J'onzz, or whatever you wanna call him
他给了我一个家
gave me a home.
一个目标
A purpose.
为他效劳 我满怀光荣 也感到自豪
I served him with honor, and I'm proud of that.
你们才应该为自己感到羞耻
You're the ones who should be ashamed of yourselves.
这番话非常感人肺腑
Well, that's all very heartwarming,
但还是没解答最重要的问题
but it still doesn't answer the million-dollar question.
你知道汉克·亨肖是外星人吗
Did you know that Hank Henshaw was an alien?
不知道
No.
恭喜你 丹弗斯特工
Well, congratulations, Agent Danvers.
你唯一的过失就是被那个
The only thing you're guilty of is being duped
你本该追捕的外星生物所欺骗
by the very creature you were meant to be hunting.
你是个不称职的特工
Which makes you a terrible agent.
但是幸运的是 这不算是犯罪
But lucky for you, not a criminal.
等等
Wait.
她在说谎
She's lying.
他跟你说过他想要救你父亲
He told you he tried to rescue your father.
他跟你说过他在保护你
He told you he's protecting you.
他让你相信 他能充当你父亲的角色
He made you believe he was the father you lost.
现在你被捕了
And now you're under arrest.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表