剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
in a moment of crisis, come to your aid.
希望
Hope.
让你会再次看到所爱之人
That you will see again the faces of those you love
甚至已故之人的面庞
and perhaps even those you have lost.
我爱你 卡拉
I love you, Kara.
起作用了
It's working.
奏效了
It worked.
大清洗失败了
Myriad has failed.
我失败了
I have failed.
但我决不会让阿斯特拉毕生的心血毁在...
But I refuse to let Astra's entire life be undone by that...
那孩子手里
That child.
你唯一错在梦想不够远大
Your only failure was dreaming too small.
地球之外有无数星球可以征服 亲爱的
There are endless worlds out there to conquer, my love.
那些星球上没有软心肠的金发氪星人
Worlds without that bleeding heart blonde Kryptonian.
-我们怎么做 -我们"善始善终"
- What do we do? - We finish off the job.
杀死人类
We kill the humans
让卡拉·佐·艾尔成为死亡地球女王
and we leave Kara Zor-El behind as queen of a dead Earth.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡拉
Kara.
听着
Hey, listen, um...
关于我们之前对你说的话...
Just the things that we said to you...
他是想说我们很抱歉
What he's trying to say is that we're sorry.
那不是你们 这才是你们
It wasn't you. This is you.
-谢谢你救了我们 -没错
- Um, and thanks, you know, for saving our lives. -Yeah.
凯莉
卡拉
Hey, Kara,
没人能一次性救下三个人 克拉克也不行
nobody could have saved all three of us. Not even Clark.
超查部正努力寻找诺恩和靛青
Well, the DEO is working to find Non and Indigo,
一旦找到 他们就会付出代价
and when they do, they'll pay for what they did.
没错
Yeah.
我只是很开心你没事
Well, I'm just happy that you're safe
我们三个又在一起了
and the three of us are back together.
我也是
Me too.
但我觉得我们该谈谈刚好发生在
But I think we should talk about that thing that happened, uh,
大清洗之前的事
right before Myriad struck.
哪件事
The thing.
就是那件事
Yeah, the thing thing.
那件事啊
The thing.
这事跟我无关
Oh, this thing has nothing to do with me.
很好 我去忙其他事
All good. I got other things.
-你亲了我 -我亲了你
- You kissed me. - I kissed you.
-没错 -是
- You did. - Yep.
很抱歉我在
So, I'm sorry if I kissed you
你失控的时候亲了你
when you weren't in control of yourself,
因为我当时全神贯注
because I am all about consent.
我知道 我当时多半时间有自己的意识
I know. I was myself. Mostly.
那你自己感觉怎么样呢
And how did yourself feel about that?
晨会十六秒前就该开始了
The morning meeting was to begin 16 seconds ago.
你们被控制时比现在更准时
You people were more punctual when you were drones.
-快点 -稍后再聊
- Scurry! - Later?
-稍后再聊 -别磨蹭
- Later. - Today, please.
-等开完会再说 -行
- Uh, after the scurrying. - Yeah.
露西
Lucy.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
你怀疑我不会来吗
Did you have any doubt that I would come?
超人的控制仍未解除是怎么回事
So, how is it that Superman is still down for the count?
还不清楚
We don't know.
我们希望他尽快恢复意识
We're hoping he regains consciousness soon.
你们现在可以绑住囚犯荣恩·荣兹了
You can re-secure the prisoner J'onn J'onzz now.
你要铐上他吗 他受伤了
You're cuffing him? He's wounded.
他刚帮忙救了整座城市 我们每个人
He just helped save this whole city. All of us.
他犯罪后的所作所为
What he has done subsequent to his crimes
与他是否有罪无关 露丝
is neither here nor there, Luce.
你不懂吗 爸
Don't you get it, Dad?
你如果一直认为所有事情非黑即白
As long as you keep treating everything as black and white,
就会滋生仇恨 促使人们干出
you're gonna breeding the same type of hate and resentment
氪星人今天企图毁掉我们的这种事
that allowed the Kryptonians to try to destroy us today.
我在尽力保护我们
I am trying to protect us.
尤其是你 露西
Especially you, Lucy.
这才可悲
And that is what is so sad.
因为这只会让我疏远你
It's because you keep pushing me away.
跟露易丝疏远你一样
Like you pushed away Lois.
荣恩 我很抱歉
J'onn, I'm so sorry.
反正我本来也哪儿都去不了
It's not like I'm going anywhere anyway.
你父亲只是做了他认为正确的事
Your father's only doing what he thinks is right.
父亲在女儿面前就是这样
Fathers are like that with their daughters.
让我来吧
Hey, I got it.
-不 -我没事 我没事 我可以的
- Oh, no. - I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. I got it.
你在一天内思维被控制 与我生死决战
Having your mind controlled and getting into a death match
这很难承受
with me is a lot for one day.
艾丽克斯 我得问你件事
Alex, I have to ask you something
我也希望你诚实回答
and I want you to tell me the truth.
你和荣恩·荣兹为什么
Why did you and J'onn J'onzz
要去米德维尔见我
really come to see me in Midvale?
为什么你们当时不告诉我
And why wouldn't you tell me?
我承受得了
I can handle anything.
你最好坐稳
You probably wanna sit down.
老爸还活着
Dad is still alive.
什么
What?
不
No.
不 那不可能
No. That, that's not possible.
都十年了
It's been ten years ago.
荣恩读取了救他之人的思维
J'onn saw into the mind of the man that captured him.
他在一个叫卡德摩斯的秘密机构
They have him at a secret facility called Cadmus.
但他为什么会在那儿
But why would he be there?
他们为什么带你父亲去那儿
Why would they bring your father there
还让他待了那么久
and keep him there for so long?
-这不合理 -我不清楚
- It doesn't make any sense. - I don't know.
但诺恩和靛青一被捕
But once Non and Indigo are captured,
我和荣恩就会去找他
J'onn and I are gonna go find him
我们会带他回家
and we're gonna bring him home.
我们都会回家
We all will.
真是温馨的时刻
Well, isn't this a Hallmark moment?
你没其他地方好待了吗
Don't you have someplace better to be?
比如回你的罗德科技
Like at Lord Tech?
帮你的员工们走出阴影
Helping your employees get through what just happened?
那是公♥司♥心理医生的责任
That's what corporate shrinks on retainer are for.
我更担心仍未解决的事情
Me, I'm more worried about what's still happening.
仍未解决
Still happening?
大家都被保护起来了
Everyone's been protected.
没人会被控制
No one's mind is being controlled.
没错 但我去看了氪星人们
True. But I went to see how much damage
对我长♥期♥演进网络造成的破坏
the Kryptonians had done to my LTE network
我发现自从我们结束了他们的思维控制之后
and I found out that since we ended their mind control,
大清洗的波频被增强了十倍
the Myriad wave has been amplified
而且仍在呈指数级上升
ten-fold and is rising exponentially.
被增强 为什么
Amplified? To what end?
全城的急救病房♥
Emergency rooms all over the city
满是抱怨头疼的人
have been filled with people complaining about headaches.
他们受了大清洗影响
They're from Myriad,
据我计算 大清洗会持续增强
which, by my calculations, will continue to amplify
直至引发头颅爆♥炸♥
until pop goes the cranium.
氪星人们控制不了我们
The Kryptonians couldn't control us,
所以就要杀了我们
so instead, they're going to kill us.
我们所有人
All of us.
氪星人们之前用大清洗控制思维
The Kryptonians were using Myriad for mind control
是因为频率会渗透神经组织
because the frequency penetrates neural tissue.
现在他们在增加频率
Now, they're increasing the frequency.
呈指数级增加
Exponentially.
能达到太赫激增的程度
We're talking terahertz jumps.
就像是用冲♥锋♥枪♥打蚊子似的
That's like using an Uzi on a mosquito.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表